What's new

China thrice blocked moves in UNSC to ban Jamaat

There is no JeIB or JeIP in that report.

please search the list of Resolution 1267.....

QE.L.118.05. Name: LASHKAR-E-TAYYIBA
A.k.a.: a) Lashkar-e-Toiba b) Lashkar-i-Taiba c) al Mansoorian d) al Mansooreen e) Army of the Pure f) Army of the Righteous g) Army of the Pure and Righteous h) Paasban-e-Kashmir i) Paasban-i-Ahle-Hadith j) Pasban-e-Kashmir k) Pasban-e-Ahle-Hadith l) Paasban-e-Ahle-Hadis m) Pashan-e-ahle Hadis n) Lashkar e Tayyaba o) LET p) Jamaat-ud-Dawa q) JUD r) Jama'at al-Dawa s) Jamaat ud-Daawa t) Jamaat ul-Dawah u) Jamaat-ul-Dawa v) Jama'at-i-Dawat w) Jamaiat-ud-Dawa x) Jama'at-ud-Da'awah y) Jama'at-ud-Da'awa z) Jamaati-ud-Dawa aa) Falah-i-Insaniat Foundation (FIF) F.k.a.: na Address: na Listed on: 2 May 2005 (amended on 3 Nov. 2005, 10 Dec. 2008, 14 Mar. 2012) Other information: Associated with Hafiz Muhammad Saeed (QI.S.263.08) who is the leader of Lashkar-e-Tayyiba. Review pursuant to Security Council resolution 1822 (2008) was concluded on 8 Jun. 2010.

Al-Qaida Sanctions List

you can find glorious social worker Hafiz Saeed too...

QI.S.263.08. Name: 1: HAFIZ 2: MUHAMMAD 3: SAEED 4: na
Title: na Designation: na DOB: 5 Jun. 1950 POB: Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan Good quality a.k.a.: a) Hafiz Mohammad Sahib b) Hafiz Mohammad Sayid c) Hafiz Muhammad d) Hafiz Saeed e) Hafez Mohammad Saeed f) Hafiz Mohammad Sayeed g) Tata Mohammad Syeed h) Mohammad Sayed i) Muhammad Saeed Low quality a.k.a.: Hafiz Ji Nationality: Pakistani Passport no.: na National identification no.: Pakistani national identification number 3520025509842-7 Address: House No. 116E, Mohalla Johar, Lahore, Tehsil, Lahore City, Lahore District, Pakistan, (location as at May 2008) Listed on: 10 Dec. 2008 (amended on 17 Jul. 2009) Other information: Muhammad Saeed is the leader of Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (QE.L.118.05.).

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

JUD is only for Pakistanis,for rest,its LET...

A 6 year old thread bumped!!! :blink:

China refused to sign on the dotted line and now they're getting the stick themselves in Xinjiang! This is what happens when one turns a blind eye to terrorism just to mollycoddle an 'all weather friend'.

I actually believe the Chinese did that not just to mollycoddle their ally but to directly support terrorism inside India as a state policy.

please search the list of Resolution 1267.....

QE.L.118.05. Name: LASHKAR-E-TAYYIBA
A.k.a.: a) Lashkar-e-Toiba b) Lashkar-i-Taiba c) al Mansoorian d) al Mansooreen e) Army of the Pure f) Army of the Righteous g) Army of the Pure and Righteous h) Paasban-e-Kashmir i) Paasban-i-Ahle-Hadith j) Pasban-e-Kashmir k) Pasban-e-Ahle-Hadith l) Paasban-e-Ahle-Hadis m) Pashan-e-ahle Hadis n) Lashkar e Tayyaba o) LET p) Jamaat-ud-Dawa q) JUD r) Jama'at al-Dawa s) Jamaat ud-Daawa t) Jamaat ul-Dawah u) Jamaat-ul-Dawa v) Jama'at-i-Dawat w) Jamaiat-ud-Dawa x) Jama'at-ud-Da'awah y) Jama'at-ud-Da'awa z) Jamaati-ud-Dawa aa) Falah-i-Insaniat Foundation (FIF) F.k.a.: na Address: na Listed on: 2 May 2005 (amended on 3 Nov. 2005, 10 Dec. 2008, 14 Mar. 2012) Other information: Associated with Hafiz Muhammad Saeed (QI.S.263.08) who is the leader of Lashkar-e-Tayyiba. Review pursuant to Security Council resolution 1822 (2008) was concluded on 8 Jun. 2010.

Al-Qaida Sanctions List

you can find glorious social worker Hafiz Saeed too...

QI.S.263.08. Name: 1: HAFIZ 2: MUHAMMAD 3: SAEED 4: na
Title: na Designation: na DOB: 5 Jun. 1950 POB: Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan Good quality a.k.a.: a) Hafiz Mohammad Sahib b) Hafiz Mohammad Sayid c) Hafiz Muhammad d) Hafiz Saeed e) Hafez Mohammad Saeed f) Hafiz Mohammad Sayeed g) Tata Mohammad Syeed h) Mohammad Sayed i) Muhammad Saeed Low quality a.k.a.: Hafiz Ji Nationality: Pakistani Passport no.: na National identification no.: Pakistani national identification number 3520025509842-7 Address: House No. 116E, Mohalla Johar, Lahore, Tehsil, Lahore City, Lahore District, Pakistan, (location as at May 2008) Listed on: 10 Dec. 2008 (amended on 17 Jul. 2009) Other information: Muhammad Saeed is the leader of Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (QE.L.118.05.).

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

JUD is only for Pakistanis,for rest,its LET...
Still no mention of Jama't India, Pakistan or BD. These are bourgeois political parties which follow western prescription of "parliament democracy". Indeed extremist Muslim groups consider them enemies.

A 4 year old thread.
Anyway China is getting its rewards in Xinjiang.

Still no mention of Jama't India, Pakistan or BD. These are bourgeois political parties which follow western prescription of "parliament democracy". Indeed extremist Muslim groups consider them enemies.

you've itch with those parties??I can't help..there are so many Jamaat..mention specifically which one you want to discuss??

and UN Sanction List mentions only those person/group whom/which has possible link with Al Qaeda..not some random political parties/groups.

you've itch with those parties??I can't help..there are so many Jamaat..mention specifically which one you want to discuss??

and UN Sanction List mentions only those person/group whom/which has possible link with Al Qaeda..not some random political parties/groups.
You are totally confused because you do not know the meaning of the word Jama't.Also you are preoccupied with Muslim hating.

Still its not an accomplishment of indian diplomacy considered we are discussing a matter of past..as per the present..

JuD and LeT are past..we no longer need them! They have effectively served their purpose of inciting the schizophrenia every Indian suffers today. There are still the following to deal with:

Active Terrorist/Insurgent Groups

1. Lashkar-e-Omar (LeO)

2. Lashkar-e-Jabbar (LeJ)

3. Tehrik-ul-Mujahideen

4. Jammu & Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF)

5. All Parties Hurriyat Conference (APHC)

6. Mutahida Jehad Council (MJC)

All of that "alphabet-soup" of beardos and weirdos are sufficient to set off the "melt-down" of the environment that created and nurtures them; no worries at all on that score...... :D
And when they dim-down; then others will take over, the chain-reaction is pretty much unstoppable now....and those yahoos will have gone beyond the control of their "Puppeteers".

You are totally confused because you do not know the meaning of the word Jama't.Also you are preoccupied with Muslim hating.

I don't fking care about other organisations which starts with Jamaat...you quoted about JUD..I quoted you back..and Preoccupied with Muslim Hating??Unlike you,I live in India,I'm an open minded person and has several good muslim friends,with whom I share my food and has deep friendship in spite of being the fact that I'm hindu brahmin..and if you mean Extremists,you're absolutely right.

I don't fking care about other organisations which starts with Jamaat...you quoted about JUD..I quoted you back..and Preoccupied with Muslim Hating??Unlike you,I live in India,I'm an open minded person and has several good muslim friends,with whom I share my food and has deep friendship in spite of being the fact that I'm hindu brahmin..and if you mean Extremists,you're absolutely right.
It's better to keep your bantering to yourself. I never mentioned JUD. There are plenty ophthalmologists in India. Go and visit one.

Back
Top Bottom