What's new

China should DEMAND return of all stolen treasures

Democrappy Europe is a bunch of robbers and thieves throughout their history; it's funny how they keep preaching about human rights and democrappy that cheap ideology. The Chinese ain't that better or worse than the White race but they don't go around preaching democrappy while stealing and robbing people at the same time:bunny:

I thought Asians were smart....do you not know the difference from colonizing and being colonized? If you can't figure it out....I can give examples. In any case....you should want stuff in museums to appreciate the culture....I am willing to bet there is western art in China.

Of course I do, but Americans feel neglected by the British, and the British certainly saw the Americans as second class.

However this discussion is moot, as I have clearly mentioned what this topic is actually about.

Of course I do, but Americans feel neglected by the British, and the British certainly saw the Americans as second class.

However this discussion is moot, as I have clearly mentioned what this topic is actually about.

And you believe that you, an asiatic, accurately represent the point of view of the entire White British collective? lol!

Lay off the cannabis, kid. :azn:

A simple solution would be to loot Europeans and the Americans when the time comes. Yes, I said when, not if. That will break it even.

like what? I'm sure over centuries through Chinese wars China has taken something, what are you referring to?
@Juice @anon45

so you are pretty much saying that taking it is no big deal. If somebody stole something from you would you buy it back.

This is the attitude i'm talking about. You guys show American flags, so in America people keep guns to protect themselves and property even though 99 percent of those people got things that bums won't want.

This is Chinese national treasure. It is more than apparent the disrespect shown here. But there's a chinese saying a men getting his revenge 10 years later is not late. Now we play the waiting game....

India was colonized i'm sure a few things were taken.

you are relying solely on the goodwill of others and at the same time calling them thieves when they themselves have stolen nothing, while threatening from a weak position.

Yeaaa why should they even **** on you while you are on fire again? you give them no reason to return anything and act like a jacka$$ about it all the way. You seem to know nothing of the value of diplomacy. if you want to use force then make sure you are in a position to use it.

Given your fixation on force, it sounds to me you don't care about these 'national treasures' themselves, but instead hod a grudge for the invasion of China and want to get even, using this as a convenient excuse. Well you can't erase history,so deal with it.

play your waiting game alone, it is of no concern to me.

A simple solution would be to loot Europeans and the Americans when the time comes. Yes, I said when, not if. That will break it even.

Go for it Shirley I'm so scared :lol:

Careful of the cops, you might land in prison!

Last edited by a moderator:

hahaha with what? with your people taking pictures? give me a break.

Yep, that would be poetic justice.

What goes around comes around. All power eventually falls, and is no exception with you. When you do, the vultures will be there.

Start with Canadian Museums if they have any to let us know you are committed. :rolleyes: :blah:

Go for it Shirley I'm so scared :lol:

Careful of the cops, you might land in prison!
May not happen in a decade or even a century, but keep in mind all powers eventually go into decline and fracture. The world is full of other powers ready to take advantage, like you once did with us.

Start with Canadian Museums if they have any to let us know you are committed. :rolleyes: :blah:
When the Chinese civilization was at the height of its power, the concept of being looted and colonized was funny to us too.

When we go into decline....we will take you with us.....bet on that.

@Genesis so it is not about the artifacts but the lack of respect shown by Europeans?? So will looting the Europeans back in this hypothetical scenario of yours make them respect China any more?? Will China achieve some higher moral standing in your eyes? :pop:

When the Chinese civilization was at the height of its power, the concept of being looted and colonized was funny to us too.

Oh so now you will colonize the rest of us as well. :rofl:

You guys can't take back a few islands you claim belonged to you since God knows when and you are out to conquer the world because someone robbed your pottery? :woot:

I though delusional rhetoric belonged to Indians alone. :coffee: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
When we go into decline....we will take you with us.....bet on that.

You are ALREADY in terminal decline and we are still rising and closing the gap with the west faster than ever before in all areas.

Give us a few more decades so that we reach our full potential and then you will know with what.

Back
Top Bottom