What's new

China should ditch BRICS for Pakistan

G7 is the vested interest of the old order, and they only need to guard the order. We are the revolutionaries of the old order, and we cannot adopt the same way as them. Any successful revolution in history has been achieved by expanding the groups of interest convergers as much as possible.
I am afraid with India in the BRICS group, it will do more harm than good. India will stifle the org and derail the agendas as is the case of SCO in the last few years becos of the antagonism between India and China since accepting India into the org. SCO is currently effectively paralyzed becos of India. Indians' hearts are with the West block. Bad rotten apple in the basket must be thrown away otherwise it is going to contaminate other apples.

SCO is currently effectively paralyzed becos of India. Indians' hearts are with the West block.
BRICS will be too, with an US hitman in BRICS, this group goes nowhere.

India to Resist Anti-US Messaging at BRICS Summit

What's the big issue here? If China wants a group without India they can just form one with whoever is willing to join. Don't understand all this chest beating and wailing by some of you.

BRICS will be too, with an US hitman in BRICS, this group goes nowhere.

India to Resist Anti-US Messaging at BRICS Summit

Yes, I think the agreements of this year's BRICS meeting are already compromised becos of India.

What's the big issue here? If China wants a group without India they can just form one with whoever is willing to join. Don't understand all this chest beating and wailing by some of you.
India should get out BRICS becos you people want to align with the US and West, it's that simple, BRICS is a non pro-West org in anyway, there is your conflict of interest.

So I agree to use the Ukrainian war to drive India out of the SCO, but I am opposed to driving India out of the BRICS.
SCO is a more structured, more policy-directed, sovereign security related organization. Because of India's alignment with the West to confront/suppress China's interests, SCO with India is self-defeating. Pakistan would be a better candidate.
BRIC is a loose association coined by a British investment analyst. Saying it's an economic cooperation 'promise' is already over extending its original mission -- if it ever had one. China and Russia, as shown in the latest BRIC meeting, want to add members to BRIC to create BRIC+ and make BRIC+ into a cooperating organization. Once BRIC+ is given a mission, defined membership rights and responsibilities, and even a narrative, India will not fit in because of its innate hostility toward the most important BRIC+ member. So India is not a fit in the new BRIC+.

Pathological Nanking whore whining rituals to compensate for inability of changing the situation

Last edited:
Brazil is pro-America but not hostile to China. India's hostility will make the BRIC+ a time-bomb failure or a zombie that goes nowhere.
If Brazil had a border dispute and war with China it would be way more hostile to it than India is to China.

If Brazil had a border dispute and war with China it would be way more hostile to it than India is to China.
The average IQ of Brazilians is 89.
Fortunately, their IQ is higher than 82. I don't think they are stupid enough to provoke border conflicts with China.

The average IQ of Brazilians is 89.
Fortunately, their IQ is higher than 82. I don't think they are stupid enough to provoke border conflicts with China.
If Brazil was over a billion people with nuclear weapons and a border dispute with China, it would be far more aggressive with China than India is.

Pathological Nanking whore whining rituals to compensate for inability of changing the situation
You slimy Indian, what does Nanking has to do with BRICS ? It seems you can't survive a minute without spewing shit from your mouth about Chinese.

If Brazil was over a billion people with nuclear weapons and a border dispute with China, it would be far more aggressive with China than India is.
That's not bad. At least Brazilians won't shit by the river.
Even if they are enemies, at least they are not a smelly enemy.

Using your 'If' imagination, I say "What if Brazilians are former Martians?" Will they want to join China in the next Mars exploration?

Back
Top Bottom