What's new

China successfully launches first Mars mission

No,no.. we are humble China, we know we are farrrrr behind India in everything.
Your fellow countrymen seem offended though even comparing balloons to rockets. You should DM them and calm them down.

You can be a proud Indian behind Mongolian and Vietnamese in space, in other's space mission.
Of course we are. More power to Mongolia and Vietnam. There is nothing wrong there.

Of course we are. More power to Mongolia and Vietnam. There is nothing wrong there.

Congratulations to Indians, you are successfully following the footstep of Mongolian and Vietnamese, piggybacked in other's space mission. A great achievement in space for the supa powa wanna be!

Let's not derailed the thread further by a clown, does it matter what a clown said?

See this is what I am talking about @beijingwalker - not all your countrymen are honest and humble like you. Look at this angry fellow. China even steals design from Tata Motors -
https://www.financialexpress.com/au...images-maple-30x-copy-cat-cars-china/1938555/

Please ask DM him to calm down and not resort to juvenile antics.

Chinese makers just tried to fill the order of Indian customers, "you give me a sample and I make it cheap". They copied for Indians, as those cheap copies don't sell in China at all.

Back
Top Bottom