What's new

China says no room for negotiations on Sikkim standoff, adds Ladakh to dispute with India

As I say, Indian has no strategic planning and warfare. They only see now and no planning for future. There is a reason why Indian easily got dominate by Persian Muslim for hundred over years. :enjoy:
And China got their *** whopped by Japanese first, then by Indians 1667 and then by Vietnamese ...

When there is no argument left.. that's how losers defend themselves.. by the way Indian Subcontinent including Bangladesh, India and Pakistan was under foreign occupation because there were puny kingdoms who were ruled by asshole kings.. as against today's India that is a strong country with 1.25 billion people....

And China got their *** whopped by Japanese first, then by Indians 1667 and then by Vietnamese ...

When there is no argument left.. that's how losers defend themselves.. by the way Indian Subcontinent including Bangladesh, India and Pakistan was under foreign occupation because there were puny kingdoms who were ruled by asshole kings.. as against today's India that is a strong country with 1.25 billion people....
I guess you need this to remind of the true history.

No propaganda , real life footage. No Bollywood setup. :lol:

Till yesterday, your tune was different a la following:

You pondered this issue the whole night after running away last night.
Now you come back with a different song?
Trying to br a snoutband and trying to obfuscate the issue?

Your types are dime -a-dozen on all forums.
Nothing new.

Go and stop this Indian humiliation or else show me a single Indian non Muslim ambassador to Saudi since 1947.

There is none. There wont be any.

70 years already. This can not be a coincidence, probabilities/odds of which run into millions.

View attachment 412486

Go and read the famous historian, writer & scholar Arvind Ghosh's book The Koran and the Kafir (banned in India) and Imposter's galore and find this startling information among other stuff.

This Hindu activist (who lived in Houston) is dead now.

There are 56 Muslim nations and 200+ countries in the world.
Why this incident on in the case of Saudi Arabia?

UAE has highest Indian workers per capita than Saudis, yet with Hindu/Sikh ambassadors.

Go and fool others with your tactics. You can not fool me and you know this.

Different tune? :lol: My tune has been the same. My stand is clear and consistent all along.
Even in the previous post I said go to the pmo and take up this matter.
Selective reading? Trying to nitpick?

Pondered whole night after running away? Who me? :lol: aww don't consider yourself so important or so capable. Don't keep such delusions.
Those who have important things to do in life, they don't sit around whole day/night typing on a forum. My time is valuable. Just check my date of joining and number of posts. It should give you some insight.

Snoutband and obfuscate the issue....upon reading your posts one can easily come to know who is trying to be a Snouband and who is trying to obfuscate the issue ...HINT: its not me.
Good to know that my types are available a dime a dozen on all forums. If your types were then the forums would have been ruined just like how you ruined your thread with off topic posts.

What Indian humiliation?
Ah...the list and the book. So you see that as proof enough? Come on man get real. It does not prove a thing.
Many such books have been written with many agendas.

Why in case of Saudi? In your whole post this is the only sensible part.
I'll tell you why...
Saudi is the centre of the Islamic world. Their most holiest sites are in mecca and medina. So to offer them respect it may have been done.
we have a huge Muslim population and I suppose you know to what lengths most political parties go.
Also it might have been done to build good rapport and for better functioning of our diplomatic missions. There could be many reasons.

As to why not other Muslim countries, their case is different. Islam originated in Saudi and not in any other Muslim country.

When Obama was carrying a Hanuman statuette was it because of some Hindu diktat?

If Saudi have issued such a diktat to humiliate India then they would not confer upon Modi their highest civilian award.
You don't humiliate and honour a person/ country at the same time. Don't you understand this simple logic?

Why does Nepal send Hindu ambassadors to Saudi? This so called diktat should apply to them as well.
So now you go and fool others with your tactics. Won't work on me.
Why should I go to the pmo? Stop issuing diktats. Its useless.

Why would I try to fool you? What is the need?:D

Now will you stick to the topic?

Last edited:
Why in case of Saudi? In your whole post this is the only sensible part.
I'll tell you why...
Saudi is the centre of the Islamic world. Their most holiest sites are in mecca and medina. So to offer them respect it may have been done.

we have a huge Muslim population and I suppose you know to what lengths most political parties go.
Also it might have been done to build good rapport and for better functioning of our diplomatic missions. There could be many reasons.

Of all these 7 decades, apart from Congress, Janata Dal, BJP, Janata party & Samajwadi Janata party, all these 5 different parties with different ideologies sending Muslim only ambassador to Saudi? They did not have independent thinking of their own?

India has 14% Muslims, Singapore has 16% Muslims, Per capita, Singapore beats India (as for as the Muslim population concentration exists) why is Singapore not sending Muslim only ambassador?

Now to continue upon your awkward award obfuscation:

As for the award, The civilian award went to Modi and not GOI.
If you know how Saudis work, they give gifts/awards to keep dignitaries & diplomats happy. This is how they buy influence.

Modi/BJP conferred Padma Vibhushan award on the most corrupt Sharad Pawar, does it mean that Sharad Pawar is not corrupt?

Similarly, Teesta Setalvad got Padma shri award, Nuremberg International human rights award & Pax Christi International Peace Award too from Australia...Does it mean that she is clean and worthy recipients of these awards?

So your attempt to suppress the dialogue through this award detour does not work as you intended.

I have given you the source in the form of book, and you deny it.
The problem lies within you, not me.

The newspaper article is okey, and somebody speaks on radio is okey and it is proof enough to start an investigation, but the book is not? Hello!!!!

I have to believe the angry Hindu activist, historian, scholar & an author, one who has penned few books, but certainly not you, who is nobody.

What is your credibility?
Who are you, for me to take your word.
Just a keyboard tiger defending Modi/India day in day out.
And you can not attack me on the same lines, why? because the book stands between you and me. Its an independent primary source.

I understand that you do not like this humiliating situation for India, the only country under such Saudi diktat. But the facts remain facts, irrespective of your (futile) rantings to save Modi's face by doing some circus in various forums to defend Bharatmata with flimsy pretexts.

You have no case. Your dialogue has fallen flat on your face sans adequate substantiation & reasoning.

The odds stand against you.
And they keep piling up, every time you come up with new theories & stories.

honesty.png

Of all these 7 decades, apart from Congress, Janata Dal, BJP, Janata party & Samajwadi Janata party, all these 5 different parties with different ideologies sending Muslim only ambassador to Saudi? They did not have independent thinking of their own?

Don't you know about votebank politics? almost all political parties in India indulge in it. Also i suppose you know how India's foreign policy works. Even with the change of government, many a times the new government continues with the policies of the previous government if it is in national interest to do so.
The Saudis are Islamists to the core, so having Muslim ambassador allows the Indian embassy to function in a better manner. This is another reason as mentioned in an earlier post.

India has 14% Muslims, Singapore has 16% Muslims, Per capita, Singapore beats India (as for as the Muslim population concentration exists) why is Singapore not sending Muslim only ambassador?

Now who is obfuscating? spare me the statistics, everyone knows that India's muslim population is much more than that of Singapore.
Exactly my question to you, why are Nepal and Singapore not sending Muslim only ambassadors to Saudi? What compels India to do so?

Now to continue upon your awkward award obfuscation:
As for the award, The civilian award went to Modi and not GOI.
The Saudis conferred the civilian award to Modi(Indian PM) because of the following reasons:
1) They wanted to snub Pakistan for not joining their coalition against the Houthis.
2)They wanted to send a message to the Pakistanis and wanted to strengthen relations with India for economic reasons.

If you know how Saudis work, they give gifts/awards to keep dignitaries & diplomats happy. This is how they buy influence.
Exactly. So this is what might have happened instead of the so called Diktat. Nehru wanted good relations with Saudi and other Muslim countries for his vested interests. There are other reasons too as mentioned in my previous posts.

Modi/BJP conferred Padma Vibhushan award on the most corrupt Sharad Pawar, does it mean that Sharad Pawar is not corrupt?

Similarly, Teesta Setalvad got Padma shri award, Nuremberg International human rights award & Pax Christi International Peace Award too from Australia...Does it mean that she is clean and worthy recipients of these awards?

So your attempt to suppress the dialogue through this award detour does not work as you intended.

Are you trying to imply that just because two unworthy individuals received awards, awards are always given to unworthy individuals? your attempt to suppress the dialogue through this award detour does not work as you intended.

I have given you the source in the form of book, and you deny it.
The problem lies within you, not me.
The problem obviously lies within you because your anti Modi/India agenda is clearly visible in many of your posts in different threads.
You have strong tendencies to distort the truth to suit your agenda and therefore apart from the book, your intentions, conclusions and actions are questionable.
As for the book, its contents need to be investigated and if found true only then the actions of the previous governments need to be investigated.

The newspaper article is okey, and somebody speaks on radio is okey and it is proof enough to start an investigation, but the book is not? Hello!!!!
Answered above. Do note that propaganda is spread through articles, radio/tv talks as well.

I have to believe the angry Hindu activist, historian, scholar & an author, one who has penned few books, but certainly not you, who is nobody.
Angry Hindu activist are the keywords here. History has been distorted in and omitted from history textbooks by some historians. Some of those have penned books with twisted, distorted content.

What is your credibility?
Who are you, for me to take your word.
Just a keyboard tiger defending Modi/India day in day out.
And you can not attack me on the same lines, why? because the book stands between you and me. Its an independent primary source.

The same questions apply to you. The book is the only thing you have to support your argument which is questionable and hence makes your argument weak.

I understand that you do not like this humiliating situation for India, the only country under such Saudi diktat. But the facts remain facts, irrespective of your (futile) rantings to save Modi's face by doing some circus in various forums to defend Bharatmata with flimsy pretexts.
Ah....Modi...you will always question Modi but never Congress leaders..you won't miss an opportunity to malign India. Your rants are futile. How many Indians take your word to be the truth?

You have no case. Your dialogue has fallen flat on your face sans adequate substantiation & reasoning.
Err....are you a resident pdf judge?

The odds stand against you.
And they keep piling up, every time you come up with new theories & stories.

Global times like psyop.:lol: I have asked you logical questions and given you logical reasons. Theories and stories are something that you have come up with on the basis of a book whose contents you may have distorted to suit your agenda.

if you would have seriously believed in that quote above then you wouldn't have posted a silly doctored 28 secs video about Modi's education.

A classic case of pot calling kettle black. :lol:

Last edited:
The same questions apply to you. The book is the only thing you have to support your argument which is questionable and hence makes your argument weak.

The book is the source. Nothing came from my thoughts.
Bofors scandal surfaced from Swedish radio.

So right now between my charge (based on book) and your hollow arguments there is a primary source that exists. While you have nothing but your own dubious & tendentious explanation.

Its simple, I go with a Hindu scholar, historian and author.
Who are you?
Nobody.
Why should I take your word against the scholar's?

Now live with that book. Because its not me, its the book that pins you 1-2-3.
Simply simple.

Back
Top Bottom