What's new

China sends more warships amid the tension with Vietnam

China 'offers' women to China for the exchange of weapons.

LMAO, your logic is so incredible. :coffee:

The later the better for us.

But Vietnam is now jumping into the scene as unexpected, so China should fulfill its wish.
Actually, vietnam is a perfect test ground for our newly build war machine. we should unleash those power on its pathetic soil

Actually, vietnam is a perfect test ground for our newly build war machine. we should unleash those power on its pathetic soil

then chinese don't run away as fast as you could like 1979.

War is not safe as in your computer games, kid !!! For any side attends

our rockets can hit your capital city from our side. what you guys are going to do? you guys can't even build a tank, more like living in the stone age, what you guys can do?

japan insult China?

what a bloody load of joke. japense PM actively promoting the concept of China Threat, and it is an insult?
Do you understand what I mean?

our rockets can hit your capital city from our side. what you guys are going to do? you guys can't even build a tank, more like living in the stone age, what you guys can do?

Are you really keen to start a war ?

Many country has the ability to hit our capital by their own missile, not only your country.
But the real life is not like in the game !

Do you think we are defenseless ?

other example, Taiwan is in your artillery range ; Seoul is same, under N Korea's artillery range
nothing happened during more than a half of a century.

Type-54A??their "Super Duper" Coast Guard failed to push aside "Puny" Vietnam Fishary and Marine police boats or what??they've 3 times more boats in that region than Vietnam,even then called their "Navy" for this simple job??its a clearly "Nervous" move.I wonder what they did if Vietnam Navy joined the party.

fanboys here claim Vietnam is "Puny",Philippines is "Nothing".wonder what they'll when these countries unite against China. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

How did you win !? or What kind of your victory then !?

When we are already digging oil and bring it back to serve our economy while what you get?

Type-54A??their "Super Duper" Coast Guard failed to push aside "Puny" Vietnam Fishary and Marine police boats or what??they've 3 times more boats in that region than Vietnam,even then called their "Navy" for this simple job??its a clearly "Nervous" move.I wonder what they did if Vietnam Navy joined the party.

fanboys here claim Vietnam is "Puny",Philippines is "Nothing".wonder what they'll when these countries unite against China. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

The vietnamese can't even push out our rig 981 so we are winning at the moment. I don't know what are you delight at? :lol:

The vietnamese can't even push out our rig 981 so we are winning at the moment. I don't know what are you delight at? :lol:

how could they when your "Nervous Super Duper" Coast Guard sent 3 times more better armed ships to protect it,along with fighter jets??but gotta say,China lose their nerve pretty first. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good job by the way.gotta increase the stake to make this game interesting.you just did it.:enjoy: I was bored watching pre historic age "Ramming"(even that was performed poorly) done in this case,or better,water cannon. :lol: now let some missiles loose.

and winning??isn't whole SCS is "Parental Property" of China??only winning could be here by destroying all the Viet ships in SCS.

Hi, Vietnamese military expert! be bothered to tell us what's asymmetric warfare? and what you vietnam did and do against China?

Now, much more corrupting officials are arrested in China than 5 years ago, more reports about this kind of news, do that mean the government 5 years ago is much cleaner than now?
No, I don't bother to give you some education.

Vietnam prepares countermeasures against China's stealth fighters

VostokE2S-150515_copy1.jpg

The Vostok E radar system. (Internet photo)

Before the J-20, China's first stealth fighter, enters service with the PLA Air Force, Vietnam will purchase the Vostok E 2-Dimensional Metric Band Surveillance Radar from Belarus with the ability to detect and attack stealth aircraft, reports the Military Analysis based in Moscow.
... (from wantchinatimes - I couldn't post link)

- China has problems with "dirty" milk. It's a fact, whatever you are trying to say.

No, I don't bother to give you some education.
Vietnam prepares countermeasures against China's stealth fighters
VostokE2S-150515_copy1.jpg

The Vostok E radar system. (Internet photo)

Before the J-20, China's first stealth fighter, enters service with the PLA Air Force, Vietnam will purchase the Vostok E 2-Dimensional Metric Band Surveillance Radar from Belarus with the ability to detect and attack stealth aircraft, reports the Military Analysis based in Moscow.
... (from wantchinatimes - I couldn't post link)
Hehe what a "brillirant" vietnamese expert?!

- China has problems with "dirty" milk. It's a fact, whatever you are trying to say.
Fact? Vietnamese also like say they know "fact", in the world, only Chinese don't know "fact", hehe!

Didn't expect you can understand my word, pitiful Vietnamese!

how could they when your "Nervous Super Duper" Coast Guard sent 3 times more better armed ships to protect it,along with fighter jets??but gotta say,China lose their nerve pretty first. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good job by the way.gotta increase the stake to make this game interesting.you just did it.:enjoy: I was bored watching pre historic age "Ramming"(even that was performed poorly) done in this case,or better,water cannon. :lol: now let some missiles loose.

and winning??isn't whole SCS is "Parental Property" of China??only winning could be here by destroying all the Viet ships in SCS.

So who is so stupid to fight one on one? Only Indians think that? :lol: It does not matter how you win it. As long as you win it and can afford it. That is the point.

Back
Top Bottom