What's new

China should ensure Pakistan avert debt default: Chinese media

well both sentiments have been expressed multiple times here, how chinese 'democracy' is great and how pakistani leaders are all corrupt... for everything 'oh we will get it from china anyway.. china will do this.. china will do that'..... I just said what public wants... :)
let me sweeten the deal: you can keep the isi and pa ... rest will be outsourced... deal?
And again who the hell are you to give me offer. You're not pakistani , hell you're not even Indian and require Indian visa to visit it. So a forum represents entire Pakistan now ? Hindus can stoop to whatever low they find to disgrace Pakistan

It's going to happen any ways, once repayment schedule kicks in, there foreign reserve wI'll start crumbling, eventually to save grace China will be bound to install there own personell at every key position inside there administration, perhaps after decade or so they might call it China Annex.
And Hindu Nehru said the something Pakistan will not survive next year and see where we are.

You Hindus can jerk off at your silky thoughts as much as you

Lolz why do worried india?
Well Why not ? Hindus Will be obsessed about land of GODS and what happens there

And Hindu Nehru said the something Pakistan will not survive next year and see where we are.

You Hindus can jerk off at your silky thoughts as much as you

Just throwing my 2 cents on what's going on around world, no jerking whatsoever involved, perhaps I would suggest India or ppl around the world to buy Sovereign bonds when it comes on Sale sometime soon.

Just throwing my 2 cents on what's going on around world, no jerking whatsoever involved, perhaps I would suggest India or ppl around the world to buy Sovereign bonds when it comes on Sale sometime soon.
OH yes You should. Please feel free to provided that you dont have Indian passport otherwise it will be really hard for you to obtain them. Being an NR would be fine I believe.

And since Indians have so much in money, Wouldn't mind taking off few chunks from billions of it. This is indeed lucrative business

Funny, how hard Indians try to prove how bad Chinese investment is for Pakistan, for us it alone is proof enough that it must be something very good for us :enjoy:
We also always felt that terrorism infrastructure built during the cold war is bad for region and pakistan, and should be dismantled for the peace in the region.
Going by your logic do you feel that terrorism is good thing for you ?

We also always felt that terrorism infrastructure built during the cold war is bad for region and pakistan, and should be dismantled for the peace in the region.
Going by your logic do you feel that terrorism is good thing for you ?
You talking about Mukhti Bani? Liberation tigers of tamil Eelam (LTTE), or what you guys doing in Kashmir? Or doing in Afghanistan nowadays? Anyways i think all were/are bad and this terrorist infrastructure you guys run must be dismantled, it's not good for the region!

Back
Top Bottom