What's new

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY

You mean something in these lines?

China Detains Worshipers Over Praying In Public
BEIJING — The police detained dozens of members of an underground Protestant church on Sunday after the congregation tried to pray in a public plaza in the north of the capital.

Well that is what they get for joining an underground organization.

It is not that difficult to find a proper Church.

never take statistics made by church gays for serious. fa lungong said it has 100 million followers in china. buddhism association says it has 300 million followers in china. as early as ten years ago, Christian guys said there are over 100 million christians in china.

i cannot say it is untrue categorically, but my experience tells otherwise. there are 70 million CCP members in china, they are everywhere around us. but there are few christian around me.

Well people can be budalism, taoism and christian at the same time. That partly explained the figure of religious population in China is 'that' big.

Yet I still don't get it why people would believe in god? it is totally ridiculous. Yes I understand some people prefer the idea of freedom of religion but that is his own business. Please do not drag others down to the water by annoying preaching or converting activities.

The bottom line is the freedom of not being corroded by such thoughts for us and our children must be protected.

China has the largest number of non-religious people in the world.

Irreligion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

700px-Irreligion_map.png

I don't mind religion, just not the ones that agressively go about recruiting people, saying that there is only one way to be saved.
The truth is not exclusive nor special.

Also poor/poorly educated people are more likely to be made to believe.

well i guess that's partly because I'm a christian and on top of that, the eveeeiil commies would finally loose credibility and hopefully be toppled. And i don't know man, i really don't hate china or the people there...i just hate all the Chinese CPC folk in the forum. Besides, china could use some freedom of speech and expression.

There aint a thing in the world called "christian communist government".

If Christians try an uprising again, I am not against the use of heavy force to repress them.

Christianity is much more dangerous to China than Islam, in fact, on the level of Falun Gong. Radical Islam has killed only 100 Chinese. Radical Christians have killed 20 million directly, and perhaps as many as 60 million indirectly. If any Christian radicals try to repeat 1850 again, the full strategic force of the police and PLA must be turned against them.

There are better ways.

Japan is an open and free society but there are very few Christians. Increasingly, in Europe and America, Churches are empty.

Not that I have anything against genuine Christians, but it's true that there is often a political angle.

Well that is what they get for joining an underground organization.

It is not that difficult to find a proper Church.
Oops... sorry I oversaw the "underground" part. Of course religion has to be approved and certified first.

Religion should respect state laws.

If you don't do questionable conduct nor subvert the state you shouldn't fear the government.

well i guess that's partly because I'm a christian and on top of that, the eveeeiil commies would finally loose credibility and hopefully be toppled. And i don't know man, i really don't hate china or the people there...i just hate all the Chinese CPC folk in the forum. Besides, china could use some freedom of speech and expression.

There aint a thing in the world called "christian communist government".

You hate us, yet you want us to take up your religion?

Back
Top Bottom