What's new

China successfully launches first Mars mission

LOL, our payload is 5 tons with a lander and rover and left earth orbit in 20 minutes.

but PDF Indian have a field day, your pathetic a bag of potato (13kg) payload to Mars, nothing but a propaganda, plus USA daddy did all work for you.

oh, even with just 13 kg payload, it took isro 4 month to leave earth orbit

:rofl::rofl:
LOL, PDF Indian butt hurt
13 kg orbiter, lol , nothing but a toy for modi sangri

What's need of this nonsense. Why do you need Indian members to derail such a good thread? You guys are doing excellent.

Regarding Mars mission ... read, comprehend and them talk. Mud Sling fest will not take you far.

Since you brought up Indian mission the launch mass was 1.35K Kg not 13 KG. China it's 5K Kg

I have not removed that post.
What exactly are you doing now?
Just drop it = quit argumentation.
Hey, you did excellent on other thread and kept things civil and conducive. Hope you can do same here and use one yard stick for all.

What's need of this nonsense. Why do you need Indian members to derail such a good thread? You guys are doing excellent.

Regarding Mars mission ... read, comprehend and them talk. Mud Sling fest will not take you far.

Since you brought up Indian mission the launch mass was 1.35K Kg not 13 KG. China it's 5K Kg

Hey, you did excellent on other thread and kept things civil and conducive. Hope you can do same here and use one yard stick for all.

no, the payload dry mass is 13 kg

Really??? Unbelieveable...

Absolutely, payload 13kg, they have such pathetic rocket and most of the launch mass is fuel to sling shot out of earth

check isro website and wiki

Last edited:
Ok. One can only wish China the best.

13kg payload is a toy basically lol :lol:

EdkL1G4WsAcK_ts.jpeg

Edl_tdDXYAIc8mm.jpeg

no, the payload mass is 13 kg

Absolutely, payload 13kg, they have such pathetic rocket and most of the launch mass is fuel to sling shot out of earth

check isro website and wiki

What's pay load for Tianwen? Rover is only 240KG, what are you doing with rest of 4.7K Kg?

13kg payload is a toy basically lol :lol:

View attachment 653990
[/ATTACH]
It's comprehension issue. Get the wt. of each instrument on Tianwen Orbitor and compare it with 13 KG pay load on Mangalyaan.

What's pay load for Tianwen? Rover is only 240KG, what are you doing with rest of 4.7K Kg?

Truth hurts, lol

Orbiter+ Lander+ rover

Long march 5 is so powerful, in 30+ minutes 5 ton Tianwen arrived at earth mars transfer orbit and on the way to mars
We can carry effective payload instead wasting on fuels

by the way, your failed (or 99% success) moon rover pragyan is 27 kg, lol

Last edited:
China successfully launches first Mars mission
Source: Xinhua | 2020-07-23 13:37:04 | Editor: huaxia

WENCHANG, Hainan, July 23 (Xinhua) -- China launched a Mars probe on Thursday, aiming to complete orbiting, landing and roving in one mission, and taking the first step in its planetary exploration of the solar system.

A Long March-5 rocket, China's largest launch vehicle, carrying the spacecraft with a mass of about 5 tonnes, soared into the sky from the Wenchang Spacecraft Launch Site on the coast of southern China's island province of Hainan at 12:41 p.m. (Beijing Time).

About 36 minutes later, the spacecraft, including an orbiter and a rover, was sent into the Earth-Mars transfer orbit, embarking on an almost seven-month journey to the red planet, according to the China National Space Administration (CNSA).

China's first Mars mission is named Tianwen-1, which means Questions to Heaven and comes from a poem written by Qu Yuan (about 340-278 BC), one of the greatest poets of ancient China. The name signifies the Chinese nation's perseverance in pursuing truth and science and exploring nature and the universe, said the CNSA.

View attachment 653811 View attachment 653812 View attachment 653813 View attachment 653814

wow... wow simply amazing from Famine to loosing millions to leading the world in every aspect.. what a nation you are... an inspiration for centuries to come.

It's comprehension issue. Get the wt. of each instrument on Tianwen Orbitor and compare it with 13 KG pay load on Mangalyaan.

Orbiter and Lander.

13kg Payload is a toy compared to Chinese Tianwen 1 Spacecraft :lol:
EdD6TvqUcAAwXDt.jpeg

Truth hurts, lol

Orbiter+ Lander+ rover

Long march 5 is so powerful, in 30+ minutes 5 ton Tianwen arrived at earth mars transfer orbit and on the way to mars
We can carry effective payload instead wasting on fuels

by the way, your failed moon rover pragyan is 27 kg, ok

Still, You are not able to comprehend.
If your Orbitor+ Lander+ Rover = 5 ton
With same analogy Indian mission orbitor = 1.3K kg

Where as 13 kg is all about instruments on Mangalyaan orbitor.
Let's look at my estimates Tianwen orbiter instrument i.e. actual payload on orbiter..
MRC + HRC + +ORC +MMS ++MM +MINPA + MEPA = <20kg

But every one has to agree -- when it come to hauling wt. to GTO or beyond LM-5 is one of the best thing available.

Orbiter and Lander.
13kg Payload is a toy compared to Chinese Tianwen 1 Spacecraft :lol:
View attachment 653993

Can you put something readable?

PS: edited for typo

Last edited:
You are still not able to comprehend.
If your Orbitor+ Lander+ Rover = 5 ton
With same analogy Indian mission orbitor = 1.3K kg

Where as 13 kg is all about instruments on Mangalyaan orbitor.
Let's look at my estimates Tianwen orbiter instrument i.e. actual payload on orbiter..
MRC + HRC + +ORC +MMS ++MM +MINPA + MEPA = <20K

But every one has to agree -- when it come to hauling wt. to GTO or beyond LM-5 is the best thing available after Ariane today.

Can you put something readable

lol, you have to carry 90% fuel

I can tell u a ballpark #, our fuel is 10%, dry mass of 5 tons is 4.5 ton

long march 9 is coming soon, hope u guys at lm-5 level by that time, lol

Last edited:
lol, you have to carry 90% fuel

I can tell u a ballpark #, our fuel is 10%, dry mass of 5 tons is 4.5 ton

long march 9 is coming soon, hope u guys at lm-5 level by that time, lol

There is no value add to drag this discussion. You'll not understand and I'll not accept your rhetoric.

Going back to my original message ...

Congratulation!
It's a big achievement. Looking forward to successful Mars orbit insertion and rover landing!

You are comparing a lander with a rover with only an orbiter. Genius. Your toy rover is only 20 ish kilos mate, that's because your rocket is practically useless for higher weights.

Back
Top Bottom