What's new

China sceptical about A5

ali.jishan786

BANNED
Reaction score
New Delhi, Dec 3(ANI): India's latest nuclear-capable missile, Agni V, which is scheduled to be tested within three months, is a warning signal to its neighbours, especially China.Agni V would be capable of carrying a nuclear warhead to a distance of 5000 kilometres, which implies it is capable of striking northern China.Though India has repeatedly stressed its no-first-strike policy, the new missile has stoked speculations about an arms race in the South Asian region.China, however, is sceptical of India's enhanced military capacity, and believes that Agni V is built to achieve a specific objective.
"India is expanding its military strength but it is still uncertain whether India will realise its dream of being a leading power, because India's weak economy is severely unmatched with the image of a leading military power," The Sydney Morning Herald quoted the People's Daily, the official organ of the Chinese Communist Party, as saying.
The Stockholm International Peace Research Institute had earlier declared India as the biggest arms importer in the world, ahead of China.Pakistan has long described India's Agni missile program as "incompetent", and claimed that its own Shaheen missiles are superior to missiles used by neighbour.India's enhancement of its nuclear capacity comes in the wake of Australia considering to lift ban on uranium sales to India.Though Australian provisions require the country's uranium to be used only for civilian purposes, it would augment India's military supplies. (ANI)

China sceptical about India's new nuke missile Agni V

AGNI-V.jpg

agni51.jpg
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Its an old news....i thought there are already a thread on this...may be i was wrong because i cannot find it or may be it was deleted.

SURE AND REALLY THIS WILL HELP PAKISTAN TO TEST ITS INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSILE WHICH SHE CANT TEST NOW DUE TO INTERNATIONAL PRESSURE... INDIA PLZ DO IT SOON THX

SURE AND REALLY THIS WILL HELP PAKISTAN TO TEST ITS INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSILE WHICH SHE CANT TEST NOW DUE TO INTERNATIONAL PRESSURE... INDIA PLZ DO IT SOON THX

does really pak has any ICBM..........HA HA HA...............WOULD u plz mention name of that pak's ICBM PROJECT.....
The most advanced missile of pakistan is shaheen-2 whose range is 2,500 km.....
and u r talking about 5,000 km ICBM..................wake up buddy.the dream is over

Pak does not need an ICBM capability....you can do enough damage to India with your current missile strength...If Pak test fires an ICBM, it will be more of in India's interest as Pak will invite wrath of powerful international community..it will be labelled as extended potential threat from nuke powered extremist country..In case of India it has a valid reason to convince international community as why it has to develop a long range missile considering China's capability to attack any part of India which leaves it (a democratic country of over billion people) vulnerable to weapon of mass destructions.......

I pray the war never takes place anywhere in the world...but I am more worried about asians....western countries have already burnt their hands and pants in wars with neighbours so they talk about cooperation ..but asians ...with newly discovered so called wealth getting more and more arrogant and making all its neighboring country its enemy......it was the same case in europe before WW1 & 2....I am afraid, history wont repeat itself this time in asia!!!!

When I read this quote ""India is expanding its military strength but it is still uncertain whether India will realise its dream of being a leading power, because India's weak economy is severely unmatched with the image of a leading military power""

I can only think of the famous quote from Movie "Guru"...... Dhirubhai once said, ""when a bunch of people start to critize you unnecessarily (be it saying that you are a failure or wrong or something else)... know this that you are on the right path..."" I think this is just another compliment and we should carry on towards our envisaged goals

Pak does not need an ICBM capability....you can do enough damage to India with your current missile strength...If Pak test fires an ICBM, it will be more of in India's interest as Pak will invite wrath of powerful international community..it will be labelled as extended potential threat from nuke powered extremist country..In case of India it has a valid reason to convince international community as why it has to develop a long range missile considering China's capability to attack any part of India which leaves it (a democratic country of over billion people) vulnerable to weapon of mass destructions.......

I pray the war never takes place anywhere in the world...but I am more worried about asians....western countries have already burnt their hands and pants in wars with neighbours so they talk about cooperation ..but asians ...with newly discovered so called wealth getting more and more arrogant and making all its neighboring country its enemy......it was the same case in europe before WW1 & 2....I am afraid, history wont repeat itself this time in asia!!!!

That's exactly the problem with Asians. Indians and Chinese, it seems, are itching to fight a war. US rebuilt Europe from the ground up after WW2, but there's no way they (West) will come to rescue Asian countries after WW3.

what pak and china posses it does't matter................INDIAN ballistic missile defence is preety much capable of getting down any SRBM,MRBM,LRBM,IRBM AND ICBM

New Delhi, Dec 3(ANI): India's latest nuclear-capable missile, Agni V, which is scheduled to be tested within three months, is a warning signal to its neighbours, especially China.Agni V would be capable of carrying a nuclear warhead to a distance of 5000 kilometres, which implies it is capable of striking northern China.Though India has repeatedly stressed its no-first-strike policy, the new missile has stoked speculations about an arms race in the South Asian region.China, however, is sceptical of India's enhanced military capacity, and believes that Agni V is built to achieve a specific objective.
"India is expanding its military strength but it is still uncertain whether India will realise its dream of being a leading power, because India's weak economy is severely unmatched with the image of a leading military power," The Sydney Morning Herald quoted the People's Daily, the official organ of the Chinese Communist Party, as saying.

The Stockholm International Peace Research Institute had earlier declared India as the biggest arms importer in the world, ahead of China.Pakistan has long described India's Agni missile program as "incompetent", and claimed that its own Shaheen missiles are superior to missiles used by neighbour.India's enhancement of its nuclear capacity comes in the wake of Australia considering to lift ban on uranium sales to India.Though Australian provisions require the country's uranium to be used only for civilian purposes, it would augment India's military supplies. (ANI)

Another warning signal to China from our beloved Bhai Bhai India. How many more will we get? Talk about inferiority complex induced paranoia :lol:

Another warning signal to China from our beloved Bhai Bhai India. How many more will we get? Talk about inferiority complex induced paranoia

As many threats you give to us about HH Dalai Lama :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom