What's new

China removes top leadership contender Bo Xilai from post

切,不会才怪,泰国没遇到过,而且泰国人都非常nice,都很遵守交通规则,虽然曼谷很堵车

Something is happening: people protest against the traffic police’s corruption « Thailand Crisis

Have You Experienced Police Corruption in Thailand?

UNHCR | Refworld | Thailand: Police corruption particularly in the state of Udon Than

Pattaya - an example of police corruption...(i think)

Blatant traffic police corruption - Thai360

Sex tycoon exposes police corruption | World news | The Observer

Read Wen's speech to the NPC in 2005 on the passing of the anti-secession law. Then read Jiang's speech when we got humiliated by US navy. Your irrational hatred of Wen is getting old. Are you dating Xi Jinping's daughter or something?
Are you kidding? Even Abhishek here on PDF likes to remind Chinese members how "Uncle Wen" urges China to stay peaceful and meek. Even the indians know whose side Wen is on :lol:

As for Hu Jintao. China had the power to put a monkey wrench into india's nuclear ambitions by using our veto against the NSG waiver. But at the last moment, GW Bush made a personal phone call to Hu, leaned on him, and the NSG waiver deal with done. If Hu / Wen thought that was going to make india our friend :lol: we see how grateful indians are now.

Are you kidding? Even Abhishek here on PDF likes to remind Chinese members how "Uncle Wen" urges China to stay peaceful and meek. Even the indians know whose side Wen is on :lol:

As for Hu Jintao. China had the power to put a monkey wrench into india's nuclear ambitions by using our veto against the NSG waiver. But at the last moment, GW Bush made a personal phone call to Hu, leaned on him, and the NSG waiver deal with done. If Hu / Wen thought that was going to make india our friend :lol: we see how grateful indians are now.

I see. So an unimportant country getting NSG waiver is much more humiliating to China than the US navy sailing 30 km off your coast, saying they will blast your country to pieces if you move, and doing nothing about it, then bombing your sovereign territory, killing 3 civilians, and still you do nothing about it, and then ram your own fighter jet in your own airspace, and you still do nothing about it.

In the elitist's rule, US can threaten, kill, and then ram your civilians, and there's nothing they can do about it. in 10 years of Tuanpai rule, Americans did not dare touch a SINGLE Chinese. in the elitist princeling's rule, they executed ZERO foreign criminals. Doesn't mean there were none, means they got lenient treatment. Under Tuanpai rule, we put a dozen Japanese smugglers down and even got a British.

I find you look at what people say, and not what they do. Just because someone talks tough, doesn't mean they act tough, and Xi doesn't even talk tough. Saying "Bored foreigners... blah blah blah" is DEFENSIVE in nature. Saying "China does not fear war." is offensive.

I see. So an unimportant country getting NSG waiver is much more humiliating to China than the US navy sailing 30 km off your coast, saying they will blast your country to pieces if you move, and doing nothing about it, then bombing your sovereign territory, killing 3 civilians, and still you do nothing about it, and then ram your own fighter jet in your own airspace, and you still do nothing about it.

In the elitist's rule, US can threaten, kill, and then ram your civilians, and there's nothing they can do about it. in 10 years of Tuanpai rule, Americans did not dare touch a SINGLE Chinese. in the elitist princeling's rule, they executed ZERO foreign criminals. Doesn't mean there were none, means they got lenient treatment. Under Tuanpai rule, we put a dozen Japanese smugglers down and even got a British.

I find you look at what people say, and not what they do. Just because someone talks tough, doesn't mean they act tough, and Xi doesn't even talk tough. Saying "Bored foreigners... blah blah blah" is DEFENSIVE in nature. Saying "China does not fear war." is offensive.
I don't know if Zhu Rongji is tuanpai but he is tough as nails. Even if you harbor an irrational hatred of Jiang you should still like Zhu.

And india is not unimportant. An unstable clown country armed with nukes screaming for Chinese blood is nothing to laugh at. They are a dumb suicide bomber recruited by the West.

indians are laughing at Hu Wen for trusting them. They thank us with terrorism organized by Tibetans in india.

Xi Jinping is a real breath of fresh air. His face reminds me of Qin Shihuang in the movie Hero. I trust leaders with personality. Hu is too opaque, doesn't instill confidence, but rather reflects state aloofness from citizen concerns.

Bo's Chongqing model is one reaction to the Hu era. Xi telegenic personality is another.

I don't know if Zhu Rongji is tuanpai but he is tough as nails. Even if you harbor an irrational hatred of Jiang you should still like Zhu.

And india is not unimportant. An unstable clown country armed with nukes screaming for Chinese blood is nothing to laugh at. They are a dumb suicide bomber recruited by the West.

indians are laughing at Hu Wen for trusting them. They thank us with terrorism organized by Tibetans in india.

Xi Jinping is a real breath of fresh air. His face reminds me of Qin Shihuang in the movie Hero. I trust leaders with personality. Hu is too opaque, doesn't instill confidence, but rather reflects state aloofness from citizen concerns.

Bo's Chongqing model is one reaction to the Hu era. Xi telegenic personality is another.

Zhu is one of the oligarchs. He sold national assets for pennies on the dollar to foreign interests and maintained the dollar peg. But he's relatively clean and is "our" oligarch. I can't say that for Jiang and Xi, who are personal friends with Wall Street and Goldman Sachs. Again, that is not my opinion, that's what Wall Street says.

There's always gonna be blowback. Personally, I think India is not an existential threat to China. Indians have neither the ideological motivation nor the ability to militarily defeat China in any theater. Crying about India all the time is silly.

Back
Top Bottom