What's new

China sells 50 armed drones to Pakistan, begins psyops. It’s a reminder | Analysis

Bad deal for pakistan I must say. Chinese equipment are no serious threat to us.
Bad news for India in high altitude areas, as the Indian Army cannot respond to new age stand-off weapons. Say good-bye to your under control Pakistanis mountain peaks in the coming days. Indian ground structures huge concrete Hume pipes are unable to thwart the attack of large numbers of armed drones. it is expensive to kill drones crossing the border with the help of L-70 ,ZU-23 air defense guns and the Russian S-400 system will also arrive in India by next year. and your Israeli drones is require time for upgrade and cost. You don't have a choice but have to #SurrenderModi.

Last edited:
Dont need to worry about those 50 drones.

Worry about the 50 boxes that China be selling to Pakistan.

Your jawans need not worry either. What they cannot see will not frighten them at all.

:D :D :D :enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy: :yay::yay::yay:

And just imagine :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

50 boxes
:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

www.thedrive.com

Israeli system did what it was supposed to, IFF system was off and the SPYDER didn't miss. Our preparation was a little slack but now loose ends have been tied.
Are you sure..
I am hearig this term since i began to read..that "now loose ends have been tied"
Anyway we need to develop our own drone..lotiering weapons

Wing Loong can provide the much needed solution for southern border against militants and it can provide moderate CAS to our strike columns. I really hope Chinese come up with air to air missile capability in their drones which might replace point defence fighters in near future.
Drones still can complicate things for enemy even in a contested air zone.
Your wish is already a reality. TY-90 is a small 20Kg AAM with 6KM range. China has equipped their helicopters with these missiles. Its small size mean it can also be fitted on a UAV.

Bad deal for pakistan I must say. Chinese equipment are no serious threat to us.

Capt your ship has long sunk in deep waters, time to call for SOS this isn't bollywood lolz.

The funny part of this story it is a huge fraud ... Indian sources report that the "Chinese state propaganda" reports that Pakistan will get 50 WL II UCAVs, but if you look closely to the starting point this "China state media" report only mentioned an Indian report stating that an Indian analyst reported this and now it went a full circle. :omghaha:

1609058947800.png

Last edited:
It’s Indian propaganda and fake news. Indian analysts is trying to quote a Chinese source which doesn’t exist. There is no such news that Pakistan is going to purchase Chinese drone, these are just speculations and fake YouTube videos for views and few pennies.

Last edited:
Chinese weapons are quite good. Turks have recently proved in Libya and Azerbaijan their drones are very very good.

Whats the problem with these PAF guys? Cant they speak in Urdu? This guy speaking like he is reading alphabets like a school kid! Couldnt hear him beyond 3 minutes.

Pakistan can easily gained air superiority over india like in feb 27 2019. This is die to dumb Indian pilots being trained by dumb Indian culture that resulted in mig 21 and su 30 being shot down. Then decimate considerable Indian numbers and population masses using drones and artillery

situation in Ladakh tells a different story

Indian self aggrandizement is the biggest advantage Pakistan has in a conflict - may they continue to boast, to get over confidence, and to constantly underestimate and underprepare against us.

The funny part of this story it is a huge fraud ... Indian sources report that the "Chinese state propaganda" reports that Pakistan will get 50 WL II UCAVs, but if you look closely to the starting point this "China state media" report only mentioned an Indian report stating that an Indian analyst reported this and now it went a full circle. :omghaha:

View attachment 700336
well after EU disinfo lab's work there can be no doubts in the lenghts the vedicks will go to spread lies.

Back
Top Bottom