What's new

China’s Security Chief warns of “more social unrest” as economy slows

China grows a little bit slower is comparing to China herself,but still way way better if comparing with India or other countries.China is a miracle.
So what happen to your economy if China waging war against VN in SCS(east sea) ? it will get worse , right ? so it's our time to pay back the battles in 1974, 1988 now :cool:

Don't battle with us, or your miracle economy will collapse :whistle:

So what happen to your economy if China waging war against VN in SCS(east sea) ? it will get worse , right ? so it's our time to pay back the battles in 1974, 1988 now :cool:

Don't battle with us, or your miracle economy will collapse :whistle:

No, we will simply take away your things after we obliterate your forces and you will have nothing.

No, we will simply take away your things after we obliterate your forces and you will have nothing.
Hehe, I told you already:' braking dog seldom bite' , if your Govt. strong like that, they did it already , so, you only have 2 choices:

a. battle with VN and forget about your miracle economy , and become US-Japan's slave again after that

b. give it back to VN and keep your economy grow to avoid being slave of US-Japan.

Time to pay back now dude :P

In world corrupt index we are almost same. it's just that you don't have free media or whistle blowers who can oppose the corrupts. That is your tragedy. The only source in China is government who is epic center of corruption.
Yes, we have much more strict censorship, but not means we can't talk anything, OK, fool, like you fool is always everywhere in india, If you know chinese, you can browse chinese website, Especially Weibo. I always mock chinese official, but now I am still good, Of course, you will not trust this, you don't want to or you never thought to accept chinese improvement!!!
What is tragedy? You are democratic, but tell me why you are more corrupt than us? you can reelect your leader, but your corruption didn't improve, but worse:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ndex-published-india-drops-8-places-95-a.html
what is tragedy? It is you think you can, but the fact you can't! Why don't you use you vote to kick the greedy official out of govert, but still elect the corrupt govert!! Does it your so-call democracy, corruption is free. Oh, congratulation, you inherited democracy from British, but you still don't understand it, you didn't use democracy, but the democracy use you!!!

that means we also have quite an effective mechanism for countering corruption and that the mighty and powerful don't go unpunished.
The mighty and powerful that go unpunished will not show to you!! what you logic is so ridiculous, just like this: The teacher count the number of student, the ask, the one who are absent please make voice!!!
Don't deceive yourself!! We accept that china have many corrut official, and many of them go unpunished!! In china every one know that, we alway said this, no even tell each other, we also will tell foreigner!!!
And we also have effective law to punish these corrupt official, but If the excuter are corrupt, Do you think it work?

The mighty and powerful that go unpunished will not show to you!! what you logic is so ridiculous, just like this: The teacher count the number of student, the ask, the one who are absent please make voice!!!
Don't deceive yourself!! We accept that china have many corrut official, and many of them go unpunished!! In china every one know that, we alway said this, no even tell each other, we also will tell foreigner!!!
And we also have effective law to punish these corrupt official, but If the excuter are corrupt, Do you think it work?

It is probably similar in India until this year, where biggies like ministers, MPs are behind the bars for corruption. But i doubt this will help reduction in corruption in India. Corruption is in blood.

Wrong, lots of poor Chinese don't have enough food to eat (even your foods made from transgenic crops -that dangerous for your health) bcz China doesn't have enough Fertilizer land to grow crops.

http://www.poorchinese.com/archives/143.htm

Don't forget Beijing suffer sand storm too.
Idiot, If you want to scoff at China, don't link the "poorchinese", this just a website defame china!! there are more picture, Check this( USE chinese Baidu):°Ù¶ÈͼƬËÑË÷_ƶÀ§
And there are data that i collect:
http://hiphotos.baidu.com/notheal/pic/item/2834b319a0142e1242a9aded.jpg
Find you position!! A country that behind china, do you think you nut have qualification to scaff at china!!!
You should buy a mirror for yourself when you judge other country, OK, b**ch!!

Idiot, If you want to scoff at China, don't link the "poorchinese", this just a website defame china!! there are more picture, Check this( USE chinese Baidu):°Ù¶ÈͼƬËÑË÷_ƶÀ§
Find you position!! A country that behind china, do you think you nut have qualification to scaff at china!!!

Clearly show your appetite for personal attacks

Poor Chinese only can afford Vietnam girls-Loyal, pretty, diligent and coquettish

India is bad than subsaharan africa, every chinese member (literally you dont want to loose that chance) has posted these figures for umpteenth time now.

So me also posting same thing again,

What about china, China has 150 000 000 people leaving under poor (its roughly equal to pakistan' s population).
Please I am very curious, where do you hide these people. Because In india you can see poor people. But in chinese photographs and videos we only see big high rises, big highways and ccp leaders.
Are you ashamed of these poor people.

Secondly regarding africa lets see, what is GDP per capita of china, you are no better than many of these african economies,

$ 36,600 001/028 (001/041) Equatorial Guinea
$ 23,200 002/056 (003/057) Seychelles
$ 14,500 003/080 (009/089) Gabon
$ 14,000 004/082 (002/054) Mauritius
$ 14,000 005/083 (005/063) Libya
$ 14,000 006/084 (006/064) Botswana
$ 10,700 007/104 (004/062) South Africa
$ 9,400 008/114 (007/075) Tunisia
$ 8,200 009/121 (015/129) Angola
$ 7,300 010/128 (008/087) Algeria
$ 6,900 011/132 (010/091) Namibia
$ 6,200 012/138 (014/115) Egypt
$ 4,800 013/151 (012/100) Morocco
$ 4,500 014/154 (013/105) Swaziland
$ 4,100 015/158 (033/167) Republic of the Congo

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

See how desperate to show bad of India, but can't tolerate bad of china.

CD immediatley posts another link.
There are a linked website that there are many poor man. If you want to watch!!
°Ù¶ÈͼƬËÑË÷_ƶÀ§¶ùͯ

I can see many poor, we don't hide them!! and you can't see them because you don't know chinese, If you want see more picture, you can learn chinese, of course, never mind, Why not learn more a language, you inherit English from chinese, now you can learn a real foreign language!!!
And nothing to hide, there are many poor in china, especially in western of china, and why our country have a big project that develop-the-west strategy!! Now many western province develop faster than eastern province, to be a fat, you should eat little by little...
And china never claim that china are developed country, during more than ten or twenty years, we still be developing country!!! our main goal still stict to improve people's life!!

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Clearly show your appetite for personal attacks

Ask you "friend" vietnam, first, OK!

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe! If you want get negative news about china, you can google them, then that will fill you computer hard disk!!

Pls ignore the Vietnam clown , he makes noise to get your attention. If you repsond, he will become more excited.

(Reuters) - China's GDP figures are "man-made" and therefore unreliable, the man who is expected to be the country's next head of government said in 2007, according to U.S. diplomatic cables released by WikiLeaks.

China's GDP is man-made, unreliable: top leader | Reuters

Back
Top Bottom