What's new

China to ban religious profiteering

China is a great country with a great history and no one can deny that.
I hope this new regulation has no bad effect on Muslim minority in China.

26271860456_9f1a0cc5cb_b.jpg

Mixing Arabic/Chinese isn't harmful and many chinese (normally in the west) still use Arabic script because they have been using it for centuries and they will keep using it, even there is an Arabic calligraphy called (Alkhat Al Sini) the writing of Arabic with using chinese style of writing.

Cn3FtwkWcAAoiQH.jpg

Anyway, I heard that China is going to turn the west part into another SEZs, that would be great news.

There running two SEZs in Xinjiang for the time being, one is at border city Khorgos with Khazakstan, another higher level SEZ is near border with Tajikstan and Pakistan, you may know it, Kashgar. However, Khorgos, Yili develop much faster these years than Kashgar.

Khorgos today. In twenty years, it will becomes more prosperous I believe.
81651231.jpg

46081500.jpg

1405039675_88815400.jpg

cee6ab014c086e062642604201087bf40bd1cb54.jpg

20160122154337135.jpg

20110923133027748.jpg

Attachments

• 568_2010060311283718jJp.jpg
    568_2010060311283718jJp.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 19
There running two SEZs in Xinjiang for the time being, one is at border city Khorgos with Khazakstan, another higher level SEZ is near border with Tajikstan and Pakistan, you may know it, Kashgar. However, Khorgos, Yili develop much faster these years than Kashgar.

Khorgos today. In twenty years, it will becomes more prosperous I believe.
View attachment 332484
View attachment 332487
View attachment 332488
View attachment 332489
View attachment 332491
View attachment 332494

There is a brand new expressway on the new silk road to China-Kazakh border at Khorgas
https://defence.pk/threads/china-ex...-news-and-updates.435098/page-18#post-8628499

The new Silk Road
G30 Lianyungang–Khorgas Expressway

Guoziou Bridge in Xinjiang Autonomous Region
4395km G30 Lianyungang–Khorgas Expressway

屏幕快照 2016-08-29 21.32.50.jpg

1303229142187513046.jpg
20140507112746321.jpg
750px-GuozigouWinterViaduct.jpg
750px-GuozigouColors.jpg
750px-GuozigouLonglensView.jpg

Last edited:
China is a great country with a great history and no one can deny that.
I hope this new regulation has no bad effect on Muslim minority in China.

26271860456_9f1a0cc5cb_b.jpg

Mixing Arabic/Chinese isn't harmful and many chinese (normally in the west) still use Arabic script because they have been using it for centuries and they will keep using it, even there is an Arabic calligraphy called (Alkhat Al Sini) the writing of Arabic with using chinese style of writing.

Cn3FtwkWcAAoiQH.jpg

Anyway, I heard that China is going to turn the west part into another SEZs, that would be great news.
Arabic used as the name of halal restaurants can be seen anywhere in China.
It's never a problem.
Actually you can find at least one halal eatery on every street in Shanghai...
I'm not exaggerating...
There are also lots of middle-high end halal restaurants in Shanghai from Northwest China....
There is one very popular near my school, 3-4 floors, one single restaurant...

222.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg

Saudi/Salafi influence

This is something we must destory it in China !
Promote sunni/brailvi/sufi(the subcontinental one)
or shia Islam if you folks don't want to be back stabbed in the time of national distress

Arabic used as the name of halal restaurants can be seen anywhere in China.
It's never a problem.
Actually you can find at least one halal eatery on every street in Shanghai...
I'm not exaggerating...
There are also lots of middle-high end halal restaurants in Shanghai from Northwest China....
There is one very popular near my school, 3-4 floors, one single restaurant...

View attachment 332509 View attachment 332508 View attachment 332507

must not let Wahabis infiltrate China.

Go after the ''black ninja's'' and you'll find the rest.

Last edited:
@TaiShang

What are we if not material? All expression, advancement and inner/outer experience of human condition is anchored in Material.

Material Dialectics get confused due to linguistic overlap with senseless consumerism. Hence, a new terminology is required.

The word spirituality is again a limiting expression. Mostly, its coupled with dogmatic religious expression.

Yet human condition is bound by experiencing Spirituality thorough Materiality. After all human is an expression of material world.

In my view the correct terminology must be Meta-Material for the sake of clean discourse. Instead of spirituality.

Let me give you, my friend, an example:

One acquires a garden. One takes care of it through devotion, showing Virtue...

The flowers come...which is material expression of nature...with clear purpose of propagation...yet the effect on the gardener and visitor is meta-material...in the experience loop lies the growth of 'spiritual' / Meta-Material. This process is where human condition advances in perception, appreciation of abstract ect. Something untangible!

All form of morality is bounded in Material. All of it. Can we be immoral towards what is not in existence?

You point out the very essence of the contemporary crisis (or, at least, a sizeable portion of it), in my view, which is violent action carried out in the name of morality, or martyrdom. Suicide bombing is perhaps the highest expression of misplaced morality which lacks "meta-materialism," that is, a proper, secular understanding of material reality and its meta-material (or ideal) conditions.

Then the task is to place all of these misplaced, as well as missing, concepts in their right place, to begin with. Redefine-reform religiosity, introduce a truthful narrative of materialism, and work to stop the organized religious machinery that create all the false narrative and ideology.

The measure mentioned in the OP actually is a proper one although one needs to see the scope and effectiveness of it.

The Great Tao...is what?

Is it not showing the permanent interplay of Material and Meta-Material. Physical and Meta-Physical.

Our Material Dialectics indeed need to advance and bring in a new Theoretic Framework on which we can advance Human Condition...Create Wealth with Virture. Wealth in every aspect.

I know I am biased towards the Tao. Hence, I like to avoid spirituality business given its religious overdrive.

Yet it is beautiful and advances my human condition to see the Tao in Action and Non-Action.

Impressive and very enlightening post. I agree with the observation that spirituality must be an overused concept because of its strong religious connotations.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom