What's new

China Seeks A Naval Base West Of India

seems a likely plan.....as China will be in a position to monitor gulf will be able to deploy its force in pacific and atlantic

Maybe China's anti-pirates fleet can pay a visit to Gwadar but to have a foreign naval base—— that is way too far from what China will do right now.

i hope pakistan should offer part of their sea to chinese bases this will make more probleum to indians and any agressor israel to come in pakistani waters i also know that chine willl deploy heavy destroyers and aircraft carrriers which we lack and they will ensure that no indian AC willl get close to pakistani waters and they will also put atleast ten subs for battle group and some fighter jets too for air suppport and their awacs too in their AC i think than indian naval force will be smalll infront of our pak-chinese navalforce

i hope pakistan should offer part of their sea to chinese bases this will make more probleum to indians and any agressor israel to come in pakistani waters i also know that chine willl deploy heavy destroyers and aircraft carrriers which we lack and they will ensure that no indian AC willl get close to pakistani waters and they will also put atleast ten subs for battle group and some fighter jets too for air suppport and their awacs too in their AC i think than indian naval force will be smalll infront of our pak-chinese navalforce

hey if that happens!!!!!!!!

I will be so gad that I will laugh for 3 straight days!!!
Than the capabilities of our defence will quadruple!!!

:pakistan: :china:

heavy destoyers with vls and aegis are under construction.
AC there is a russian one in Dalian, under re-construction maybe converted to a training ship. but real AC ... it is still hard to say ...

hey if that happens!!!!!!!!

I will be so gad that I will laugh for 3 straight days!!!
Than the capabilities of our defence will quadruple!!!

:pakistan: :china:

Its not a good idea.
The better is to build a Strong base urself why depend on a third nation ?
May be get some leased Ships/Subs if needed.

This will project a far more psychological advantage and boost to the Moral of ur forces.

The reason being that, You will be responsible for ur protection say if due to any reason say a confrontation between US and China , They move their Ships closer to mainland, all of a sudden the sense of security will be lost.

I hope China plans to have AC's in Gwadar!!!

ACs are not paper boat that you can make whenever it rains and have fun.:rofl::rofl:

China does not have a single AC till date. It will take china minimum 2015 to have their first AC, then the practical experience to operate and formalize with it takes another 10 years.

Then also they will lack in the real time war experience.:agree:

On the other hand India have decades of experience of operating Aircraft careers and practically using it at times of war.:agree:

India will have 3 ACs by 2017 and will have 2 more, total 5 ACs by the time china learns to operate one.:bunny:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom