What's new

China Tianhe-2 became the No.1 supercomputer in June 2013 Top 500 list

you are silly
where have I claimed the CPUs are made in China?
you are consistently showing you have a serious problem in reading comprehension, logical thinking or ignorance in the English language or all of them; despite your claim you was an English teacher, you are miserable! And did you claim you work for intel too?

I never SAID ONCE in my post said you claim the CPU is Chinese. Lol, show me EXACTLY where in my post I say you claim the CPU of Tianhe-2 is made in China??

LOL Your English is REALLY BAD, But I hardly think this is the problem of your English anymore, as you are seeing something I did not wrote, either your brain is VERY MESSED UP, or you are simply, BLIND

Another fail for trying to put word on my mouth lol...

I never SAID ONCE in my post said you claim the CPU is Chinese. Lol, show me EXACTLY where in my post I say you claim the CPU of Tianhe-2 is made in China??

LOL Your English is REALLY BAD, But I hardly think this is the problem of your English anymore, as you are seeing something I did not wrote, either your brain is VERY MESSED UP, or you are simply, BLIND

Another fail for trying to put word on my mouth lol...

This is what you wrote:

I want to know what kind of dope you are smoking...

Tianhe-2 ARE USING INTEL PROCESSOR.....NOT USING CHINESE PROCESSOR.

and then in the same post

really want to know what kind of stuff you have been smoking lately?? Or are you claiming Intel Xeon Processor or Xeon Phi are Chinese Tech??

where did I say Tianhe 2 is not using Intel processors!

not only are you bragging about your proficiency of English being a tutor before which you demonstrate a complete contrast to your claim but alsp

you level of intelligence is beneath the abyss!

Our supercomputer is progressing faster than our CPU development, but our indigenous FT1500 will be the main processors for the Tianhe-2A by 2015. :coffee:

bxPtQLN.jpg

This is what you wrote:

and then in the same post

not only are you bragging about your proficiency of English being a tutor before which you demonstrate a complete contrast to your claim but alsp

you level of intelligence is beneath the abyss!

So, now it's

but not

where have I claimed the CPUs are made in China?

as you accuse me of in post 30??

Are you insinuating that Intel is a Chinese processor if you want both your claim to be true.

Hence you see where I am coming from when I said

really want to know what kind of stuff you have been smoking lately?? Or are you claiming Intel Xeon Processor or Xeon Phi are Chinese Tech??

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/techno...r-june-2013-top-500-list-3.html#ixzz2Wbo2hktB

lol

So, now it's
but not
as you accuse me of in post 30??
Are you insinuating that Intel is a Chinese processor if you want both your claim to be true.
Hence you see where I am coming from when I said
lol

you are just silly all the time
Intel is american company and they are providing the core processors to Tianhe 2 and many other supercomputers
We are making immense progress in some other component chips crucial to reaching the no 1 status

There is no insinuation on my part
You are a complete nonsense and a joke to the forum

you are just silly all the time
Intel is american company and they are providing the core processors to Tianhe 2 and many other supercomputers
We are making immense progress in some other component chips crucial to reaching the no 1 status

There is no insinuation on my part
You are a complete nonsense and a joke to the forum

lol. and now you brush off both accusation and simply calling me a joke......Do you want to accuse me or DO YOU NOT WANT TO ACCUSE ME??

First you accuse me of something I did not say, then in the next post you move that topic when you know you cannot find the evidence that I said such things and now, you simply just calling me a hack, what a great logical thinking.

By the way, you should skip the first 2 accusation and move on to calling me a hack directly, that way, it will save you and me some time.

I think we all know who is the joker here, right??

lol. and now you brush off both accusation and simply calling me a joke......Do you want to accuse me or DO YOU NOT WANT TO ACCUSE ME??

First you accuse me of something I did not say, then in the next post you move that topic when you know you cannot find the evidence that I said such things and now, you simply just calling me a hack, what a great logical thinking.

By the way, you should skip the first 2 accusation and move on to calling me a hack directly, that way, it will save you and me some time.

I think we all know who is the joker here, right??

of course it is you who are acting the biggest fool in your arguments

of course it is you who are acting the biggest fool in your arguments

you do realise you cannot delete those post you posted right?

People WILL and DO see you trying to accuse me of 2 TOTALLY different things.

You Do realise you just exposed yourselves with a potently weak argument

you do realise you cannot delete those post you posted right?

People WILL and DO see you trying to accuse me of 2 TOTALLY different things.

You Do realise you just exposed yourselves with a potently weak argument

I dont need to delete anything

why to delete something that I have written to prove what a joke you are on the forum

I dont need to delete anything

why to delete something that I have written to prove what a joke you are on the forum

lol suit yourselves then.

I am going to get breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom