What's new

China should break up India: Chinese strategist

Status
Not open for further replies.
why i haven't see any "should break up India" post in this chinese website you linked.......you guys must be very boring......i agree with this strategist if it's ture....

Best of luck for you.. Keep trying..
And noble prize for ur strategist...

an another pathetic propaganda from indian

Last edited:
sorry ,i found it ,but it is just military forum like this one,nice strategist though,india is supporting tibet separatists for 50 years,i think it's time for china to support those 100 separatist groups in india

Last edited:
sorry ,i found it ,but it is just military forum like this one,nice strategist though,india is supporting tibet separatists for 50 years,i think it's time for china to support those 100 separatist group in india

Dude u need to understand there is a difference between peaceful monks and separatists. Thank god at least we dont supply arms to militants in china. Which u guys do in India. :sniper:

sorry ,i found it ,but it is just military forum like this one,nice strategist though,india is supporting tibet separatists for 50 years,i think it's time for china to support those 100 separatist groups in india

India never supported any sepratist group in Tibet..
For your kind knowledge , India government had accepted Tibet as part of China in 1980..
Get your fact right before talking anything..
Dont speak just for the sake of talking something..

Allotted : Waiting list Serial No 2

china government only accept one india .........even i can do it better than your govt....

why should i be unsatisfied in front of indian when i am holding IA's lost dignity for 47 years......

man first hold up your own dignity in Xinjiang region in northwest China after that take care India's lost dignity:lol::lol:

why should i be unsatisfied in front of indian when i am holding IA's lost dignity for 47 years......

aimarraul, please behave yourself!!
i know chinese won the border war, but it is useless to keep provoking the being defeated like this, you know, if sino india happened to be at war again, the westerners will be the greatest winner to laugh to the end..making fun of the others should have a limit at least....indians do not get too provoked or you will be idiots plus true losers....:china:

:lazy:what a waste of time this article is.....

maybe China can help Pakistan gain more land from India radio New Dehli,Pakistan.

After India breaks, purpose for Pakistan existence will be over. No more loans, weapons!!

Strategist didnot said any new thing, this has been or will be chinese policy. I expect Indian Government to STOP toying with Naxals and take concrete steps.

Their primary goal is to dominate the world, just like nazi hitler.
Communist want han chinese colonies all over the world and finish off other races.

Whenever i think of communism, i imagine an angry general taking salute from 2 tanks, 4 foot soldiers and a coconut tree:woot::woot:
:china:

aimarraul, please behave yourself!!
i know chinese won the border war, but it is useless to keep provoking the being defeated like this, you know, if sino india happened to be at war again, the westerners will be the greatest winner to laugh to the end..making fun of the others should have a limit at least....indians do not get too provoked or you will be idiots plus true losers....:china:

please let india's "if" happen,it's india want to follow westerners's *** and screw aisa ,not china

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom