What's new

China says no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you say. I am familiar with your kind of mentality. Typical result of Chinese school system. Cannot see things as they are, including yourself. Always view them as black/white. It is intolerable to see yourself as a flawed human being who can make both grave mistakes and spectacular achievements. You have to be perfect or nothing!
Whatever about me doens't change your solid spot in 崇洋媚外二鬼子 category, the bunch that gross me out the most are you bunch.

Whatever about me doens't change your solid spot in 崇洋媚外二鬼子 category, the bunch that gross me out the most are you bunch.
I have no intention to convince you. I only intend to show that Chinese are not all like you. I even feel sorry for you since you are so lack of self-esteem that you have to hide yourself behind the fame of the country. You couldn't even tolerate a little blemish on the face of the country, as if your whole life depends on its image.

I have no intention to convince you. I only intend to show that Chinese are not all like you. I even feel sorry for you since you are so lack of self-esteem that you have to hide yourself behind the fame of the country. You couldn't even tolerate a little blemish on the face of the country, as if your whole life depends on its image.
You better feel sorry for yourself and don't pretend to be Chinese, you are the stigma of the Chinese nation, if a war broke out, you bunch will be the first bunch of 汉奸, I don't really have a strong opinion about anyone, Indians, Americans.. but you bunch really gross me out, you pretend to be ojective but deep inside just a bunch of white wannabe, I know your bunch so well.

You just want to smear China as much as possible which makes you dont even bother to check date for reference, am I right?

I am surprised you still haven't get ban with many provoking thread and racist attacking post.

Show me one RACIST post I have ever made------------->One a phacckking Single One, else you will be reported for spreading false rumours....If it comes to race, I am part of broadly the same race as 95 percent of the Chinese

Show me one RACIST post I have ever made------------->One a phacckking Single One, else you will be reported for spreading false rumours....If it comes to race, I am part of broadly the same race as 95 percent of the Chinese
I took only 1 min to find your racist evidence.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/must-the-chinese-spamming-of-the-site-continue.657526/#post-12158784

I can further dig up more of your racist post if I want to. But you are not worth the effort. All of us know you are racist here and is just coming here to stir trouble. Feel free to call mod if u think I am maligning you.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/must-the-chinese-spamming-of-the-site-continue.657526/#post-12158784

I can further dig up more of your racist post if I want to. But you are not worth the effort. All of us know you are racist here and is just coming here to stir trouble. Feel free to call mod if u think I am maligning you.
Calling COVID-19 as Wuhan/Chinese virus may be politically incorrect. But it is hardly a racial comment. Otherwise, what do you call MERS? MERS is an official term but one could also interpret it as a racial term against people living in the Middle East.

Calling COVID-19 as Wuhan/Chinese virus may be politically incorrect. But it is hardly a racial comment. Otherwise, what do you call MERS? MERS is an official term but one could also interpret it as a racial term against people living in the Middle East.
What about H1N1, why you don't call it American flu or Mexican flu?

It is racist. Stop misleading and poor defending of this not worth the effort smart alec.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...nst-calling-it-chinese-virus-says-there-is-no

Middle-east is a region and not target particular to any countries. While you called Wuhan/Chinese virus is particular targeting China or Chinese only. Until now, the real origin of this virus is still debating and cannot be confirmed. Calling it Covid-19 is a guideline by WHO and not by any tom, dick, harry organisation.

That's not racist. ..I have never used any racist epithet against the Chinese...by those standards the Chinese posters here are wholesale racist against Indians ...but we let that slide...cuz there is a difference between unsavoury tone and racism

That's not racist. ..I have never used any racist epithet against the Chinese...by those standards the Chinese posters here are wholesale racist against Indians ...but we let that slide...cuz there is a difference between unsavoury tone and racism
You are racist and I have proven it. You are just a trouble maker here. None of your post are contributing but childish.

It is racist. Stop misleading and poor defending of this not worth the effort smart alec.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...nst-calling-it-chinese-virus-says-there-is-no

Middle-east is a region and not target particular to any countries. While you called Wuhan/Chinese virus is particular targeting China or Chinese only. Until now, the real origin of this virus is still debating and cannot be confirmed.
Very true that the real origin of this virus is still uncertain. I am glad that you know this as well. Yet, Chinese spokesman on foreign affairs tried to give people an impression that it was originated in US and that comment triggered backlashes, lead to the term "Chinese virus". It becomes a verbal brawl and both sides are idiots. It may trigger anger in China but trust me, it has little impact on people in China. It has much bigger impact on overseas Chinese.

Very true that the real origin of this virus is still uncertain. I am glad that you know this as well. Yet, Chinese spokesman on foreign affairs tried to give people an impression that it was originated in US and that comment triggered backlashes, lead to the term "Chinese virus". It becomes a verbal brawl and both sides are idiots. It may trigger anger in China but trust me, it has little impact on people in China. It has much bigger impact on overseas Chinese.
Another misleading post, first of all, its American who threw the first salvo when virus hit US hard and the incompetent republican failed to respond to anything to stop the virus. They try to shift the blame by claiming virus is from China and China shall take all the blame and apologize. This anger the Chinese and we just response to any provocation. Btw, we dont malign or spew rubbish. US until now still haven clear the doubt of what happened at US fort base biology lab.

Origin of the virus is backed by genetic sequence study by scientist which indicated very strong evidence virus is from the region of American continent rather than China.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/china-coronavirus-shocking-update/5705196

It is not up to you. We are all Chinese and all kinds of Chinese. Smart Chinese, stupid Chinese, pompous Chinese, humble Chinese. You belong to the pompous Chinese group.
You are a man of great learning.
"Lie become truth only if person wanna believe it."

You are racist and I have proven it. You are just a trouble maker here. None of your post are contributing but childish.

The WuhanVirus is a legitimate term...nothing racist about it...the same you accused me of can be said of many Chinese posters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom