What's new

China should build unerground cities to prepare for 2012 global catastrophe

Can someone confirm the end of world possibility for me? If its real im going to have as much sex and alcohol as humanly possible. No pun intended.

I'll say the same thing I said after watching the movie: I'm going to China :china:

hmm.. intrestng ...
smiley-12.gif

Nibiru spelled backwards is U R I B I N ” you are ibn”. An “Ibn” Is the Word in the Koran and in the arabic language for “adopted son”. It is the meaning of the word neophyte...

LoL wrong...Ibn means son....just son.

Not quite end of world(just end of global economy and the world as we know it). I believe there will be some survivors, though, and they will be responsible for rebuilding civilization. Anyway, whether Nibiru exists or not, we will know by the time this year ends, since we are yet to enter Nibiru's inner magnetic field on September 20 2011.

If, by December 31 2011, there have been lots more natural disasters in the time period between September 20-December 31 2011 compared to the record for occurences of hurricanes, earthquakes, etc for the past 2 years(September 20 2009-September 20 2011), then Nibiru and global catastrophe in 2012 is CONFIRMED TO HAPPEN. So, we all just...wait and see,while getting food supplies stocked, popcorns ready, and prepare for mass blackouts due to Nibiru exciting the sun to release more powerful solar flares comparable to the 1800s big solar flare.

The reason why we can't see Nibiru is because it has the most powerful magnetic and gravitational effect of all planets in our system that causes it to absorb and deflect the sun's light. They say it can be seen by infrared, though. Also, stop blaming Zionists for everything, they're BAD, but are not OVERWHELMING. In fact Zionists might just be pawns or foot soldiers for the real powers that be.....that originates from...outer space.

Wow, a small planet has magic powers to absorb and deflect sunlight? Can you explain to us how it manages to do this?

This hoax reminds me of a planet that was for centuries postulated to be Earth's twin, on our exact orbit and on the opposite side of the sun, thus remaining hidden from observation. But then those pesky scientists launched space probes that could look into this region of space... nothing there.

There's nothing cosmic that's going to happen in 2012. What WILL happen is that we'll see societies getting whipped into a froth, like the joke that was Y2K. There were people who sold everything they owned to buy land in a remote area, and built bunkers.

its not possible for this specific scenario. im more worried about political instability in some large north american country causing a panicked nuclear launch.

its not possible for this specific scenario. im more worried about political instability in some large north american country causing a panicked nuclear launch.

Are you ACTUALLY concerned, or is this statement for public consumption?

Given that the U.S. and USSR were on the brink of nuclear war more than once, especially the Cuban missile crisis, it is actually much improved in the last couple of decades with regards to nuclear war.

Given that the U.S. and USSR were on the brink of nuclear war more than once, especially the Cuban missile crisis, it is actually much improved in the last couple of decades with regards to nuclear war.
His rhetoric are easy to understand: Substitute any references to the US with China and he is actually more worried about China than 'concerned' about US.

Crovitz: Dictators and Internet Double Standards - WSJ.com
There are officially some 80,000 protests a year in China, mostly over abuses such as illegal land seizures, forced evictions and refusals of officials to accept petitions of complaints.
Persistent discontent. Gender imbalance to the point where there are bachelors only villages. Political oppression. China is more of a boiling kettle ready to explode than US.

China should build unerground cities to prepare for 2012 global catastrophe

Latest reports suggests that strange creatures from below the earth will be coming to attack earthlingss.. so a bad idea, i must say.

If its true that 2012 is the end, I will be happy to see the destruction of all that man has created for a very long time by destroing the equilibrium of the nature. Let there be an ice age and I hope that a better civilization that is corruption free, nature loving civilization such as the one shown the the Hollywood movie "AVATAR" inhabit the planet after 2012

When the demographic changes in the US occur faster, we may see political instability occur due to friction between the established, wealthy white ruling class and the poorer, mostly dark skinned lower class (poor whites, blacks and Mexicans). In addition, because of mostly inbreeding between the white ruling class, both their ability and their wealth will tend to be hereditary; likewise for the poverty and inability of the dark skinned lower class. When that occurs, I fear for the safety of the US nuclear arsenal if a major revolution was to break out.

If you find this implausible I suggest a vacation to Los Angeles. Take a look at places like Irvine, CA, and Malibu, CA. Then walk around South Central L.A., Compton, etc.

His rhetoric are easy to understand: Substitute any references to the US with China and he is actually more worried about China than 'concerned' about US.

Crovitz: Dictators and Internet Double Standards - WSJ.com

Persistent discontent. Gender imbalance to the point where there are bachelors only villages. Political oppression. China is more of a boiling kettle ready to explode than US.

Peaceful protests are the signs of a robust democracy. North Korea has no protests.

2012 is nothing but start of world war 3.and every state is preparing for that

i wramgle a fiver....nothing gona happen in 2012....moronic conspiracies

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Can someone confirm the end of world possibility for me? If its real im going to have as much sex and alcohol as humanly possible. No pun intended.

you may die of over sex...and over drug before 2012 snd miss all the fun.

Btw if you want confirmation...just tl your intention to your local street hooker and she will confirm 2012 for you. (and get herself a permanent client)

Yes, because random non sense posted by fanboys on the internet with no scientific background whatsoever is more believable than the whole collective scientist community which has discredited all the idiotic things associated with 2012.:rolleyes:

After gems like this, "The reason why we can't see Nibiru is because it has the most powerful magnetic and gravitational effect of all planets in our system that causes it to absorb and deflect the sun's light"

I'm not even going to bother posting rebuttals or statements by actual scientists offering rebuttals. There is simply too much stupid going around. :hang2:

As for the suggestion to build underground cities, if your fancy imaginative planet does collide with Earth, nothing will save you, regardless of how deep or strong you build them.

Back
Top Bottom