What's new

China sends patrol ship into disputed South China Sea

French imperialists illegally occupied thousand-year-old Chinese islands. The French imperialists have been kicked out. Chinese rightful sovereignty has been restored.
Read history again. Manchu dynasty, 200,000 soldiers invaded Vietnam, which was an independent nation at that time, occupied Thang Long capital. Then King to be of Vietnam, Nguyen Hue, from the South of Vietnam moved very fast to North fighted back Manchu soldiers and won, chased Manchu soldiers back to the China. Vietnam got independence again.

Read history again. Manchu dynasty, 200,000 soldiers invaded Vietnam, which was an independent nation at that time, occupied Thang Long capital. Then King to be of Vietnam, Nguyen Hue, from the South of Vietnam moved very fast to North fighted back Manchu soldiers and won, chased Manchu soldiers back to the China. Vietnam got independence again.

Funny, in Qing dynasty ( you called Manchu dynasty) Vietnam is a dependency of China, same as korea. Qing dynasty even send army to help Vietnam to beat French invader :coffee:

Don't discuss history with us, China is always the factor you can't avoid

Funny, in Qing dynasty ( you called Manchu dynasty) Vietnam is a dependency of China, same as korea. Qing dynasty even send army to help Vietnam to beat French invader :coffee:

This is so funny! Manchu invader was defeated by our King before and you think Manchu will help us why they must give Hongkong,macau.. to the western without a bullet! I hope this is just your joking or itself showed that you do not know any thing abt your history.

You said that China has control these island thousand year before, well can you show me any evidence from your great dynasty abt that or all is your gov's stuffing. I know that this debate will lead to nothing because your Gov is so greedy, it foreseen that in future if there is no oil supply or lack of fuel, your industry will be affected the most or destroy. so they by all mean try to use force to rob from it's small neigbor.

Yes, history of China. Why not ? China was colonies of Manchu for long time and after that of Japan. What kind of China factor you mean ? factor of slave of Manchu.

This is so funny! Manchu invader was defeated by our King before and you think Manchu will help us why they must give Hongkong,macau.. to the western without a bullet! I hope this is just your joking or itself showed that you do not know any thing abt your history.

You said that China has control these island thousand year before, well can you show me any evidence from your great dynasty abt that or all is your gov's stuffing. I know that this debate will lead to nothing because your Gov is so greedy, it foreseen that in future if there is no oil supply or lack of fuel, your industry will be affected the most or destroy. so they by all mean try to use force to rob from it's small neigbor.

There is no doubt that Qing dynasty is weak at that time, so they lose Macau,Hongkong,but you even don't know Vietnam presented tribute to Qing dynasty at that time......

Don't be childish, We already buy oil from middle east and africa, is our industry affected?

Yes, history of China. Why not ? China was colonies of Manchu for long time and after that of Japan. What kind of China factor you mean ? factor of slave of Manchu.

Haha, I even don't want to refute you, colonies.....slave...ridiculous

Hmm so from the UNCLOS line it looks like Vietnam have the weakest claim over any of these islands, and the Philippines are the one that should feel most aggrieved, interesting...

However, from time of Nguyen's Dynasty (17th century) Vietnam really has been taken in administrative control.

RV4Lb.png

British Falkland Islands' exclusive economic zone is many hundreds of kilometers across. Similarly, Chinese South China Sea islands' exclusive economic zone comprises the Chinese South China Sea map.

m8Vuf.gif

Chinese South China Sea map merely resembles multiple Falkland Islands' exclusive economic zones.

The international community supported Britain's war against Argentina over the Falkland Islands due to Britain's claim of first historical discovery. While the Falkland Islands are halfway around the world and next to Argentina's coastline, the world recognizes it as British because Britain discovered it first.

Similarly, China discovered the Paracel Islands 1,400 years ago. The Paracel Islands, Spratly Islands, and other South China Sea islands have been indisputably Chinese for over a thousand years.

Andaman & Nicobar Islands are located so far from India and yet India "owns" it. Also Japan "owns" an Island located in the South Pacific near Australia but I don't remember the name. And look at Hawaii "owned" by USA.

I say you guys duke it out. South East nations against China. Past claims ain't going to do anything if nobody's listening. War is the only thing that can resolve this issue and so far I see Vietnam and China agreeing my assessment based on the deployment of ships.

lets hope china can take back all of its territory from everyone that stolen it from china in the last few hundred years.

i think china definitely needs a right wing hardline president that will develop a fearsome military that will be ruthless and show zero tolerance to foreigners. china has been too timid for far too long which gives the impression to foreigners that china is an easy target so they try to mess with china. u dont see any foreigner messing with the USA. because everyone knows u mess with the USA, the US military will respond in a ruthless and disproportionate way that will show no mercy. the US will bomb anyone that tries to mess with them back into the stone age. china needs that type of leadership to be safe from all these foreign interventions in chinese territory.

how many countries have some sort of territory dispute with china? i have lost count. anyone know?

this is all the fault of the Qing dynasty.
its about time china took full control of macau and hong kong too. currently there is this agreement that china will not fully rule over macau and hong kong until year 2049 and 2047 respectively. i say tear those ridiculous agreements up and take back what belong to china by hook or crook.

then after that, the final frontier remains, taiwan.
taiwan can be taken over once china has a navy capable of beating the US navy in the next couple of decades.

japan, india, vietnam, phillippines and taiwan.

all these nations need to be taught a lesson once in for all.

china really needs a right wing leader that has zero tolerance for foreign bullying and china needs to dramatically increase military spending close to $400 billion.
china needs a global blue water navy, a world class airforce, an offensive and defensive cyber force team, space weapons, global reach missile force and all power projection capabilities and integrate all of them so china can deliver a devastating response to any aggressor towards china.

a fearsome military will send these mickey mouse asian nations running like scolded dogs back into their caves.
they wont dare to talk bad about china let alone try to take on china in a military confrontation.

ofcourse china can crush any economy through economic might, sanctions on these small asian nations will crush their economies. denying access to china's consumer market, stop FDI into those nations, dumping their bonds, etc will destroy their economy for many decades. remember china is the world's largest creditor nation, 3rd largest consumer market, 2nd largest manufacturing nation, 2nd biggest ODI investor in the world. all these things mean economic might.

china needs to play hardball with these nations, if they are not going to respect china, then beat some respect into them through a combination of economic, military and political might.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom