What's new

China supports India's desire ‘to play bigger role’ in UN Security Council

Just as I'm in no obligation to prove competency of my education.

In that case, no need to reply my post, I am finding out the incompetency of Indian system.

Oh it's been refuted already, refer to posts made by me and CD.

I have read all of them, and I was stuned by your crippled logic. That is why I am questioning the competency of Indian education.

Let's review Faithfulguy's post, do a little analysis before continuing.

No current permanent members support any new members with veto power. permanent membership, yes. Veto power, no.

Faithfulguy was right, because it is a fact that none of current P5 has explicitly expressed their willingness to accept any country as a new member with veto right. They just haven't done anyting to support any country to get a veto power yet.

This is fact that doesn't need to be proved. As long as no one can prove otherwise, it is a fact. What on earth were you thinking when you asked for a source?

You should note that Faithfulguy didn't say something like all the P5 oppose India's appeal for UNSC membership, because if that was the case, a source is needed to prove that P5 have done or said something to stop India.

Well, please forgive me for being incapable of explaining this further.

You should be able to realize it was a mistake to request a source in the first place. Well, apparently you didn't, even after CD and I have pointed out it was unnecessary and impossible to provide a source, you still refused to acknowledge that mistake. Your reluctance to accept such a plain and obvious mistake makes me wonder the way you were taught at school.

I know I am sounding like patronizing. Well, what can you expect of a CCP member?

Sure, modern India is not Britain either (regarding the HK handover).

Anyway, the next war in the subcontinent won't be started by China.

If the next war is not started by China, and if China stays out of the next Indo-Pak war, then there will be no war between India & China. On the other hand India is trying to avoid confrontation with Pakistan at all costs.

If the next war is not started by China, and if China stays out of the next Indo-Pak war, then there will be no war between India & China. On the other hand India is trying to avoid confrontation with Pakistan at all costs.

i vote korea for next conlict

Back
Top Bottom