What's new

China should build unerground cities to prepare for 2012 global catastrophe

2012 nothing will happen just like in 1999 if anyone thinks diffrent put yr money where your mouth is and place a wager :azn:

LOL 1999-2000 Y2K crap is just a crappy hoax related to computers that the media created fro fun. However, 2012 is predicted by not only the Mayas but other ancient peoples as well as 2012 being mentioned by ETs who spoke to abductees/contactees.

i seriously think that if 2012 DOES happen (big if) it will be due to a human problem not aliens.

if it was aliens we're doomed anyways and its useless to prepare. a heavily armed small spacecraft maneuvering at 40gs is impossible to shoot down and could shoot the world's air force with a pistol.

i seriously think that if 2012 DOES happen (big if) it will be due to a human problem not aliens.

if it was aliens we're doomed anyways and its useless to prepare. a heavily armed small spacecraft maneuvering at 40gs is impossible to shoot down and could shoot the world's air force with a pistol.

Nah it's too early too tell whether its Planet X/Aliens/Illuminati plans or not. I think, by the end of this year, we will see some major signs as to what really will happen(just 4 more months). If there are no such signs, then 2012 happenings are not gonna happen.

When the demographic changes in the US occur faster, we may see political instability occur due to friction between the established, wealthy white ruling class and the poorer, mostly dark skinned lower class (poor whites, blacks and Mexicans). In addition, because of mostly inbreeding between the white ruling class, both their ability and their wealth will tend to be hereditary; likewise for the poverty and inability of the dark skinned lower class. When that occurs, I fear for the safety of the US nuclear arsenal if a major revolution was to break out.

If any country can survive the "horror" of people of different races living in proximity, it is the USA. What you've written does not surprise me. I've found that Asians in general are phenomenally concerned about race, "blood", the "purity" of genetics, far more so than Americans or even Europeans.

This "Dark-skinned lower class" stuff is so... 1940's.

mostly inbreeding between the white ruling class

Please tell me you're joking. Inbreeding? Like the Rothschilds will only let their daughter marry a Rockefeller? There are 200 million "white ruling class" here, if you consider anyone caucasian to be part of the ruling class.

I guess I'm part of the ruling class. Odd that I'd let my daughter date a Pakistani, which she did for a year in high school.

If any country can survive the "horror" of people of different races living in proximity, it is the USA. What you've written does not surprise me. I've found that Asians in general are phenomenally concerned about race, "blood", the "purity" of genetics, far more so than Americans or even Europeans.

This "Dark-skinned lower class" stuff is so... 1940's.

Please tell me you're joking. Inbreeding? Like the Rothschilds will only let their daughter marry a Rockefeller? There are 200 million "white ruling class" here, if you consider anyone caucasian to be part of the ruling class.

I guess I'm part of the ruling class. Odd that I'd let my daughter date a Pakistani, which she did for a year in high school.

No there are indeed lower class whites. There are plenty of those living in lower class white cities like Stockton, CA and Pullman, WA. But the ruling class of the US is indeed almost exclusively white - a white ruling class. And indeed, the Rockerfellers and Rothschilds are part of this white ruling class.

How are Asians more concerned with genetics and purity? China is a multicultural country with 54 different races. It is pure coincidence that we are 91% Han.

I'm just saying that the blacks and Mexicans will do several things in the US: lower the average IQ, increase population pressures, increase poverty, increase crime,

This doesn't mean I'm a racist against blacks and Mexicans. Mexicans in Mexico have lower birth rates and a higher IQ than Mexican Americans.

Steve Sailer's iSteve Blog: Legal immigrants: hints of IQ scores
IQ and Global Inequality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting to note this:

The US is getting as terms of immigrants:

The elite of India and Africa.
The above average of Southeast Asia.
The average of East Asia (Mostly China and South Korea) and Europe.
The dumb of Mexico and Latin America.

Do people seriously believe in the 2012 crap? Jeez...

It would be funny if all those doubters in the world found out with their own eyes that Nibiru is real next year and they'll all be like,"OMG!!! This is not Possible!!!" This Must be a Nightmare!!!"LOL. Nibiru is mentioned in ancient texts it has an orbit of 3643 years and coming next year or 2013 at the latest, according to sources.

My God,

You have sacred the crap out of me! World ending and all that stuff.
Here,s a quick list of what l need to do, feel free to add your own stuff before 2012.

See Liverpool win the premiership.
Do the mile high. (not on PIA, the toilets stink).
Watch the Hobbit.
Build me a six pack (almost there).
Kick Bush and Blair in the testicles for their war crimes.
Tell my ex g-friend, that her sister was better.
Run a mile under 5-mins (almost close).
Take a ride in an F-16.
Shoot David Blaine in the mouth with a desert eagle, see if he catches my .44 magnum.
Have a workout with the shaolin monks.
Watch the waga border ceremony again.
Visit the maldives.

In 26th September Comet Elenin will arrive between Earth and the Sun and if the electric universe theory is correct, there will be increased seismic activity probably 10 times the normal level. Please prepare yourself. Remember Comet Holmes in 2007? That time Comet Holmes increased its brightness to the point its diameter is more than the diameter of the Sun!!!! :eek:See links below and WATCH VIDEO in second link ITS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW!:

Comet Holmes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Comet Elenin Forecast for 9/2011 to 1/2012 and the Hopi Blue Star Kachina | THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES

Please prepare for the worst and stock up on food supplies for the Blue Kachina(Elenin)-26 Sept 2011 and the Red Kachina(Nibiru/Planet X/Wormwood/The Destroyer/The Frightener/The Red Dragon)which will come near Earth around 27th September 2012-21st December 2012!!!:sick:

Back
Top Bottom