What's new

China swimmer Ye Shiwen 'clean', says British Olympic Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, guys, but the report says this swimmer beat her previous personal best by five seconds.

If the reporting is accurate then that is very suspicious. Perhaps she made the mistake at home of clocking her time with a Chinese-made watch? :cheesy:

Do not forget it was a 400 meter medley, that is 8 times around the pool, anything is possible in an Olympic environment, especially for that distance. That goes to show you Americans have deep ingrained dislike for anything Chinese. Show proofs before you open your mouth.

Do not forget it was a 400 meter medley, that is 8 times around the pool, anything is possible in an Olympic environment, especially for that distance. That goes to show you Americans have deep ingrained dislike for anything Chinese. Show proofs before you open your mouth.

Solomon2 is an Israeli American actually.

I would have hoped they would have some shame, after falsely accusing a 16-year old girl of taking illegal drugs in order to cheat at the Olympics.

Sorry, guys, but the report says this swimmer beat her previous personal best by five seconds.

If the reporting is accurate then that is very suspicious. Perhaps she made the mistake at home of clocking her time with a Chinese-made watch? :cheesy:

C'mon... Now that shes been officially cleared you should not be saying this.

Man up and acknowledge the kid's achievement.

I am certain that your response has this been an Israeli or American kid that done so would have been much more enthusiastic and less dismissive.

I am certain that your response has this been an Israeli or American kid that done so would have been much more enthusiastic and less dismissive.

Exactly right. :tup:

Even when Michael Phelps did the unimaginable (he won 8 Gold medals at the Beijing Olympics)... these guys don't complain.

They only complain when it's a 16-year old Chinese girl breaking a world record.

C'mon... Now that shes been officially cleared you should not be saying this.

Man up and acknowledge the kid's achievement.

I think maybe you're expecting too much there buddy.

Exactly right. :tup:

Even when Michael Phelps did the unimaginable (he won 8 Gold medals at the Beijing Olympics)... these guys don't complain.

They only complain when it's a 16-year old Chinese girl breaking a world record.

But public midia is supposed to be aggressive.I wish our media become aggressive rather than complain with what their media have done.

But public midia is supposed to be aggressive.I wish our media become aggressive rather than complain with what their media have done.

I don't want our media to make false accusations like their one does. Just stand up and make our point.

Sour grapes by the Yanks and the Israelis - what happened to innocent till proven guilty - anybody who follows swimming knows Ye Shiwen is a brilliant young swimmer, it's not as if she has come from no-where.

Why are there hardly any Chinese fans in the swimming centre? We should send hundreds of chinese fans to show support for our swim team and especially Ye Shiwen at a time when the western scumbags are attacking our little girl and trying to humiliate our cohntry. We are one of the biggest travelers all over the world but we can't get 50 Chinese cheering for our team. The Americans have a huge cheering contingent at the arena, I even saw Bill Gates there.

Why are there hardly any Chinese fans in the swimming centre? We should send hundreds of chinese fans to show support for our swim team and especially Ye Shiwen at a time when the western scumbags are attacking our little girl and trying to humiliate our cohntry. We are one of the biggest travelers all over the world but we can't get 50 Chinese cheering for our team. The Americans have a huge cheering contingent at the arena, I even saw Bill Gates there.

The best thing our Chinese friends can do is, when Ye Shiwen comes back home with multiple gold medals, is for thousands of you to welcome her at the airport, and show the jealous losers. :china:

The best thing our Chinese friends can do is, when Ye Shiwen comes back home with multiple gold medals, is for thousands of you to welcome her at the airport, and show the jealous losers. :china:

She'll get a hero's welcome no doubt. :cheers:

Though it would be great as well, if we also beat the USA in the Gold medal table again, like we did the last time.

I sure hope so. :D

---------------------------

Though to be fair to the Americans, at least their athletes showed respect to Ye Shiwen, even if their coaches could not:

Lochte, 27, who holds various world swimming records, said on Sunday: "It was pretty impressive. And it was a female. She's fast. If she was there with me, I don't know, she might have beat me."

Chinese swimmer stuns with Lochte-beating split - CNN.com

Former British Olympic champion Adrian Moorhouse said the rumours appeared to be a case of sour grapes.

"The Chinese might have just found this really talented kid, who can work really hard, has the perfect shape and can cope with all the pressure thrown at her," he told the BBC.

BBC News - China swimmer Ye Shiwen clean, says BOA boss Moynihan

stephanie rice beat her own personal best by 6 seconds broke the WR and won gold at beijing. LOL. no one said anything..:cheesy:

stephanie rice beat her own personal best by 6 seconds broke the WR and won gold at beijing. LOL. no one said anything..:cheesy:

2conrad_dean.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom