What's new

China to be world largest Christian country in less than a generation

If you could right in English I would appreciate that.

Militant atheist are an irrational lot. Religion is not the prime motivator of violence, it teaches people morality, creates unity where there was none, and brings one close to the supreme being. To reason with a militant atheist is like describing colours to the blind, futile.
You are too arrogant to worship your maker ..but you can satisfy your ego thinking that you are a product of a supreme power which automatically makes you supreme like you feel hyper with your hyper english

You are too arrogant to worship your maker ..but you can satisfy your ego thinking that you are a product of a supreme power which automatically makes you supreme like you feel hyper with your hyper english

Tu angrazzi bolta ya farsi?

the god of the bible is not an imaginary of man.
the wonders of creation reveal a self-existent power.
"tao" is thus created by the god's commandment (so to speak)
God hitchhiking in china?

Only bad Chinese are doing it. With no respect to him.

But I can't blame them too, as many struggling Chinese need help.

I think people should balance between seeking help and hear what I say too.

It's not only useful to counter Christianity, but also foreign ideology like democracy and communism.

United the whole China, including Taiwan.

A lot of Chinese worldwide are going to cry of happiness when mainland drop communism and re-embrace Confucianism. Including in Taiwan too.

The end of Chinese stupidity, fighting for the sake of foreigners. Communism vs Democracy is not a Chinese thing, we should not care anything about it.

Although I'm endorsing Daoism, but I never make a time to learn it.

Only read it briefly.
May I ask how much the Japanese in Taiwan, like you disguised as Chinese people.

That is actually correct. Anthropologically, there has never been a known indigenously atheist society in human history. That is not a religious statement or one in favour of one religion or another, just the fact that in every human society that has ever been known, that we have any knowledge of, they all have had a set of core religious beliefs. Man seems to be "hard-wired" in his belief in God or deities.

In ancient India, we indeed had certain schools of atheism.

Cārvāka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Āstika and nāstika - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Relax, man. It's already an old news in China. Yes, there are a large number of people worship Christian nowadays. But you can not find them in cities,in main stream, even the peasant work would not worship Christian. the majority of worshipers are the elderly left in rural villages(their son or daughter come to cities for higher income, only elders and their little grandchildren are left in their home in countryside, it's a common phenomenon in china's middle or west countryside). they are lonely and need something to fill their heart.

Missionaries declare that god will help cure them if they are ill. it's the reason No.1.

Participating in missionary activities, is a severe communication chance for them, they need to find something different from staying home.it's the reason No.2.

Don't worry about this phenomenon, these same Christian worshipers are worshiping Buddhism and Taonism at the same time, they are actually Utilitarian, only worship their god when they need something, it's not worship by heart, and elders in countryside have no influence on the main stream. And their grandchildren will finally get into the main stream someday, there is none place for the Christian there. people who worshiped Christian by heart are real heterogeneous in mass. People did not say, but ridicule their IQ behind.

BTW, there is another phenomenon became popular in the past 20 years, Young civilians celebrate for Christmas! But they did this just because they need a name to have fun,they did neither pray nor going to church, they date girls to the cinema or hotel actually. And the business caught this chance to sell roses, dinners, tickets, hotel rooms and condoms.

The true problem need to care is how to make the elders left home happy, money is not everything, someday we will be elders also.

the second problem is that most of the missionaries in countryside are fake missionaries, they are not from religious organizations admitted by any of the world. they are copycat and cheaters, even their bible are fake and have totally different articles in it. for money, or for power.

Some terrible incidents happened in this year in China, 6 member from a religion organization pretended to be under the name of Christian called "Almighty God" or "Eastern Lightning Cult", beat a poor women to death by chair in McDonald's(Please google this mad tragedy), just because their "Daughter of the God"(She declared that she is the god's new daughter and Christ is her brother) is in these 6 and feel that woman are sent by the devil. It's the first time these mad meet that woman, they even not knew this woman before ! This religion organization have millions of member in the northern China and is also counted in the Christian in China, what a ridiculous research !

I hope you are saying the truth about the condition in mainland.

I heard about the Almighty God, it's in the news too. Crazy religion!

In Taiwan, we also have many religion sects too, a lot of scam, bla bla bla...

But not as crazy as those in mainland.

In Taiwan the most popular right now are a kind of Maitreya sects of Buddhism.

I heard they also spread it to mainland too, ever heard about it?

Hi everyone. I just wanted to share a story with you.

Several of my friends and I had a discussion about the apocalypses of different religions. One asked, "There are so many different religions, how does one knows which is right and which to follow?" All was quiet, so I answered, "Religion is like a vehicle, it does not matter how you travel, by boat, by plane, or by car, as long as you reach your destination, it doesn't matter.............I like to walk."

well, one best way is by the prophecies that have come to pass.
the bible consists a big part of that in regards to the rise & fall of empires & the signs that are happening today prior to the returning of the messiah...

All religions are the same.

Daoism = Buddhism = Christianity = Islam = Hinduism = Zoroaster = Modern Science

In Buddhism, someone asked a Buddha, why there are so many religions in the world.

And Buddha told him a story of Elephant and Blind Men since birth.

We all are researcher.

To be honest, all religions I mentioned above are much closer than what most people thought.

If each of one of the religion follower above willingly to take a peak to other religion teaching, they will find their own religion in all of them.

We and them mentality, fighting over religion differences, are the most stupid thing in the world.

it is imposible all religions are the same...
the god of bible is not a progressive development of a teaching or human inventions.
its packages are already completed from the beginning of time.
it is thus not a story of Elephant and Blind Men since birth.

I hope you are saying the truth about the condition in mainland.

I heard about the Almighty God, it's in the news too. Crazy religion!

In Taiwan, we also have many religion sects too, a lot of scam, bla bla bla...

But not as crazy as those in mainland.

In Taiwan the most popular right now are a kind of Maitreya sects of Buddhism.

I heard they also spread it to mainland too, ever heard about it?
Yet not heard, dude. But I search Maitreya sects of Buddhism on Baidu and found some. I'm not sure, you know, Maitreya sects of Buddhism is tradition worship for both of us, I'm not sure what I found on net is the new kind popular in Taiwan.

If what you mentioned is the traditional one, yes, it's been popular for many years. Popular since I was a kid.

Sorry, we have the mainland too backward, we will only get busy building their own country, no time to twitters.

no rather all the laws of the universe, including tao, are hitch hiking on god's commandments..
but Avenue older than God .I think God must be Korean.Korean claims to have everything.

Back
Top Bottom