What's new

China test its J-10 fighters near borders with India.

Very good news seem like china is ready , all we need now is a good excuse for us to go in smash india into 1000 pieces

No need to because India is already crumbling. OPPRESSED ethic minority groups in India is ready to kick the Indians out of their land. The Northeast Indians (ethnically related to Tibetans and Burmese) are fed up withe Indians. The Muslims in Kashmir and Gujarat are not longer putting up with Indian abuse. The Sikhs want justice.

No need to because India is already crumbling. OPPRESSED ethic minority groups in India is ready to kick the Indians out of their land. The Northeast Indians (ethnically related to Tibetans and Burmese) are fed up withe Indians. The Muslims in Kashmir and Gujarat are not longer putting up with Indian abuse. The Sikhs want justice.

who told you this stories ... Zaid sir :rofl:

India already beefed up her border near China and China was just responding to India's MASSIVE BUILDUP near the Chinese border.

India was responding to CHina and Pakistan's continued involvement in India internal affairs. Your Ex ISI chief just admitted that to your own govt, so i suggest you read a bit more on the developments in your own nation.

not ur worry bcoz
1)In india minorities are getting more and more advanced....they all are getting better posts in every sectors
2)northeast indians has surpassed every other indians in terms of patriotism
3)muslims of kashmir are more involving in many goverment projects........huge no. of kashmiri muslims are getting in indian armed forces.....on other hand operation sadhbhavna became a huge success........
after gujrat riots gujrat muslims has surpassed its previous growth rates.......

being a indian muslims i felt that indian muslims has achieved many huge things as being Indians......i have trust in my religions but more than that i love my country...........every single enemy of my nation is a personal enemy of my own..........

And all the chinese have to show for their chest thumping and bravado is Junk-10.

what happened to 100-odd Su-30 MKKs they imported from Russia .... their best aircraft and "pride" of PLAAF. :laugh:

And all the chinese have to show for their chest thumping and bravado is Junk-10.

what happened to 100-odd Su-30 MKKs they imported from Russia .... their best aircraft and "pride" of PLAAF. :laugh:
Keep poking fun at China weapon, whatever you said, you can't change anything. J10 may be junk, at least, they are mine, our tank maybe junk, we made it, don't import from other countries, Varyag is Junk maybe, but at least we renew it, we don't send it to other country for upgrading.

at least the 'junk'-10 is in service in hunderds, and giving inferior complex indians countless sleepless nights
while the world aviation joke LCA is still under 'busy' schedule of testing
i remember when CAC was making J-7 heard lca was under development
when China making JH-7 and heard lca was under testing
when CAC was making JF-17 and heard lca was speeding up the testing
when PLAAF inducted J-10s and heard lca was near 'complition'
when we saw first photos of J-20 and heard unfinished lca had her navy cuison
when CAC busy testing J-20 and heard lca is going to be finished very 'soon'
i guess when China starts to develop J-2000 and then the lca testing might be finised, until then India is just a sheep willingly or unwillingly to be forced to buy ridiculously expensive foreign down-graded weapons...lol what more joke can we expect from india? :D

at least the 'junk'-10 is in service in hunderds, and giving inferior complex indians countless sleepless nights
while the world aviation joke LCA is still under 'busy' schedule of testing
i remember when CAC was making J-7 heard lca was under development
when China making JH-7 and heard lca was under testing
when CAC was making JF-17 and heard lca was speeding up the testing
when PLAAF inducted J-10s and heard lca was near 'complition'
when we saw first photos of J-20 and heard unfinished lca had her navy cuison
when CAC busy testing J-20 and heard lca is going to be finished very 'soon'
i guess when China starts to develop J-2000 and then the lca testing might be finised, until then India is just a sheep willingly or unwillingly to be forced to buy ridiculously expensive foreign down-graded weapons...lol what more joke can we expect from india? :D

Yes.. We test the plane thoroughly before inducting it, that's why it wont be like Junk-10 (your words,not mine)

Yes.. We test the plane thoroughly before inducting it, that's why it wont be like Junk-10 (your words,not mine)
Even the basic LCA have many problem unsolved, you try to develop your naval LCA, and I heard that it have severe structure. It is true that testing the plane thoroughly before inducting it, but it don't apply to LCA project, it is joke, all the world know it, You said LCA is very good plane, Maybe it is in paper, But You weak basic industry, lack of wind tunnel, and more than 30 years time, it is hard to trust ability of your LCA.
And JUNK-10 is from your compatriot, don't just read chinese comments.

Back
Top Bottom