What's new

China should strengthen force on Indian border, researcher says

It's south Tibet,the original people there are of Tibetan origins,for now we are just build infrastructure around the region.Indians have to put in millions of dollars but still live in constant fear of threat.we just leave that burden to Indians now cause nothing can come out of that region now,Indian government has to subsidize huge money there.it's like a blackhole for them.we can easily sit above them and wait for the right time,we settled all land diputes with other countries expect for this one,we did that for a reason.

YES YES it is called Arunachal as you wish and I suggest my chinese fellows call it like this but what I want to say is that this district is more likely to be a part of China for its people look the same with innerland chinese.

There are lotta people even in Tamil Nadu , southern state of India who have people who look like chinese, but they are proud indians.

So u claim a land based on looks?

say something better

It's south Tibet,the original people there are of Tibetan origins,for now we are just build infrastructure around the region.Indians have to put in millions of dollars but still live in constant fear of threat.we just leave that burden to Indians now cause nothing can come out of that region now,Indian government has to subsidize huge money there.it's like a blackhole for them.we can easily sit above them and wait for the right time,we settled all land diputes with other countries expect for this one,we did that for a reason.

u r free to dream the way u love :) :shout:

YES YES it is called Arunachal as you wish and I suggest my chinese fellows call it like this but what I want to say is that this district is more likely to be a part of China for its people look the same with innerland chinese.

But Chinese culture looks more similiar to Japanese either it is facially or writing system or culture

So, you claim a territory which you know nothing about.:lol:

All inhabitants in Arunachal Pradesh belonged to different tribes with their own languages

South Tibet is part of Tibet thus part of China.but anyway we need to fight it out someday in the future.simple as that.

藏南in English really means an area which is apart from Tibet to the south and we consider that area as ours by showing it within our own maps.

When Tibet itself is in illegal oppression then how can you claim south Tibet??

South Tibet is part of Tibet thus part of China.but anyway we need to fight it out someday in the future.simple as that.

none of the local people in Arunachal Pradesh consider themselves Chinese, your territorial claim is imperialistic in nature. It is not Tibet, its Arunachal Pradesh.

When Tibet itself is in illegal oppression then how can you claim south Tibet??

You will see Tibetan culture share more similarity with Indian culture than with the Han culture. Tibetan religion, many cultural beliefs and Writing System are Indian in nature.

none of the local people in Arunachal Pradesh consider themselves Chinese, your territorial claim is imperialistic in nature. It is not Tibet, its Arunachal Pradesh.

Tibet was an independent autonomous region and if Tibet itself is a oppressed region and under illegal occupation. Where is the question of Chinese claiming Arunachal Pradesh.

historically South Tibet is part of Tibet and we have built supberb infrastructure around that region and now we are very well established in that region,next time we will not pull back after fight.

historically South Tibet is part of Tibet and we have built supberb infrastructure around that region and now we are very well established in that region,next time we will not pull back after fight.

What is stopping you. :lol:

藏南in English really means an area which is apart from Tibet to the south and we consider that area as ours by showing it within our own maps.

Epic fail, Lyrical Mockery is from Arunachal Pradesh. :rofl:

Waiting for hardliners to come into power. As long as liberals rule China, there won't be war. The day conservative faction take power, China will go to war to take back South Tibet and complete the job we started in 1962.

nothing,we are building infrastructures around there,it's not quite finished but railways has almost touched the Indian border,once raliways ,roads,airports are all ready,we'll be in an unbeatable position in that area.so for now let that big blackhole suck your poor economy for some more time.you get nothing out of that region but debt.

nothing,we are building infrastructures around there,it's not quite finished but railways has almost touched the Indian border,once raliways ,roads,airports are all ready,we'll be in an unbeatable position in that area.so for now let that big blackhole suck your poor economy for some more time.you get nothing out of that region but debt.

China is busy at many fronts with Japan, South China Sea and India, we have to focus only towards China, even we are building railway lines, airstrips and roads towards Chinese border which is more than enough for deterance.

Waiting for hardliners to come into power. As long as liberals rule China, there won't be war. The day conservative faction take power, China will go to war to take back South Tibet and complete the job we started in 1962.

Conservatives will bring more censorship in China but nothing will change internationally. :D

China is busy at many fronts with Japan, South China Sea and India, we have to focus only towards China, even we are building railway lines, airstrips and roads towards Chinese border which is more than enough for deterance.
really,are we busy having shooting match like what you are doing along the LOC at this moment?

depending on looks? hahaha. let me tell you that India is a unity amongst diversity. the south Indians look different, north indians look different and the north easterners look different.
But we still are one country.
so being a chinese u r free to support ur governments stance on arunachal, but plz dont bring regionalism in between.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom