What's new

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY

okay keep twisting what i said....-.-

You said you hate the Chinese members here. Who are just ordinary Chinese people, most of whom actually live overseas.

And you also said that you wish all of China becomes Christian.

Sorry to dissapoint you, but the Chinese members here seem fairly representative of the average Chinese people that you would meet on the street.

There are better ways.

Japan is an open and free society but there are very few Christians. Increasingly, in Europe and America, Churches are empty.

Not that I have anything against genuine Christians, but it's true that there is often a political angle.
Do you know why?

My attitude or Chinese people's attitude toward Christian has nothing to do with 'eeeevil commieees'. It is national value culture and characteristic.
For thousands of years, religions (not just christian) had never truely won a highly respected social status but is the mere servant of the then Impirial powers and are widely considered a kinds of cancer-like stuff live within the society.

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

sometimes it grows too fast and a surgery is needed to keep the society health.

If Christians try an uprising again, I am not against the use of heavy force to repress them.

Christianity is much more dangerous to China than Islam, in fact, on the level of Falun Gong. Radical Islam has killed only 100 Chinese. Radical Christians have killed 20 million directly, and perhaps as many as 60 million indirectly. If any Christian radicals try to repeat 1850 again, the full strategic force of the police and PLA must be turned against them.

Of course you are not, you were the same immature kid that shouted Christians should be stomped out like roaches. Interesting how the atheists and Buddhists are grinding their teeth and putting themselves in the moral class of Hitler yet you it is the Christians that are responsible for millions of deaths. Who is the one responsible for the deaths and prosecutions of millions of Russian, Chinese, and various other nationalities? Was it the Christians? As I stated before my family was imprisoned and prosecuted back in Soviet times for being Christians, so don't go around spouting your nonsense about Christians being the problem, we all know who is the problem.

Christians want nothing from anyone other than to be left alone, so there will be no PLA or power ranger police using ‘full strategic force’.

And one last word, I said this before and I will repeat it again, for all the foreigners spouting anti Christian hate while living in Christian founded countries--please shut up and go back to your home countries if Christianity is so repulsive, in fact don’t bring your customs or religion to Christian founded nations. It seems a little unfair that you jokers freely warship your gods and have the right to believe in your customs but you deny others,--your own country men the same rights, pathetic jokers.

And one last word, I said this before and I will repeat it again, for all the foreigners spouting anti Christian hate while living in Christian founded countries--please shut up and go back to your home countries if Christianity is so repulsive, in fact don’t bring your customs or religion to Christian founded nations. It seems a little unfair that you jokers freely warship your gods and have the right to believe in your customs but you deny others,--your own country men the same rights, pathetic jokers.

By saying "Christian countries" what you really mean is "Secular countries". Which are composed of many different faiths, and have a higher rate of atheism than many other countries.

And in your country (Russia), around 50% of the population are now atheists/non-religious.

Also, just to clarify... which "foreigner" has been spouting anti-Christian hate, and are you demanding that they leave their country of residence at once? Or do they get 20 minutes to pack their bags?

Of course you are not, you were the same immature kid that shouted Christians should be stomped out like roaches. Interesting how the atheists and Buddhists are grinding their teeth and putting themselves in the moral class of Hitler yet you it is the Christians that are responsible for millions of deaths. Who is the one responsible for the deaths and prosecutions of millions of Russian, Chinese, and various other nationalities? Was it the Christians? As I stated before my family was imprisoned and prosecuted back in Soviet times for being Christians, so don't go around spouting your nonsense about Christians being the problem, we all know who is the problem.

Christians want nothing from anyone other than to be left alone, so there will be no PLA or power ranger police using ‘full strategic force’.

The Bolsheviks were against the Russian Orthodox Church. In other countries Christianity is used as a political tool. For example, in the US there are Pat Robertson and John Hagee.

Original Post By ptldM3
By saying "Christian countries" what you really mean is "Secular countries". Which are composed of many different faiths, and have a higher rate of atheism than many other countries.

And in your country (Russia), around 50% of the population are now atheists/non-religious.

Also, just to clarify... which "foreigner" has been spouting anti-Christian hate, and are you demanding that they leave their country of residence at once? Or do they get 20 minutes to pack their bags?

No by Christian countries I mean Christian countries founded on Christianity, migration and foreign customs do not apply.

I'm also aware of the atheists in Russia and most at least respect Christianity. As for the foreigners spouting anti Christian propaganda, scroll back several pages and you will see who these foreigners are. And those foreigners should leave their country of residence if they can't be fair, 20 minutes, 20 days it does not mater, if they freely practice their religion in a Christian founded or Christian dominated country yet they deny their own people in their own homeland the same right then they should leave.

It's also complicated by the fact that industrial revolution happened at the same time, and also republic as a form of government became popular.

No by Christian countries I mean Christian countries founded on Christianity, migration of foreign customs and people do not apply to.

So by what authority, do you say that these people should shut up and go back to their home countries? :lol:

And who are you talking about specifically?

So by what authority, do you say that these people should shut up and go back to their home countries? :lol:

And who are you talking about specifically?

By no authority I was proving a point, but I guess that was too difficult to comprehend. And one member I was talking about was aerospace engineer, once I gave him the lecture of him bringing his customs in to a Christian nation (the US) while denying Chinese Christian the same rights he hit a brick wall. Like I said, point proven.

Paris by night is like a comedy for any sensible Vietnamese to laugh at them. Anytime I see them parade a private-first class near high-school dropout in the U.S military on stage and treat him like a super hero it just boggle my mind.:tongue:

Paris by Night needs to look at their adversary the Viet Cong. These people hardly had any education but they produce world-class scholar like Ngo Bao Chau who wins world-class award ie the Field Medal; that is something that bring pride to the Vietnamese, not some nail salon scientist or private first class in the U.S military that they keep parading.

Exactly! How many Vietnamese youth these days care about their people's history? Sadly not too many. The only good thing I like about "Paris By Night" are the hot ladies.:azn: The guys look too g@y with their too much make-up.

Have you ever heard of the Taiping Rebellion, which was started by a Christian and killed 20-60 million people on a scale of slaughter not seen by Stalin and Hitler combined? This is documented fact as well, with no disputes between both east and west.

Christians do not want to be left alone. They want to recruit others into their cult. Use of force to suppress cults is completely OK with me.

I'm in my own land, an atheist country, I will say whatever I want.

If Christians try an uprising again, I am not against the use of heavy force to repress them.

Christianity is much more dangerous to China than Islam, in fact, on the level of Falun Gong. Radical Islam has killed only 100 Chinese. Radical Christians have killed 20 million directly, and perhaps as many as 60 million indirectly. If any Christian radicals try to repeat 1850 again, the full strategic force of the police and PLA must be turned against them.

BTW what really happened in 1850, would you please clarify?

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY
Very late to express opinion. I doubt the new report, Chinese people are not gonna fall for any religion, certainly not Christianity. This news rather whole thread does not really elaborate the reasons why a Chinese would choose to follow Christianity ?

Back
Top Bottom