What's new

China sends note to UN chief to clarify Xisha situation

China has very advanced ship manufacturing in ancient times, it's not surprised to find the trace, we visited most ASEAN countries in Ming or earlier. At that time, you are living in the jungle, setting traps to catch birds for food, you are too late, Vietcong.

ASEAN is nothing we have even reached Africa
Zheng_He.png

I don't think a pierce of pottery is enough to claim sovereignty over an island. It only means that there were Chinese ships passed there and sunk around the island.

Last edited:
We must have flown there, just like how we do it in our martial arts series :crazy_pilot:

Haha you mean qing gong? :P

I don't think a pierce of pottery is enough to claim sovereign over an island. It only means that there were Chinese ships passed there and sunk around the island.

The ships sunk because we were actively patrolling the Xisha islands over a thousand years ago.

Now what does Vietnam have to show sovereignty over the Xisha islands? :lol:

Anyway, I don't know why I'm even bothering to argue with you. We have proof the islands are ours, and we control the islands. We already have what we want there.

Haha you mean qing gong? :P

The ships sunk because we were actively patrolling the Xisha islands over a thousand years ago.

Now what does Vietnam have to show sovereignty over the Xisha islands? :lol:

Anyway, I don't know why I'm even bothering to argue with you. We have proof the islands are ours, and we control the islands. We already have what we want there.
Or the ship just passed through there. You know at ancient time sending ships to inhabitable island is no different from sending spaceship to Mars now: sound cool but impracticle. I don't think acient Chinese would risk their lives (yeah sailing to the sea is risky, and the storm in the SCS is brutal) for a useless piece of rock (at that time).

Last edited:
Or the ship could just passed through there. You know at ancient time sending ships to inhabitable island is no different from sending spaceship to Mars now: sound cool but impracticle. I don't think acient Chinese would risk their lives (yeah sailing to the sea is risky, and the storm in the SCS is brutal) for a useless piece of rock (at that time).
haha, everyone know that, buddy, ancient Chinese went to patrol at nowhere place for some Chinese dreaming now ... :D

See what i mean, always making up excuses after you point them some evidence. Why even bother to ask for proof from their side.

We have the proof, and they don't.

More importantly, we control the islands, and they don't.

So it's them who should be trying to prove their ownership to us, we already control it. The problem for them is they don't actually have any proof.

I am seriously trying to have a conversation here. And you just ignore me because I make my point?

So it's them who should be trying to prove their ownership to us, we already control it. The problem for them is they don't actually have any proof.
your shipwreck can't prove that Paracel belong to you. There's many maps draw by Vietnamese (note by Hanji) and Western admited Paracel and Spratly as part of An Nam or Giao Chi, even in some of Chinese history book.

You attacked and robbed those Islands by forces when Vietnam was weak, it's invasion, not own anything.

Your evidences only prove that China ships used to pass through these water. Maybe they are fishery ships, maybe they are merchant ships.
Vietnam has maps and documents that support our claims. Ancient Vietnamese acknowledged the island and sent people there to inhabit the island.

I am seriously trying to have a conversation here. And you just ignore me because I make my point?

What point?

We control the islands. We have proof that we were there since the Tang dynasty in the form of relics, and the Northern Song government was actively patrolling the islands over a thousand years ago.

If you want the islands, the burden is on you to prove you were there before us.

China has very advanced ship manufacturing in ancient times, it's not surprised to find the trace, we visited most ASEAN countries in Ming or earlier. At that time, you are living in the jungle, setting traps to catch birds for food, you are too late, Vietcong.

So what is the approx. time ( year ) you "claim" for Paracels ? as you said 1,000 years ago.
can show us the paper ?

FYI, some Ly royal members in Vietnam ever been to Korea around 13th century. Not by ship, then by what?
The first president of ROK has the bloodline of those Vietnamese.

Buddy, they're liar.
Yes, they own the Islands, they have proof, they're right side, but they had to lie about their work from begin of the case.

They said Vietnamese was aggressive side, but all Photo and videos released by us prove the contrast: use bigger ship attacked small fishing-ship, made it sink, then leave people on small ship die, at location far away from oil rig. Then they said ship was sunk by rammed on Chinese ship.

So what is the approx. time ( year ) you "claim" for Paracels ? as you said 1,000 years ago.
can show us the paper ?

FYI, some Ly royal members in Vietnam ever been to Korea around 13th century. Not by ship, then by what?
The first president of ROK has the bloodline of those Vietnamese.

omg.... what are you trying to say? And when did I say 1000 years ago? It's 2000 years ago. Qin administered there.

Buddy, they're liar.
Yes, they own the Islands, they have proof, they're right side, but they had to lie about their work from begin of the case.

They said Vietnamese was aggressive side, but all Photo and videos released by us prove the contrast: use bigger ship attacked small fishing-ship, made it sink, then leave people on small ship die, at location far away from oil rig. Then they said ship was sunk by rammed on Chinese ship.

Photo is just photo. China always prefers restraint in international dispute, unless we have no way back, we will counter you, that's respect, you Viet never understand. You small boat crashes our coast guard more than 10,000 times, that's why we crash back.

Back
Top Bottom