What's new

China Supports Sri Lanka & India against Sri Lanka

Mega games?
:lol:

Don't make me laugh kid, India is nothing but a punching bag for china, 1962 proved our superiority over your country when we beat the goo out of you.
Stop pretending as if India is some big shot country, you don't even have an independent foreign policy, you are the subservient servant of the American regime.

then the chola incident when we punched ur chini ***. u seem to be forgetting that.

If u have guts/balls come to TN and tell that ur Singalese next moment u will get a royal treatment. Recently Tamils beaten Rajapakse brother in law black and blue at Rameshwaram have u knw tat?? punk Islander challenging mighty Indians huh.... get life.

Rajapaksha's brother in law is a Tamil, he's not a Sinhalese.

China can provide Sri Lanka with everything. We can prove markets, investment, consumer & industrial goods, food, medicine, aid, weapons tech, civilian tech, UNSC veto, infrastructure projects, loans etc.

Chinese tourist are now in the top 3 travellers, many like going to Sri lanka.

Don't worry Sri Lanka, we got your back from that murderous Hindu regime.

I can understand China and Pakistan with their own dismal human rights record wanting to oppose the resolution.. Bangladesh was a surprise..
an indian talking about human rights, lol, only if you had been to India

Mega games?
:lol:

Don't make me laugh kid, India is nothing but a punching bag for china, 1962 proved our superiority over your country when we beat the goo out of you.
Stop pretending as if India is some big shot country, you don't even have an independent foreign policy, you are the subservient servant of the American regime.

YAHOO !!!!!

my prediction came true.

chinese have to .. have to .. have to.. go back to "1962" pretence of BRavadao .... to keep their spirits in the midst of all gloom and doon.

is "toilets" coming up next :laugh:

Rajapaksha's brother in law is a Tamil, he's not a Sinhalese.

Yeah I knw well Nataraj ,no issues? he is a relative of mass murderer thats enough to do anything.

Even Karuna( former LTTE commander) is tamil do u think he will get nice treatment? traitor is traitor

Interesting time ahead for India Sri Lanka ties after this incident….

You can experience that in SL…. Visit SL, after visiting here tell anyone in Colombo you are an Indian, then u can see, how Sri Lankans reacting to u……

Some time back in another thread! when there was some SL's were attacked by some gang in Chennai, You were so furious against all Tamils! By this statement, you yourself accept that Sri Lankan's were no different!

By the way SL is not US or an European nation for which I long to go! A section of SL Army had committed severe human rights violation! Punish the one who did wrong and proceed with the path of development!

then the chola incident when we punched ur chini ***. u seem to be forgetting that.

LOL at indian compare a tiny skirmish to an all out war in 1962 embaressing to say the least, that s why you india is so backward compare to china

Proves once again that India has no independent foreign policy. Even Sri Lanka has an independent foreign policy. India is nothing but an American stooge. India will do whatever America tell them. India is an American colony.
India crumbled under American pressure on Iran, syria, Libya and everything else.
What a pathetic country, gutless people. Sums up their entire culture and society. No shame or pride.

Hope Sri Lanka give all the projects to china and move closer to china.

The last line shows your motive, The lines above that shows complete ignorance about India!

Have you ever heard of DMK? Coalition Democratic Government?

The same Indian government was still importing oil from Iran against US pressure... India go by its interest!

YAHOO !!!!!

my prediction came true.

chinese have to .. have to .. have to.. go back to "1962" pretence of BRavadao .... to keep their spirits in the midst of all gloom and doon.

is "toilets" coming up next :laugh:

same as you indians talking the usual overestimate yourself cr@p

Back
Top Bottom