What's new

China threatens its Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that India is taking pro-active measures to counter China.When it comes to Indo-China it's basically Quality VS Quantity .The quality of Indian fighting men and women is better than Chinese.This goes without saying.Indian defence forces are battle hardened.We have fought everywhere from the beaches of Normandy to the mountains of the Himalayas. The problem arises in quantity.Their forces are much larger than ours.

Very well said dude your quality fighting men and women demonstrated well in 1962 indo china war, btw yours army surrender with a smile on there faces truely quality at work there.lmao

WHY Chinese poster bash India for border dispute with pakistan ...when they themselves have so many pending cases and are under bad neighborhood tag.

Very well said dude your quality fighting men and women demonstrated well in 1962 indo china war, btw yours army surrender with a smile on there faces truely quality at work there.lmao

Fortunately they can ignore what happened last time. Keep telling them they have superior soldiers it'll only make our soldiers jobs easier.

Fortunately they can ignore what happened last time. Keep telling them they have superior soldiers it'll only make our soldiers jobs easier.

War of 1962, It proved that Indian soldiers is indeed good soldier.
In particular, the running ability of the Indian soldiers, China's a battalion of soldiers even can not catch up India's a brigade of soldiers.

Ah really shocked the world! Indians running speed actually stronger than the KMT troops! :tup:

only South Korean soldiers 1950 is faster and run faster than Indian soldiers.

War of 1962, It proved that Indian soldiers is indeed good soldier.
In particular, the running ability of the Indian soldiers, China's a battalion of soldiers can not catch up India's a brigade of soldiers.

Ah really shocked the world! Indians running speed actually stronger than the KMT troops! :tup:

still caught 4000 though so we're pretty good at running too.

Don't talk if you don't know things properly.Even in 62 the Chinese overwhelmed India with numbers.If you consider defeating lightly armed mountain scouts who were ill equipped and cut off from the main supply routes as a test of quality then god be with you.In WW2 units comprising of Indian soldiers thrashed the elite German Afrika corps.Even today villagers in Italy and France remember Indians who fought there against the Germans.There are monuments in Italy, France, Malaysia etc.. honouring Indian soldiers.I have myself seen the one in Malaysia.

Don't talk if you don't know things properly.Even in 62 the Chinese overwhelmed India with numbers.If you consider defeating lightly armed mountain scouts who were ill equipped and cut off from the main supply routes as a test of quality then god be with you.In WW2 units comprising of Indian soldiers thrashed the elite German Afrika corps.Even today villagers in Italy and France remember Indians who fought there against the Germans.

India actually had more troops in theater but they were not utilized correctly by your incompetent leaders. As for the soldiers China sent they weren't exactly the cream of the crop either. All elite or even decently armed troops were stationed by the soviet, korean, and taiwan strait borders. That is still true today. China has never considered India to be enough of a threat to send their best to. Don't flatter yourself.

Not only China I threaten my neighbors too :D

The piece said countries like Japan, India, Vietnam, Australia, the Philippines, Indonesia, and Korea are trying to join the anti-China group because they either had a war or a conflict of interest with China.

It also suggested as a counter-strategy the idea of pursuing a strong policy against neighbours joining the US alliance, even attacking a nearby enemy and forming anti-US alliances in Latin America and Africa.

On 1 hand they say they never initiate a war,on the other they propose attacking an enemy to show their credentials,anyway it will be a bad move,especially the opposing nation's r a handful of nation's with particularly good economy and military,having so many enemies dont stand good for any nation.

India actually had more troops in theater but they were not utilized correctly by your incompetent leaders. As for the soldiers China sent they weren't exactly the cream of the crop either. All elite or even decently armed troops were stationed by the soviet, korean, and taiwan strait borders. That is still true today. China has never considered India to be enough of a threat to send their best to. Don't flatter yourself.

I am not flattering myself here.If you are doubting the quality of Indian soldiers then sorry for being blunt , you are a fool.Give me credible sources which state that India had more troops stationed there.I remember reading an article where it was mentioned that chairman Mao asked all his commanders to prepare for battle against India days before the actual battle started.The Chinese were obviously well organised and in large numbers (give me neutral sources to prove me wrong).Buddy Indian soldiers are known the world over for their courage and valour.We have history to back it up.You can try as hard as possible but you cannot change the reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom