What's new

China’s Secret Fleet of Stealth Fighters

The black one, to me, is less body-wings blending than the blue one, and with longer nose. Although I guess it´s probably less desirable from streath point of view, it looks cooler nonetheless like some sort of alien weaponary, particularly the front view.

The blue one looks more advanced in shape, at least it seems, a bit like F-22A and T-50.

What I hate is that Chinese Airforce designer sucks in how to select body paint colour for a fighter. Remember there was a J-10 painted as blue-white-red strips with Chinese national flag at its far end, together with a dozen of yellow painted J-11s at China´s national day parade? Ugly, ugly, ugly!

To my taste, J-XX should be painted as either light skyblue camouflage as per foto, or dark grey, or just pure black, instead of other routine fancy colours.

Well I think the light blue for J-10 is fine but yeah yellow is yuck and hopefully they are not going to paint the first 4th gen fighter as a flag!

The J-11 grey/blue/black paint is also dull looking

Said the same thing multiple times and you still don't get it :hitwall:

Why do chinese just talk about COPYING.
India did not copy cause its not interested in copying.

U must be a dumb ***! Your IQ must be only 80!

Indian average IQ is the lowest at 81 for all races. Indian knows how to bullshit only and cannot get any project completed!

Your Agni 3 which is not even inducted is comparable to our 70s technology.

Significantly less skills than developing itself. The extent to which China is copying is gone beyond historical examples. Nokia, Sony, BMW, Merc, HTC, HP, Toyota, everything has been copied and markets are full of chinese look alikes.

LOL!

You don't even have the "less skills", so stop whining.

We could have re-engineered Mirages and Su but it would have earned just bad name for us, like its doing for China. Why do you think the west is romancing with us and sees a rival in China?

It is very refreshing to hear that India would worry about "bad name". :lol:

Has it worried about bad name in refusing UN resolution on Kashmir issue?

Has it worried about bad name when exploded nuclear without signing up CTBT?

Has it worried about bad name when still sticks to McMahone line but the colonist master UK has abandoned the claim and apologized to China?

Never! Not a holy cow at all.

If you were able to copy SU, you would not hesitate to do so, covertly or overtly.

Off-topic and nothing to do with stealth fighters / copying technology

Even in China, the urine of young boys has been regarded as a curative. In southern China, babies' faces are washed with urine to protect the skin. LINK

Thats a news to me!!! I was surprised!!!! I though Urine will give BB rashes!

Guys guys, enough of these insults, let's all be mature here.

To my Indian friends here, we are really just interested in discussing the next gen stealth fighters here, you are paying the russians for it and that's fine, we did that too in the past (probably still will to some extend in the near future on various technologies) and I hope you can get it soon and learn something from it, but why so jumpy at our own developments? So it's totally ok for you to have it but not the rest of the world?? And if someone even brings up the topic here you just have to come out and insult the whole country and its people??

To my chinese compatriots: let's just ignore those pointless threads and they'll eventually get bored and go away.

As for the paint job of the j-xx, I can almost assure you that it won't look as good as the blue pic, it'll probably be painted incredibly dull and low key :lol: that's why in china people use the term "tu gong", lol... what can you do? :cheesy:

Peace...

Off-topic and nothing to do with stealth fighters / copying technology

Even in China, the urine of young boys has been regarded as a curative. In southern China, babies' faces are washed with urine to protect the skin. LINK

You should check the link to see if it's from an Indian author. I am from Southern China and I know it's not true. Can you read the context? It was not about cow urine.

Back
Top Bottom