What's new

China starts "combat ready" patrols in disputed seas

which piece of information about China that you think you know and we Chinese dont know??

the internet is a place where you can have tons of information and sieve them through try to figure out what to believe and what not,blindly believe what ever your media feed you can only prove that you are an idiot.

Ahem! Ahem! One correction. Internet in democratic and free countries. Not China. Now dont start your reply with word idiot :cheesy:

ha,words from an idiot like you never fail to prove what you are.

See i said it :rofl: In between it just strengthens my theory on lost two way communication due to no right of expression and CPC strict regime. Guys please grow up and start to develop the debating skills. This forum is not China where you dont have any habit to listen any CPC against propaganda

See i said it :rofl: In between it just strengthens my theory on lost two way communication due to no right of expression and CPC strict regime. Guys please grow up and start to develop the debating skills. This forum is not China where you dont have any habit to listen any CPC against propaganda

You resorted to name calling first and now are crying foul,you are the one should grow up.

LOL an usual one line troll talking about debating skills!

Back on topic, China has to patrol these water vigilantly for there are so many pirates round.

You resorted to name calling first and now are crying foul,you are the one should grow up.

You took me wrong. My mistake. I wanted to say that please dont start your reply with word 'idiot' like other chinese do to Indians. I never called you idiot. So erase the misconception.

name calling meaning: the use of offensive names especially to win an argument or to induce rejection or condemnation (as of a person or project) without objective considerations of the facts.

Question: What offensive name/s did he call you??? I think he's not calling you an idiot. You just didn't understand his post.

name calling meaning: the use of offensive names especially to win an argument or to induce rejection or condemnation (as of a person or project) without objective considerations of the facts.

Question: What offensive name/s did he call you??? I think he's not calling you an idiot. You just didn't understand his post.

Right buddy, comprehensions problems

I am very proud of my people and my country and I would rather be a Filipino than to be a citizen of a failed state that is harboring and sponsoring terrorism.

Filippino are failure...

Manila Bus Hijack Hostages Crisis - YouTube

Hongkonger and all Chinese will never forget this incident. It show the complete failure of government of Philippine and its citizen.

All ASEAN countries??? Many of them have good relationship with China and SCS has nothing to do with their interests. Why the heck will they risk offending China for the sake of vn and phillipines???

For example, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Bangaladash, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Thailand and etc. will all do nothing against China in SCS.

Hans need to be kept in checked and all ASEAN nations should rise to meet the threat of the dragon.

All ASEAN countries??? Many of them have good relationship with China and SCS has nothing to do with their interests. Why the heck will they risk offending China for the sake of vn and phillipines???

For example, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Bangaladash, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Thailand and etc. will all do nothing against China in SCS.

Still have many countries especially stronger nations to contend with. Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, India, etc.

Still have many countries especially stronger nations to contend with. Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, India, etc.

would hope that these countries were strong enough not to lean on american big balls in dealing with China! and see how they save desperately begging countries, like vietnam and philippine, while they cant even protect themselves!

Back
Top Bottom