What's new

China says no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then this place will be spammed with articles from years ago.
That is OK. Keep in mind that we Chinese are still reminding Japanese about what they did 80 years ago. We have no higher moral ground telling people to stop talking about things that just happened 2 months ago.

That is OK. Keep in mind that we Chinese are still reminding Japanese about what they did 80 years ago. We have no higher moral ground telling people to stop talking about things that just happened 2 months ago.
I don't think you are Chinese, there's no we between us.

@jaibi please delete this thread...I missed the date
You just want to smear China as much as possible which makes you dont even bother to check date for reference, am I right?

I am surprised you still haven't get ban with many provoking thread and racist attacking post.

I don't think you are China, there's no we between us.
It is not up to you. We are all Chinese and all kinds of Chinese. Smart Chinese, stupid Chinese, pompous Chinese, humble Chinese. You belong to the pompous Chinese group.

You just want to smear China as much as possible which makes you dont even bother to check date for reference, am I right?

I am surprised you still haven't get ban with many provoking thread and racist attacking post.
Why are you surprised? He has 12 negative ratings.

It is not up to you. We are all Chinese and all kinds of Chinese. Smart Chinese, stupid Chinese, pompous Chinese, humble Chinese. You belong to the pompous Chinese group.
You belong to 崇洋媚外二鬼子 group

You belong to 崇洋媚外二鬼子 group
Whatever you say. I am familiar with your kind of mentality. Typical result of Chinese school system. Cannot see things as they are, including yourself. Always view them as black/white. It is intolerable to see yourself as a flawed human being who can make both grave mistakes and spectacular achievements. You have to be perfect or nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom