What's new

China: The new sports superpower!

Years ago, in the 1970s when a Japanese Athlete lost, their coach would slap the athlete in public.
Years later, when a Korean Athlete lost, their coach would punch the referee.
Nowadays when a Chinese Athlete lost their coach will say carry on and respect the decision.

Chinese are most honorable.

And I can't wait until the dragon boat race and Chinese martial arts are added to the Olympic.
I heard there will be about 16 events for martial arts. More chances for Asians to pick up additional medals !!! Yea !:cheesy::cheesy:

china is also the doping/steroid capital of the world... they cant with without cheating.

Oh, China now gets one mad dog obsession

can you disagree?? just look at your female swimmers, who look more like men??

you guys use any tactics you can to win.

there is only a few sports china is good at without the extra help.. like gymnastics

2008 Olympics - China dethrone the US to become the new sports superpower.

1. China won 51 gold medals
2. USA won 36 gold medals

2008 Olympics - 118 participating countries did not win a medal. Athletes from China won 51 gold medals, the most of any nation at these Olympics, China will be remembered for its sporting brilliance that dazzled the world with its brilliance and showcased the might of modern day Chinam - the new ’superpower’ in sports!
exciting!!!...can't wait for london olympic

china is also the doping/steroid capital of the world... they cant with without cheating.

and interesting an intelligent person like you is wasting your time here, in place of helping US have those technologies to catch chinese sportsperson who cheat in Olympic? China has replaced US to second spot in terms of winning gold last Olympic, while US's top firms still couldnt get a talent like you to catch those chinese cheaters? :undecided:

while as per my experience, you might be one of those Australian born under high school passed men, who live in the 'bluff of publicity of superiority' without any credibility. and even if migrants develop technologies for western nations, you may live in the bluffs that its mainly chinese who copy your those techs, the techs who were itself developed by Asian professionals :wave:

Back
Top Bottom