What's new

China Tells Defense Secretary Gates: Don't Visit

i think that the humiliation that china gives to usa is nothing compared to what usa gives to china especially in regards to human rights, google attacks, tibet, taiwan, etc. american foreign policy is bent on sabatoge. to me it just makes no sense for a country like usa to talk about human rights given what they do to other countries.

It looks like the Chinese are still upset about the arms deal, this is understandable since Taiwan is their core interest. However, It is a matter of time before the US Military and their Chinese counterparts resume contacts.

Let's not forget, this is not the first time we have sold arms to Taiwan and it won't be the last.

^^^no there are more upset on the 'sanctions' which the US imposed after the tianman sq incident many years ago - why have a relationship which is not going to lead anywhere!!!

i think that the humiliation that china gives to usa is nothing compared to what usa gives to china especially in regards to human rights, google attacks, tibet, taiwan, etc. american foreign policy is bent on sabatoge. to me it just makes no sense for a country like usa to talk about human rights given what they do to other countries.

well the thing is usa gives that treatment to eveyone but noone(no one important anyways) usually dares to talk back and when they meet a country with the independence and the arms to back it up its "humiliating" to them.

Google is americans 自取其辱. otherwise i agree. also remember they bombed our embassy. in a future war, we may have similar malfunctions.

Back
Top Bottom