What's new

China to be Biggest Exhibitor at Defence Expo 2010 in South Africa

Pffft you ain't seen nothing yet. During the Biafran war (Nigeria Civil war), a crazy Swedish noblemen who wanted to help the Biafrans, flew close air support missions with a CESSNA! (well a Swedish Cessna copy)

bo208_kp.jpg

He mounted unguided 68mm anti-tank rocket on his ultra light and fought for the out-numbered and out gunned Biafrans for three years.
erikvr_stor.jpg

That's what I call a hero.

I highly recommend this article about the Biafran war.

Biafra: Killer Cessnas and Crazy Swedes

NVMD. I want the J-5s thank you very much :eek:!

This is what you call superb piloting skills :yahoo:!

i think in future we will see most of african and asian countries will have chinese JF 17 and J 10 in their airforces inventory as already african countries shown serious interest on both fighter jet as they can get in their budget too rather than expansive western jets

I checked there website, India has 9+ exhibitors , DRDO, HAL, Goa shipyards Limited ,Brahmos Aerospace ,Mazagon Dock Limited,MIDHANI,Ordnance Factory Board,Ashok Leyland Ltd,Bharat Electronics......

There are actually 9 Indian exhibitors in This Expo.... Any Idea what they Would Exhibit???

There are actually 9 Indian exhibitors in This Expo.... Any Idea what they Would Exhibit???

I'm wondering whether anyone has a link to the Expo website since I've got no idea (a bit of an educated guesses) as to what the Chinese are exhibiting either.

I'm wondering whether anyone has a link to the Expo website since I've got no idea (a bit of an educated guesses) as to what the Chinese are exhibiting either.

Sir this is the Link to the website, I got No Idea aswell, as what these 9 Indian companies are going to exhibit.... Anyways here is the Link to the list of Exhibitors in that defense expo

::: AAD2010 ::: Rising to new dimensions

Well In there websites , there are no names of JF-17 or J-10 as Of Now, Well Hope they exhibit those aircrafts, same is expected from HAL, Dhruv has always been there trademark, hope they add LCA Tejas to there List aswell.... Keeping my fingers crossed though....

Guess,why do they do it?
Show-off.
USA,Russia could have been the biggest exhibitors,but its China!

And believe me,its their over confidence and show off nature,that will drown them.

Show off?

If you India could, you would. Wounldn't you? :lol:

Wimpy mentality is also a Socially Transmitted Disease!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom