What's new

China Space Military:Recon, Satcom, Navi, ASAT/BMD, Orbital Vehicle, SLV, etc.

When the satellite fails to enter into the orbit, then it will get destroyed automatically.

BTW, it wasn't the fault of the satellite, but the second stage of the rocket.

How sure are you of this information? Rumor has it that it was a failure of the third stage to restart.

So far, CNA has no announced any failure. CNA usually will announce even failure after 10hrs.

This launch maybe on a secret mission which super satellite can orbit and enter into correct course by itself :enjoy:

If US tracking is so good, it shall be able to track where it goes.

The US satellite tracking system only announces objects in orbit. That there has been none new added means that the satellite or parts of it never entered orbit, and would most probably have re-entered Atmosphere.

0066RUPogw1f7ipps5rffj30x10nvgrf.jpg
large silicon carbide mirror from Changchun Institute of Optics, Fine Mechanics and Physics (CIOMP)

So far, CNA has no announced any failure. CNA usually will announce even failure after 10hrs.

This launch maybe on a secret mission which super satellite can orbit and enter into correct course by itself :enjoy:

Again Your wishfull thinking !?

It's sad but anyway a fact ... and I think we should always stick to the facts even if we don't like them.

GF-10 failure-01.jpg
GF-10 failure-02.jpg
GF-10 failure-03.jpg
GF-10 failure-04.png

Honestly, the problem most likely occured on the third stage of the rocket. The debris of the first stage means nothing.

My post was not related to question any so far discussed cause and surely not meant to bring a first-stage failure back on the table but only to Beast's posts ... I hope he meant his post with sarcasm !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom