What's new

China renames 6 places in Arunachal, takes its claim over state to whole new level

This just a first step from China to rise tension with India over the disputed territory, all up to China how they want to escalate the tension with India.

you can't even chose your leader so don't talk about India democracy, at least we have that power to chose our leader

Renaming is easy for ever one, even you can rename america but Landing in america and taking control is the real one all other is just a wet dream
The horse comes before the cart, not the other way round.

This just a first step from China to rise tension with India over the disputed territory, all up to China how they want to escalate the tension with India.

Maybe China can start with hosting and funding a Government in exile?

Whatever the story that has been sold to you by Communist Party propaganda Machinery is true for you.. not your fault.. you have been fed this for so long that you believe its true.
We Chinese do not know indian sign any document.
Your indian countrymen tell me proudly that india signed a whatsoever document which is never recognized by others ,and use it as the proof of you legitimacy .
Funny !
Seems another uneducated Indian , even do not know your own history.
Needn't india child go to school?

We Chinese do not know indian sign any document.
Your indian countrymen tell me proudly that india signed a whatsoever document which is never recognized by others ,and use it as the proof of you legitimacy .
Funny !
Seems another uneducated Indian , even do not know your own history.
Needn't india child go to school?
The way you write.. looks like you are the one who needs education... Just because Chinese decided unilaterally the area becomes a conflict? That's Chinese logic..

hahhahahahahaha - Chinese education! If one can call it "education". US was a superpower in the 1950s and yes it would take more time to occupy Delhi - do you have any source for your analysis - and no, Nepalese blogs and Chinese gibberish don't count as authentic sources. LOL.
Oh, calm down, I'm not talking about Chinese education.
I'm just talking about the whole world or the civilized world -- the judgment of the level of India HDI.

About Delhi and Seoul. Who can hold more time in front of the Chinese Army - the reference is the India army VS United Nations army.

Sorry, you can not be too much logical thinking

The way you write.. looks like you are the one who needs education... Just because Chinese decided unilaterally the area becomes a conflict? That's Chinese logic..
India occupied the land which has no relation with it , then anyone must admit it , or they will be blamed to start the conflict . Is it indian logic ?

India accepted the land which has no relation with it , then anyone must admit it , or they will be blamed to start the conflict . Is it indian logic ?
Chinese ran away when the Agreement was being signed between Tibet-China-and British India.. and now they being back some folklore to claim land from almost all countries in their neighborhood in the name of History.. that's Chinese logic

Oh, calm down, I'm not talking about Chinese education.
I'm just talking about the whole world or the civilized world -- the judgment of the level of India HDI.

About Delhi and Seoul. Who can hold more time in front of the Chinese Army - the reference is the India army VS United Nations army.

Sorry, you can not be too much logical thinking

very funny,

UN is not controlled by china there are 4 more members too

We must give whole of Arunachal Pradesh to China and even give them Delhi as well.

China is the greatest nation in the universe and we must obey all of their demands and say yes to everything they want.

We should invite all the Chinese firms and Army to make businesses in South India, so they can flood our markets with Chinese goods

We must give whole of Arunachal Pradesh to China and even give them Delhi as well.

China is the greatest nation in the universe and we must obey all of their demands and say yes to everything they want.

We should invite all the Chinese firms and Army to make businesses in South India, so they can flood our markets with Chinese goods

they are over estimating their power

Back
Top Bottom