What's new

China - the largest army in the world

The less experience and capable the military, the more impressive the charade...er...I mean...parade.

Nasty spoiling tactic - something befitting your country at the moment. The pictures look awesome. Nice to see. What isnt nice is the snidey jealous post. I would have commended it whether it was American or Indian. Nice is nice whichever flag you have

Ashokbhai gambit should learn from you how to react to chinese.
Yeah...Those Chinese gals does look pretty in those parade dress. I would definitely jump 'dem bones'. :lol:

But when the time comes...

c130gals.jpg

ANY of those USAF gals could kick your butt.

Nasty spoiling tactic - something befitting your country at the moment. The pictures look awesome. Nice to see. What isnt nice is the snidey jealous post. I would have commended it whether it was American or Indian. Nice is nice whichever flag you have
You mean all these anti-US threads, from the absurd to the silly, are not 'snidey'?

Yeah...Those Chinese gals does look pretty in those parade dress. I would definitely jump 'dem bones'. :lol:

c130gals.jpg

Thats really on topic isnt it? Why cant you be on topic - stop trying to derail the thread - go and start your own if you want to put some pics of American blokes do it else where. Thanks :azn:

The toughest of 'em all don't need no gimmicks to intimidate. Its a'-given..

Army-Ranger-4.jpg

c130gals.jpg

Why would they want to kick my lovely butt?? Not only do the chinese look professional to be honest id rather have a coffee with one of their girls then these american metro women. The chinese look friendly and are of course on topic. The americans are off topic and frankly plain ugly and angry. They say whats inside comes to the surface

No 'smeared' there, false flagger. Nazi Germany is just as much a part of Germany as institutionalized slavery was a part of the US. You want to play a German, now you have TWO countries to defend: China and Germany.

You are a Vietnamese who defends the US, why do you have problems if a German defends China? Double standard much?

Yeah, I was speaking of current US atrocities, not about past US slavery. Why do you have to drag past Nazis to smear my country?

And reported for calling me a false flagger.

Why are Shabz and Gambit posting pics of other nations other than Chinese on here - why are they attempting to derail a thread? Its sad that they want to troll on a thread that has lovely pics of China army.

Why would they want to kick my lovely butt?? Not only do the chinese look professional to be honest id rather have a coffee with one of their girls then these american metro women. The chinese look friendly and are of course on topic. The americans are off topic and frankly plain ugly and angry. They say whats inside comes to the surface

Hey genius...these are army gals (AF..but who cares) . These gals are there to fight....not "engage in a pleasant conversation and flutter their eyes." I suppose being "charming, cute and pleasant" is a requisite for the women in PLA....which would imply something else entirely.

Thats really on topic isnt it? Why cant you be on topic - stop trying to derail the thread - go and start your own if you want to put some pics of American blokes do it else where. Thanks :azn:
Aaawww...How sweet...Feeling sensitive for the Chinese...:wub:...Bottom line is this, for many of us who have served, at least for this Air Force guy, a worn flight suit is a far better sight than a dress blue, and I have worn both. For this thread...All flash and no dash...Is an appropriate descriptor for the PLA.

c130gals.jpg

Wasnt this lot a pop group called village people?? back on topic hats off to chinese.

as far as i know, USA don't have military parades? any reason why they dont?

it would be cool to see some abrams in front of the white house... :)

Back
Top Bottom