What's new

China should not fear slower growth

China doesn't have to fear any damn thing my Sino friend. The West is deadly jealous ,and your Goverment is trying to play them trust me LoL. :rofl:

No seriously,
A sustainable growth is fair and lovely. As I stated early, this is related to the World crisis economic status.
I agree with you, But the World crisis economic is the responsibility of the whole world, When China is committed to economic development, US instigate China's neighboring countries conflict with China. What do you think of this situation

I wouldn't call them instigators ,but I prefer to use the term China-incendiaries :D

However, The US is the provocateur in the South East Asia. It's containment of China became the highest propriety of the Chinese Government. Take the Islands dispute for example. We all know what the Japanese Gov did to the PRC. The latter asked three times in row to open a dialogue ,but the Japs turned a blind eye and nationalized the Islands, I can see how furious the Chinese Government was. The Japs know better that this brinkmanship will make the issue worse ,but never bother.

Japan knows if a war broke out, which is highly unlikely, the US will intervene in their favor, and guess what? China isn't Vietnam or Iraq!

That's just one example of what's happening over there.

I must attest that China is the Kingdom of peace and the key of stability in Asia.

Back
Top Bottom