What's new

China says Australia should consider Japan's war history before submarine contract

Um...you do realize this movie is mostly fiction

There was a railroad and bridges built...but that was about it.

I can probably do you one better, Bridge of River Kwai is about British Commonwealth POW, not American POW. THe rest is, yes, they build a bridge, and that's it.

You know in the past i used to DEFEND you whenever you got into arguments with Chinese members.
Why should any American on this forum take this seriously now that we know you pretty stabbed all of us in our collective back ? The sad part for you is that now the Chinese are going to look at you with a jaundiced eye no matter how much you fawn over them.

However long you may have lived in the US, I doubt you have either the scope or depth of the interactions to the various ethnic groups you cited. In the military, I gave and took orders to and from all of them, and the military is always representative of the people at large. You do not know the US as well as you think you do. And it looks like you are going to make the same mistakes your ancestors did.

Of course I do. You do not have command of knowing others' perceptions, bud. Your tendency in being compulsive and controlling does not negate others' perceptions and opinings. In the end, your opinings are just that, your own subjective opinion of others' opinions.

Regards.

Why should any American on this forum take this seriously now that we know you pretty stabbed all of us in our collective back ?

Amazing. So the sharing of one's views is now tantamount to , as you colloquially put it, "stabbed us in the back" ?

A wee bit controlling are we?

:lol:

However long you may have lived in the US, I doubt you have either the scope or depth of the interactions to the various ethnic groups you cited. In the military, I gave and took orders to and from all of them, and the military is always representative of the people at large. You do not know the US as well as you think you do. And it looks like you are going to make the same mistakes your ancestors did.

Come'on man, This is not objective at all, I think how much he knows of US is more than you will ever know about Japan, and China. you often bring up your Chinese co-workers view to use as an argument, I doubt you have to serve in PLA and JSDF to really have knowledge about China and Japan.

Amazing. So the sharing of one's views is now tantamount to , as you colloquially put it, "stabbed us in the back" ?

Not so 'amazing' at all. Portraying yourself as one thing, then revealing yourself as something else later, what else could it be but backstabbing ?

Come'on man, This is not objective at all, I think how much he knows of US is more than you will ever know about Japan, and China. you often bring up your Chinese co-workers view to use as an argument, I doubt you have to serve in PLA and JSDF to really have knowledge about China and Japan.
This is where you are wrong: I never claimed to know either China or JPN.

And that is why I relied on my foreign co-workers as they give me insights on their own countries. So far, they proved to be more honest than what I see here. :enjoy:

Of course I do. You do not have command of knowing others' perceptions, bud. Your tendency in being compulsive and controlling does not negate others' perceptions and opinings. In the end, your opinings are just that, your own subjective opinion of others' opinions.

Regards.

To be honest, nobody actually care if you post anti-American material on here in PDF, really, we have Chinese, Pakistani, Indian, even Brits posting Anti-American post out here already, you need to stand in line like everybody else, nor does anyone really care about how you defend American member out here, we all see one thing, people's mind in their post.

I don't know what happened to you, and honestly, I don't want to know either, but as I said on the other thread, you have change from being an "Idealist" to basically "Hypocrite" in simply 2 weeks times.

Being Pragmatic is being pragmatic, but what you are actually doing now is simply sucking up the Chinese, I am quite honestly amaze how quickly the Chinese seems to be okay with your sucking up, as I learn this in defence intelligence school, you should never trust a double agent, because if he had turned once, what make you think he won't turn again when the right circumstance present itself.

If you have found your own true calling, then I congratulate you on it, I hope you go all the way and gain a Chinese Passport yourselves. But if what you want to do is still claim you are being pragmatic, then I will simply say this, you are lying to yourselves.

Not only me, but I think many other people think you have losing your plots, and not because you went anti-American overnight, but the way you carry on a conversation.

@mike2000 is back @James Jaevid @Technogaianist

Not so 'amazing' at all. Portraying yourself as one thing, then revealing yourself as something else later, what else could it be but backstabbing ?

Its called human interaction. I suppose its best for you to get used to differing opinions.

The problem is that he is resistant to change ; and by change i mean in the organic sense of change in taking part in positive, and productive dialogue in context to China. There is always this sense of tone that Gambit and others like him -- that views China as a 'threat'. Perhaps its best to understand his national ethnicity , that he is a Vietnamese; specifically a proud Viet Namese from what was South Viet Nam. So you have to understand his anti-communist view points (given NVN, SVN dynamic and the eventual defeat of SVN). The South Vietnamese community , many of the boat people, who were forced to abandon their country and flee to the west have relatively poor views on Hanoi and the forced integrationism that was imposed on SVN after the reunification after the subsumption of Saigon under Hanoi.

So when you discuss with him (Gambit), you need to know that background first and foremost. As for his position of viewing China as a threat, i would conjecture that the role China had in supporting NVN is related. Secondly, the role of Viet Nam and China in context to national rivalry. So its best to understand the South Vietnamese mindset, then over-arching Viet Namese mindset, then the American identity mindset. Voila.

To be honest, nobody actually care if you post anti-American material on here in PDF, really, we have Chinese, Pakistani, Indian, even Brits posting Anti-American post out here already, you need to stand in line like everybody else, nor does anyone really care about how you defend American member out here, we all see one thing, people's mind in their post.

I don't know what happened to you, and honestly, I don't want to know either, but as I said on the other thread, you have change from being an "Idealist" to basically "Hypocrite" in simply 2 weeks times.

Being Pragmatic is being pragmatic, but what you are actually doing now is simply sucking up the Chinese, I am quite honestly amaze how quickly the Chinese seems to be okay with your sucking up, as I learn this in defence intelligence school, you should never trust a double agent, because if he had turned once, what make you think he won't turn again when the right circumstance present itself.

If you have found your own true calling, then I congratulate you on it, I hope you go all the way and gain a Chinese Passport yourselves. But if what you want to do is still claim you are being pragmatic, then I will simply say this, you are lying to yourselves.

Not only me, but I think many other people think you have losing your plots, and not because you went anti-American overnight, but the way you carry on a conversation.

@mike2000 is back @James Jaevid @Technogaianist

serious question, do you think people in Washington feel the same frustration when Japan and China didn't destroy each other over the island dispute? :azn:

The different is that @gambit did not claim to be "knowing" the Chinese mentality with his limited interaction on Chines, on the other hand @Nihonjin1051 did.

So let's use what you said to gambit on Nihonjin. How much he know about US Government and US Miltiary, did he served in both in official capacity?

How much he knows the US is at most the exact same how much @gambit know about China or Japan. He cannot know more than either, as both are not from the same place and the two place are different.

Its called human interaction. I suppose its best for you to get used to differing opinions.

The problem is that he is resistant to change ; and by change i mean in the organic sense of change in taking part in positive, and productive dialogue in context to China. There is always this sense of tone that Gambit and others like him -- that views China as a 'threat'. Perhaps its best to understand his national ethnicity , that he is a Vietnamese; specifically a proud Viet Namese from what was South Viet Nam. So you have to understand his anti-communist view points (given NVN, SVN dynamic and the eventual defeat of SVN). The South Vietnamese community , many of the boat people, who were forced to abandon their country and flee to the west have relatively poor views on Hanoi and the forced integrationism that was imposed on SVN after the reunification after the subsumption of Saigon under Hanoi.

So when you discuss with him (Gambit), you need to know that background first and foremost. As for his position of viewing China as a threat, i would conjecture that the role China had in supporting NVN is related. Secondly, the role of Viet Nam and China in context to national rivalry. So its best to understand the South Vietnamese mindset, then over-arching Viet Namese mindset, then the American identity mindset. Voila.

WOW, just wow.

You talk like that and you started to blast out other as racist.. Bravo....

So, he is a former "South Vietnamese" then he must be Anti-China and see China as a threat. LOL. funny you said that and you call other people racist........I never even venture this far and say since he is a Chinese, he must be anti-American...

You talk like that and you started to blast out other as racist.. Bravo....

I'm not being racist, i'm actually applying background analysis, which tends to influence behaviorism and thought perception. Its actually a paradigm in developmental psychology, social psychology, and developmental neurosciences.

serious question, do you think people in Washington feel the same frustration when Japan and China didn't destroy each other over the island dispute? :azn:

Let me be frank here; America expected Japan to send active patrols to the SCS, and also expected Japan to mobilize the MSDF in the ECS. That did not happen. And any exercises Japan had with the Philippines or Viet Nam were done well within the territorial waters (not EEZ waters) of said countries. Lastly, let me emphasize that my government is not going to antagonize relations with Beijing.

THAT is a fact.

Why they have to feel frustrated. As said many, many time by the US government, US does not have any stake in either East Sea and South China Sea claim.

The American don't really care if you nuke each other or buy each other beer. It does not matter to the American. American wanted these dispute to be solved PEACEFULLY. We don't care if you talk about it, or China annex the whole Japan or vice versa to get to that.

The most anti-American group of people in America are its politicians. It's scarcely possible to be more anti-American than them considering how they've mired America in foreign wars with lie after lie, in complete violation of the law.

I'm not being racist, i'm actually applying background analysis, which tends to influence behaviorism and thought perception. Its actually a paradigm in developmental psychology, social psychology, and developmental neurosciences.

Dude, background profiling is an act of racism........

You basically generalize a person action with regard to his skin colour, language, religion and location. If this is not racist, then I don't know what is...

The most anti-American group of people in America are its politicians. It's scarcely possible to be more anti-American than them considering how they've mired America in foreign wars with lie after lie, in complete violation of the law.

ROFLMAO! G_d, I love that man! RIP, Georgy!

The different is that @gambit did not claim to be "knowing" the Chinese mentality with his limited interaction on Chines, on the other hand @Nihonjin1051 did.

So let's use what you said to gambit on Nihonjin. How much he know about US Government and US Miltiary, did he served in both in official capacity?

How much he knows the US is at most the exact same how much @gambit know about China or Japan. He cannot know more than either, as both are not from the same place and the two place are different.

Only a minority of Americans have served in the military, would you go as far to say the majority of Americans knows nothing about this country?

Other factors like living experience, human interaction and education also be major factors, I assume Ninhonjin has lived in Japan before he ever came to the US, right? however I don't think Gambit has ever lived a China or Japan.

Back
Top Bottom