What's new

China’s Secret Fleet of Stealth Fighters

And the others know very little to nothing about foreign internal affairs and should worry about the condition of their own nation...

Only america has the divine right to poke their noses in everyones ,u now

wet dreams of chinese.U have in the 5000 years civilization not given any worth while thing to the world.U can count Mao anfd kungfu if u want.Do u think urs stultified minds could comeup with anything but ersats of free imagination.

Sorry varincam, but I found your comments insulting to this country, why don't you do a quick Google search on ancient chinese inventions, before making that statement. Because the same can be said for India for a person who have zero knowledge of the contributions that India had made to the world of science.

Judging a country based on what you see today and neglecting its historical past is absolutely ridiculous.

Sorry for going of topic, do carry on please.

Actually this one and the one above it are not very different at all except maybe ratio wise from certain angles and a larger bulge at the back.

I think the real plane will be close to this.
I hope they release official pics of the first flight but not really counting on it. Then we'll have to wait a few more years,

regards

The black one, to me, is less body-wings blending than the blue one, and with longer nose. Although I guess it´s probably less desirable from streath point of view, it looks cooler nonetheless like some sort of alien weaponary, particularly the front view.

The blue one looks more advanced in shape, at least it seems, a bit like F-22A and T-50.

What I hate is that Chinese Airforce designer sucks in how to select body paint colour for a fighter. Remember there was a J-10 painted as blue-white-red strips with Chinese national flag at its far end, together with a dozen of yellow painted J-11s at China´s national day parade? Ugly, ugly, ugly!

To my taste, J-XX should be painted as either light skyblue camouflage as per foto, or dark grey, or just pure black, instead of other routine fancy colours.

Secret fleet of stealth fighters?
China is copying fighters from every country. To make something new, they need to copy from somewhere. Don't tell me they copied F22, though someday they'll copy that too.

China is slowly turning into a big rival for the rest of the world, not because its developing fast, but because it is copying technologies from other developed countries to develop fast and not giving anything worthwhile in return.

J-XX is the first stealth fighter and its gonna take 7-12 years for induction.

China is copying fighters from every country. To make something new, they need to copy from somewhere. Don't tell me they copied F22, though someday they'll copy that too.

China is slowly turning into a big rival for the rest of the world, not because its developing fast, but because it is copying technologies from other developed countries to develop fast and not giving anything worthwhile in return.

Congratulations to your IQ,when mention advantages of China you will say:copy copy and copy;when mention disadvantages of India you will alwas say:freedom freedom because we are freedom country
very funny Logic:wave:

Congratulations to your IQ,when mention advantages of China you will say:copy copy and copy;when mention disadvantages of India you will alwas say:freedom freedom because we are freedom country
very funny Logic:wave:
Didn't mean to disrespect but that is what China is doing right now.

You can find a copy of everything in China.
I never said copying was bad but now other countries are taking notice.

I am almost convinced that you are a typical Indian troll who has no clue whatsoever on either millitary knowledge or anything else beyond that.

1. one needs skills to copy. Japan was the Copy Capital of the World not long ago followed by Hong Kong, Korea, etc, so was the US when it copied most of the UK and German technologies, both civil and millitary, at the turn of the last century. The examples are endless. So it's natural for CHina to do so.

2. What's sad is that some countries, such as India, with all the advantages that it has, such as it can buy almost any high tech jets in the world(Su35, typhoon, rafael, F18, F35...) which China is not allowed to get even a close look at, India with its low IQ still can not successfully copy and/or learn from any sub-system tech of them . How pathetic is that?

3. J-XX's likely success is based on China's own tech and strneghth of much broader industrial base mostly, as China owns the 3rd largest wind tunnel in the world (after the US and Russia) and will soon become the 2rd largest bar USA, even far ahead of the EU in 5th gen fighter aerodynamics reseach which ultimately decides the body/design sophistication of the incoming fighter. The EU doesn't have much meaningful wind tunnel data thus can not make our own 5th gen fighters within the next 15 years at least.

Conclusion: J-XX will almost certainly come with a very advanced aerodynamics design in the near future due to aforementioned facts. It will mostly likely come with canads which has totally different aerodynamic nature from F-22A and T-50 ( one just can not copy here) , while not being neccesaily less advanced than those two in this department; yet the EU still can't.

And India? it will almost permanently remain as a backwater laggard, holding its begging bowl around to purchase others' arms.

Last edited:

Can you make a UFO only from the shape?if you have no Core Technology of a producter ,you can't make it~T50 is also looks like F22,is it copy?

1. one needs skills to copy. Japan was the Copy Capital of the World not long ago followed by Hong Kong, Korea, etc, so was the US when it copied most of the UK and German technologies, both civil and millitary, at the turn of the last century. The examples are endless. So it's natural for CHina to do so.
Significantly less skills than developing itself. The extent to which China is copying is gone beyond historical examples. Nokia, Sony, BMW, Merc, HTC, HP, Toyota, everything has been copied and markets are full of chinese look alikes.
2. What's sad is that some countries, such as India, with all the advantages that it has, such as it can buy almost any high tech jets in the world(Su35, typhoon, rafael, F18, F35...) which China is not allowed to get even a close look at, India with its low IQ still can not successfully copy and/or learn from any sub-system tech of them . How pathetic is that?
We could have re-engineered Mirages and Su but it would have earned just bad name for us, like its doing for China. Why do you think the west is romancing with us and sees a rival in China?
3. J-XX's likely success is based on China's own tech and strneghth of much broader industrial base mostly
Its imaginary at the moment and you've already concluded that its a success.
And India? it will almost permanently remain as a backwater laggard, holding its begging bowl around to purchase others' arms.
This is trolling.

Regards.

After 60 years research and endless trials, shitty India even can not copy a decent rifle. :partay: Enough said. Go trolling somewhere else, you dimwit.

my indian freinds havent you heard "naqal ke liye bhi aqal chahiye"

After 60 years research and endless trials, shitty India even can not copy a decent rifle. :partay: Enough said. Go trolling somewhere else, you dimwit.

Said the same thing multiple times and you still don't get it :hitwall:

Why do chinese just talk about COPYING.
India did not copy cause its not interested in copying.

my indian freinds havent you heard "naqal ke liye bhi aqal chahiye"

Yes, but ever wondered why Pakistan is not copying. Not because it can't, but because some amount of dignity is lost when you copy somebody else's work.

Significantly less skills than developing itself. The extent to which China is copying is gone beyond historical examples. Nokia, Sony, BMW, Merc, HTC, HP, Toyota, everything has been copied and markets are full of chinese look alikes.
those illegal "everything" in your mouth only play an insignificant rule to china's economic...... you just let a leaf shuts out the mount
We could have re-engineered Mirages and Su but it would have earned just bad name for us

you can't ,india's industry haven't reach there , india even failed in copying the spare and accessory parts of mig-21.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom