What's new

China & South Korea agree to step up strategic partnership

A Countries without an army command, What is it to talk about "strategic partnership?"

Bush and South Korean President:
5618482820110413235424092.jpg

Hey ! what these guyz r trying to do here..Lookz like Mr Bush is upto something sneaky....:woot:

dude just out my curiosity, u joined PDF the same month i joined how come u've had over 2000 posts while i'm writing my arse-off to hv only over 400?? did u double post very thread?? lol:P

on personal level i dont really like S.K neither, they are so stuckup and arrogant, they always believe they the best looking east asians lol while neglecting the fact that they are 98% artificial``lol

i remember one day friends and I went a korean rest in london, next table there were one white and korea(they were gays), the english man asked us where we from, i replied 'have a guess', he couldnt, then his korean friend said 'u guys from korea as well??' i said 'why?' he went 'because u guys are good looking and well dressed!!'
my friend were shocked asked 'how about japenese and chinese?'

'japenese are well dressed but bit short and flat' the korean gaylord replied 'and chinese dont know how to dress and ugly' ```we both socked that he actually said that infront of everyone, even his english friend was very embarrassed```!

p.s i love ur avata, every time i look at i'm like :rofl::rofl::rofl:

All you say is true 100% man, I have a long experience dealing with that situation. I think it is irritate but we should go back and upgrade our self, some Chinese indeed very bad in dressing and some of them copying the whole style from Korean or Japanese. It is really shame for Chinese, we have a great history of culture domination but nowadays we are being invaded. That's hurt but we must admit and do something!!!

Even though what the Korean above said is true but I don't have any sympathy for that kind of person. You are right, the Korean are stuck-up and insolent, I would very upset and fire back to that gay if I was there.

I wonder what did you react to that guy after hearing him saying such things?

Think of the worst Hollywood Asian stereotypes, multiply it by 10^n, and you got Koreans (both north and south). The Korean obsession with social hierarchy (age, gender, status, etc., often enforced through violence) makes Hindu caste system looks like child's play. Here in Mexico, I've seen a Korean employer yell at his employee simply because he ordered something in a restaurant before his boss did.
How can you order something in a restaurant before your boss? Or fail to sit in the correct arrangement before a table? I would have fired the employee. These are basic Chinese customs, descending from Confucius. The Koreans have adopted this too.

Think of the worst Hollywood Asian stereotypes, multiply it by 10^n, and you got Koreans (both north and south). The Korean obsession with social hierarchy (age, gender, status, etc., often enforced through violence) makes Hindu caste system looks like child's play. Here in Mexico, I've seen a Korean employer yell at his employee simply because he ordered something in a restaurant before his boss did.

Great, I love that, I love violence, that's make you more tough....

The Chinese now are too humble, that's why they get bullied so bad but react nothing!?

I wish the CCP free up the Chinese and let billion of its people can have the free access to practice martial arts, also free up the rule so people can develop their combat skills.....that's would worth the Chinese more than we could though.

The CCP sometime are too passive and conservative, that's prevent their people a lot from development!!!

Sad!!!

P.S: Like me a small guy from Cambodia, I don't have good looking, I am also have dark-skin and short but I never feel inferior complex about myself, I used to get a disregard glance from others rich classmate such as Korean or Japanese but I always fire back hardly, one time I punch a Jap making his nose blooding for verbal insulting me, "gook"! I am a small guy from small and poor country but nothing can look down on me, you guys have a great country with great ability but don't know how to use up is very regrettable!!!

How can you order something in a restaurant before your boss? Or fail to sit in the correct arrangement before a table? I would have fired the employee. These are basic Chinese customs, descending from Confucius. The Koreans have adopted this too.
Some customs are oudated and not suited for the modern world, like your racial views. Funny how you talk about the superiority of the Chinese race yet use an avatar of a Manchu guard. That's like a Jew bragging about how glorious his ancestors were while displaying a picture of Hitler.

Back
Top Bottom