What's new

China rising, low profile superpower

If that's stupid, Hope him be more, but he will retire, Xi may be "stupider".
By the way, china have "stupid" leader, but, from independence of india, don't find capable leader, after one by one election, the new leader are the same, can't find the way pull the poor countries out, till now, still have not built encough toilet for their people, don't know whether their leader is their upper limit!!

More than deng xiaopeng.. it was bill clinton.

that's why nothing happened between 1978-92.

As for India, better not compare. China had cultural revolution; India had green revolution.

China produced coal; India produced milk (white revolution; Operation Flood).

And just that you may object, I am not the one who brought India into this topic. So don't blame me.

????????????? What ever that is supposed to mean?

Same to you.
No me start this.

More than deng xiaopeng.. it was bill clinton.

that's why nothing happened between 1978-92.

As for India, better not compare. China had cultural revolution; India had green revolution.

China produced coal; India produced milk (white revolution; Operation Flood).

And just that you may object, I am not the one who brought India into this topic. So don't blame me.
1978~1992, HEHE, Nothing? 89 affair, then sanction against china put by western, Deng do the "stupid" thing that kicking Viet, now, you think those are nothing? compare with Deng, Hu is much milder, If it was Deng, the japanese ship around Diaoyu would have been blowed up by missile. you do not know how tough he is!

And I don't like compare china with india, not a same level, except population, but here you make the comparation, you are typical indian, compare china negative one with your postive one, but not the same thing, you still be happy do these, I know!!
Cultural revolution, green revolution, same thing? just because both have "revolution"? don't mind these, I just know that china life expectancy is much longer than that of india, we have more food, milk not mean all, you can say we are unhealthy(Who believe it).
You didn't bring india here, but the question is that you make a nonsense comment here first, I don't blame you, you are typical indian, I have been accustomed to the man like you!!!

even we have advanced as far as today, I have never heard within ourselves saying we are a super-power.

but there are a lot of this superpower stickers created by the indians and the foreigners during the last decade and still going quite unabated

Know them, expecially Gandhi, but still be a impotent leader, except help india out of colony, but as a leader, not be capable.
But maybe I am wrong, don't know your standard of leader, for you, maybe maintaining the freedom is the standard.
So, beside the two, another? more than 60 year, older than us, that's few.
Give you a advice, don't elect indian as your leader, you can employ other politicican, like USA, French, or Israel, if can't, no one can save you!

indian government is a joke. people in india may vote, they may babble everywhere they may copy something similar to other well developed countries faking it is a democracy.

take the somali pirates' capture of the indian sailors as an example.

india is the top country which spends on arms imports lavishly but they cant DO NOTHING to rescue their people for OVER 2 BLOODY YEARS!

I am a lot happier to see these than the useless superpower label. send the label to the indians please. they are dying for it!

Yangtze Finless Porpoise

timthumb.php

porpoise_2.jpg

W020090914594728415781.jpg

0602_B83.jpg

00114320f5750d01461530.jpg

Img278933839.jpg

0602_B81.jpg

Staff take care of the finless porpoise calf at CAS Institute of Hydrobiology (IHB) in Wuhan on Saturday.

freshwater-dolphins-threatened-yangtze-finless-porpoise_25655_600x450.jpg

Program aims to save Yangtze's finless porpoises
Updated: 2012-07-18 21:30 By Li Yao ( chinadaily.com.cn)

Program aims to save Yangtze's finless porpoises |Society |chinadaily.com.cn

A 10-year program will conserve endangered finless porpoises in the Yangtze River through habitat protection, relocation and artificial breeding.

The hydrobiology institute under the Chinese Academy of Sciences made the announcement Saturday in Wuhan, Central China's Hubei province.

Experts hope to launch the program later this year after obtaining approval from the Ministry of Agriculture.

Freshwater porpoises have a population of 1,000, smaller than that of giant pandas. To prevent the population from further declining and becoming extinct, the protection of their natural habitats will be improved.

The options of relocating them to new homes and artificial breeding them will also be explored, according to the plan.

From Nov 10 to Dec 30, the institute will send a team to examine the waters along the Yangtze River from Yichang, Hubei province, to Shanghai. Zhang Xianfeng, a research fellow at the institute, said the research will provide a new estimate of the porpoises' population, as well as the distribution and emerging threats to their survival.

The program calls for a year-round fishing ban in protected habitats to help ease food shortages for the porpoises, the result of a declining fish population, Zhang said.

Successive deaths of finless porpoises have been reported in earlier months, alarming the public over the shortage of the animal's food and the poor water quality.

Yu Jiang, a leading campaigner for the protection of endangered dolphins, said on his blog that more than 20 finless porpoises died each year from 2008 and 2011. This year alone, that number has already climbed to 36, Yu said.

Within 10 years, the finless porpoise will have the same fate as the extinct white-flag dolphins, he said.

The protection program was announced in Wuhan at a memorial on the 10th anniversary of the death of Qiqi, the last known white-flag dolphin

中华白海豚 China White Dolphines and 河豚 Freshwater (River) Dolphines

dolpic1.jpg

thechinesewh.jpg

tait3.jpg

pa3.jpg

0.jpg

tumblr_m9pk1c7MJD1rynvmlo1_500.jpg

150111_0.jpg

I hope now China works with Brazil. Brazil also has difficult relations with USA.

Brazilians are people who believe in principles and not the savage idea of "might is right."

I hope China can form an alliance with Argentina and Brazil.

Hu is not stupid at all.

During Deng's time, the japs did not dare to do this type of stunts. So Deng can keep that under the table.

The Japs now wants to steal it officially. If Hu does not respond, China will lose Diaoyu islands for sure. Hu will be remembered as the leader who lost this part of Chinese territories and be shamed throughout history. Does he dare to take that responsibility by doing nothing???

^^^ In that case, stupidest thing Hu Jintao did before getting out is "Senkaku"...

(not that friendly chinese patriots were found lacking in their sweet "patriotism". :laugh: :laugh:)

Practically, whatever china is .. it's because of 3 countries: Japan, South Korea and Taiwan.

It's one wicket down. And Japan is the big one among those three....

विनाश काले विपरीत बुद्धि :laugh:

its too early to talk about china superpower, when we become the largest economy in the world, lets talk about it. easy growth has passed, so many things we can do in china itsself.

I hope now China works with Brazil. Brazil also has difficult relations with USA.

Brazilians are people who believe in principles and not the savage idea of "might is right."

I hope China can form an alliance with Argentina and Brazil.

Lol argentina and brazil together?? :lol:
you dont have any knowledge of relation between Argentina and Brazil. Provided the todays relation between them, they can not form any aliance together. Argentina even threatened the UN about inclusion of Brazil in UNSC

Come out of the well and see the world. it is not around pakistan

Back
Top Bottom