What's new

China starts to get supply of SUKHOI-35, India in trouble

The SU-35 has the exact same "sensitive tech" that will be in the FGFA "future of IAF"

No FGFA will have PAK-FA elite meaning those 6th gen capable things that Russia are testing on the
PAK-FA now. Russia for its part had developed quite a lot of 5th gen tech with the 1.44 log ago sadly it did not make it into a product soon enough.

All Russians want are resources with deep enough pockets they can do almost anything "Stark's Arc reactor also had Russian origins :P "

The main purpos.... trade.

Engine's for J20

Chinese-Boot lickers at work once again. These guys are making us loose some amount of respect that we have for the Chinese with such articles. Grow up guys, have the balls to stand alone rather finding solace at the arms of Chinese.

Then you are ignorant. My suggestion would be to try reading more about that.

Well with Spectra EW suite, active cancellation to reduce rcs further, long range AESA, excellent super cruise, Clean RCS of 0.1-0.3, better weapons, Rafale is indeed ahead of Su-35.
No mate,rafale can't outgun su35 for sure if both having equally capable pilots in its seat. The reason why India doesn't go for 35 is purely based on the objective of IAF. Rafale is surely ahead of 35s in air to ground operations but in air to air mode rafale is not on par with 35s. I fear rafale may even outgunned by latest f15s.

No mate,rafale can't outgun su35 for sure if both having equally capable pilots in its seat. The reason why India doesn't go for 35 is purely based on the objective of IAF. Rafale is surely ahead of 35s in air to ground operations but in air to air mode rafale is not on par with 35s. I fear rafale may even outgunned by latest f15s.
Except a long range PESA radar, Su-35 has nothing to offer more. While Rafale with its low RCS, better EW suite and excellent AESA radar can outgun it most of the time. Not to forget Meteor and Mica IR.

Except a long range PESA radar, Su-35 has nothing to offer more. While Rafale with its low RCS, better EW suite and excellent AESA radar can outgun it most of the time. Not to forget Meteor and Mica IR.
Rafale having low RCS in clean form,tell me when u will send ur fighters in clean form to battle fields?its rcs will increas the moment u attach weapons.
In this same PDF people are discussed to death about meteor and rafale combo,that meteor can't be exploited its true potential if it launched from rafale. Blame its small nose cone and the radar it housing.
Aesa radar will give you jamming proof service,but it doesn't guarantee stealth until and unless u are having a true stealth platform like f22or f35.
The brute force of su35 will enable him to detect reduced RCS rafale much before su 35 being detected by rafale.
If reports are true Russian too have better jamming facilities seconds to none.

yet another doctored title from OP :disagree:

Has Pak been in trouble since India achieved air superiority over them both qualitatively and quantitatively with the flanker acquisition ?
ask your army or media and they will tell you your edge. live in reality.

Rafale having low RCS in clean form,tell me when u will send ur fighters in clean form to battle fields?its rcs will increas the moment u attach weapons.
In this same PDF people are discussed to death about meteor and rafale combo,that meteor can't be exploited its true potential if it launched from rafale. Blame its small nose cone and the radar it housing.
Aesa radar will give you jamming proof service,but it doesn't guarantee stealth until and unless u are having a true stealth platform like f22or f35.
The brute force of su35 will enable him to detect reduced RCS rafale much before su 35 being detected by rafale.
https://defence.pk/threads/why-rbe2...st-bet-for-india-in-mmrca-evaluations.329318/

su-35-24701.jpg

The first four Su-35 fighter jets from a 24 aircraft arms deal between the two allies are to be delivered before the end of the year according to a statement by the Komsomolsk-on-Amur aviation plant.

This week the governor of Khabarovsk Krai, a federal area located in the Russian Far East, said in a statement during the opening of a new aircraft production plant that China will receive the first four Russian-made Sukhoi Su-35 multirole fighter jets in consideration of a 24 aircraft deal between Moscow and Beijing signed in November of 2015. F-16 fighter jet © AFP 2016/ SABAH ARAR Russian MoD Confirms US-Led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army From 2016 to 2018, the Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aircraft Production plant will build and deliver a total of 24 Su-35 combat jets to China, the governor said according to RIA news agency as part of the agreement first forged between the parties in late 2015
https://sputniknews.com/military/20160917/1045416113/china-fighter-jet-russia-su35.html

Upon hearing the news of the fighter jets the Home minister fainted
3089946.cms

What's this forum's rule on doctored article titles? @PARIKRAMA

On topic: I don't think anyone with logical reasoning thinks that 36 Rafales or 24 Su-35 will tilt the air dominance by anyone unless we are talking about fighting the Costa Rican air force.

Let's just not talk about 100s of Rafales and Su-35 clones both countries could make until it actually happens?

P.S: As for the poster, I'd rather boast about my cycle than my neighbours corolla.

Good Day!

Low RCS of a clean form Rafael can be useful when it is running away. ;)

China , can expand the planes to may be 100 planes by 2018 considering the vast amount of Territory it needs to cover

How insecure....

China a nation which has its own aero space industry.. and now developing 2 5th gen fighter is buying fighter from russia utself shows how much trouble they're in... and the pakistsnis who is looking to get the 5th gen is rejoicing! !!!??? How crazy is this!!!

24 fighter jets is a big number

Wow... 24 is big number while 36 rafale is very low acc to pakistanis.....???

Back
Top Bottom