What's new

China rolls out red carpet for Sudan president

I'll tell you why they are supporting the genocidal maniac- its not just resources but they are complicit in the genocide...

Amnesty International issued a report accusing Russia and the People's Republic of China of supplying arms, ammunition and related equipment to Sudan.

This hardware has been transferred to Darfur for use by the government and the Janjaweed militias and thus violating a UN arms embargo against Darfur. In its report it showed a photo of Chinese-made Fantan fighters that have been seen at Nyala, Darfur and a Ukrainian Antonov-26 aircraft (painted white). The report provided evidence (including eyewitness testimony) that the Sudan Air Force has been conducting a pattern of indiscriminate aerial bombings of villages in Darfur and eastern Chad using ground attack jet fighters and Antonov planes. The report contained an image of a Russian made Mi-24 attack helicopter at Nyala airport in Darfur in March 2007

War in Darfur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was born in what is modern-day Nepal. If you want to try to claim his legacy, it won't work. Especially considering that Buddhism has been almost completely eradicated in India.

Glory to Nepal. :cheers:

:lol:

You got to be kidding me. Too bad the Chinese could never come up with a religion of their own.

Just cause most of Israel and Jerusalem is non Christian today, so I guess they can't claim the legacy of Jesus Christ? India doesn't need to claim any Buddhist legacy, the volume of Buddhist pilgrims in India says a lot. :wave:

He was born in what is modern-day Nepal. If you want to try to claim his legacy, it won't work. Especially considering that Buddhism has been almost completely pushed out of India.

Glory to the Nepalese. :cheers:

Both philosophies Hinduism (dominant religion) and Buddhism are pretty much similar so it's strange to say that Buddhism is "pushed out of India".
Buddha is one of the incarnations of Vishnu.

He was born in what is modern-day Nepal. If you want to try to claim his legacy, it won't work. Especially considering that Buddhism has been almost completely eradicated in India.

Glory to Nepal. :cheers:

Trust me, It's very Sad for Chinese. They have to follow all our Rituals and still they say we are better. lol

:lol:

You got to be kidding me. Too bad the Chinese could never come up with a religion of their own.

What about Daoism, estimated at around 400 million followers? :rofl:

Taoism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India only created Hinduism, which is famous for its caste system.

Nepal contributed a lot to East Asian belief systems, via Buddhism.

Nepal contributed the most to East Asian belief systems, via Buddhism.

Still, You have huge population who follows our Ancient India ritual via Buddhism. We don't follow any Chinese culture. Learn his karmas given in Magadh (Bihar, India). DO you know Sanskrit, language of Buddha. :tup:

The person who spreaded Buddhism.

Ashoka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ashoka_Chakra.svg

Nepal contributed a lot to East Asian belief systems, via Buddhism.

Doesn't matter. We don't follow anything Chinese but you have large Population Including Tibet who follows our Rituals from few hundred karmas written in Sanskrit:coffee:.

China has a close relationship with Sudan and increased its military co-operation with the government in early 2007. Because of Sudan's plentiful supply of oil, China considers good relations with Sudan to be a strategic necessity that is needed to fuel its booming economy. India also has oil interests in the country. China also has direct commercial interests in Sudan's oil. China’s state-owned company CNPC controls between 60 and 70 percent of Sudan’s total oil production. Additionally, it owns the largest single share (40 percent) of Sudan’s national oil company, Greater Nile Petroleum Operating Company.China has also consistently opposed economic and non-military sanctions on Sudan. Recently, however, a Small Arms Survey research paper suggested that China may be changing its stance on Darfur due to international pressure

War in Darfur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tell me, what "rituals" do I follow? :rofl:

Mid-Autumn Festival - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Qingming Festival - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dragon dancing, Moon cakes, Ancestor veneration?

The big one in East Asia is Ancestor veneration, started by Confucius.

Ancestor veneration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well along with your folk religions, Buddhism is also right up there as one of the largest and most popular religious philosophy in China

It's you guys, who are trying to steal the legacy of Buddha from Nepal.

Anyway, back to the topic. :wave:

If I write a shloka by Buddha in Sanskrit, will any East Asian or any Nepalese for that matter be able to decipher it? We have got plenty of legacy which mind you we didn't ask for, the whole world just gave it to us. :lol: I rest my case.

Nepal and India have common legacy.
============================

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/30/world/asia/30china.html?ref=opinion

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom