What's new

China says Indonesian navy shot at Chinese fishermen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Indonesia is so reckless recently? Is it because US deployed two aircraft carriers in South China Sea?

Then tell me how to make you think we are brave.
Kill all the creatures on your islands?

Keep calm, and stay away from our water....

Aaaa... and dont talk too much... hehe..

Show it if you has, and I will prove that happened long time ago.
Ahh... getting all defensive... How sad...

Then tell me how to make you think we are brave?
Just tell your CG not to run when our patrol boat comming in..

Why Indonesia is so reckless recently? Is it because US deployed two aircraft carriers in South China Sea?
Irrelevant.. If China stop pushing their illegal boats into our EEZ, we will stop doing reckless thing..

Even if US aircraft carries fishing in our water territory, we will shoot em..

LOL I am actually enjoying this debate

Chinese guys derailed the debate into debating how big China is or how reckless Indonesia is. But so far, I haven't seen any debate regarding the so called "traditional fishing ground", just admit it my chinese friends (or foes?) you are in the wrong right now. Natuna and its EEZ are not grey area and your big armada is not going to help you. Our fire is justified even by the definition of EEZ itself, meanwhile if Chinese Navy or CG open fire, that would be a different story for the intl. Community.

Like I always said before, a spat with Indonesia is not going to take China anywhere in the conflict.

LOL I am actually enjoying this debate

Chinese guys derailed the debate into debating how big China is or how reckless Indonesia is. But so far, I haven't seen any debate regarding the so called "traditional fishing ground", just admit it my chinese friends (or foes?) you are in the wrong right now. Natuna and its EEZ are not grey area and your big armada is not going to help you. Our fire is justified even by the definition of EEZ itself, meanwhile if Chinese Navy or CG open fire, that would be a different story for the intl. Community.

Like I always said before, a spat with Indonesia is not going to take China anywhere in the conflict.

Yeah, win win... all for Indonesia :D

Basically, if Chinese CGs run way you would able to see it confronting your Navy ships on pics.
But that's only 57 meter old patrol boat... Please don't tell me this 10.000 ton CG vessel scared with our 400 ton patrol boat. What a waste... #bonek kok dilawan :lol:

222532cknlhtnbhma1hr7m.jpg

I don't know from where Indonesians get their pride. You are not good at anything. Industry, science, culture, education. How come you think you are superior at military?
Hey, we are good at blowing up illegal fishing boats... remember that..

Last edited:
But that's only 57 meter old patrol boat... Please don't tell me this 10.000 ton CG vessel scared with our 400 ton patrol ship. What a waste... #bonek kok dilawan :lol:

Well, our CGs have only auto machine guns but your small navy ship do have much bigger cannons on it.

Type 056 or 054A are the suitable company for your navy ship.

I don't know from where Indonesians get their pride. You are not good at anything. Industry, science, culture, education. How come you think you are superior at military?

we only protect our water territory, nothing else...

if u wanna stealing someone fish, please go to Russian or US water... lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom