What's new

China releases report/videos of 'several thousand' paratroopers moving to Tibet.

Seems like PLA is well equipped in the LAC.
EZ6TweUXsAAUbr5

EZ6kNzhWkAIEwaz

EZZxzM4XsAAHP26
And as we know, the PLA's generals, who had experienced the Sino-Vietnamese war, all have got promoted during the new military reform.

What i find interesting about this video is how chinese soldiers sit fully kitted out in a bus, train and airliner.....

If the Chinese engage, they'll get smashed. They know it, which is why they do the annual chindhigiri before the rains.

Look at their guys man. As a fighting force. It's embarrassing.

They are going to completely rely on weapons to fight/win...From the looks of them...they look like they just graduated an year ago in playing war simulations thru video games.

Bunch of kids..never seen casualties..I really want to see how they play out in war zone. if india wants to win this psychological war against chinese, first attack needs to be instant and lots of blood to be spilled in that one attack...but knowing india...that will never happen. You need to be as aggressive as pakistanis on the border (kudos to them) which i highly doubt.

Well what I am about to say, ought to be taken by my Chinese friends and brothers, as healthy critique and not to be misinterpreted in any negative way:

Chinese military appears to be very organized, pristine and a little too cosmetic in videos. It is one thing to have all the latest in military technology. But is something different altogether to have actual combat experience. Fighting and developing tactics based on experience is fundamentally important in a country's ability to fight and win wars.

My humble suggestion is that Chinese military ought to have war games based on realistic scenarios. Create war fighting conditions that make the Chinese soldiers, pilots and sailors fight battles impossible to win. Create lopsided scenarios where things do not go according to plan and equipment malfunctions. It is in such adverse conditions the Chinese soldiers, pilots, sailors, engineers, medics and etc will develop a broad base understanding of how to be mentally strong enough to fight wars.

China needs to push forward with confronting india, to push the boundaries to the extent of it's capabilities. To test the metal of it's equipment and soldiers.

By doing so, the Dragon shall evolve it's skin into hardened armor when time for real war happens.
Do we know they don't do that already?

And as we know, the PLA's generals, who had experienced the Sino-Vietnamese war, all have got promoted during the new military reform.

Oh no!!! Indians donot want to see this Chinese march.:china:

depositphotos_65387099-stock-photo-scared-indian-man.jpg

Any reason to tag me?

They did this blunderbuss with "their" small breakaway island earlier this year. They need everything hook line sinker arranged to do even a tiny small incremental thing like in HK....a city with nothing to defend itself.

All happens complete with fake-manlet troll brigade stronking and loyal cheerleader pom-pom dance (as unattractive and clumsy that is for anyone spectating that) for that too. Cheerleaders ofc lookaway or explain-away at fake-manlet's "re-education" camps for Turkic folks in China.

Meant zilch again in the end. Entire thing is repetitive (happens with their blah blah with Vietnam and others too).

After you give the middle kingdom complex (saddled and overburdened increasingly with 1-child incel princeling complex now) a sufficient enough bloody nose like in 1967 in our case, 1969 in Soviet case.... or 1979 like in Vietnam case (I wont go into what Japanese did way before it or Americans after, they both went far past the nose...and kind of ended up making middle kingdom only more nutty and desperate)....after you do that, they flex from time to time timidly but dont actually do anything (much to cheerleader disappointment, and it will be so again this time....and the next time on rote too). I use the words fake-manlet and cheerleader to be polite as can be btw, there is better more apt words, but I'll get a warning and ban :cry: coz feeeewings.

Reality cannot sustain their fantasy. I found it somewhat amusing before, now its getting boring. Cowardice and over-ventilated cheerleading of the cowardice.....cringey....and cringey becomes boring quite fast.

Young friend, you will find more interesting things (that matter) to talk/discuss/instigate about hopefully.

Fake-manlet and cheerleader trolls (both with deep complexes only outsiders can truly see), its best to let them mix on ground and deal with their own senses (figuring out whether the claimed football jock is really a jock and the cheerleader really is one etc), real attitudes and dissonances, and one can do winner takes all there (and both learn things the final hard way)....be it standing on a car like he owns the place....or sending the vanquished's wimmen back to 1-child skewed sex-ratio incel land....all in the name of "iron brothering". That should be of no real interest to anyone else....because its quite obvious and predictable conclusion to everyone else.

@striver44 @Viva_Viet @Deliorman @T-123456 @scorpionx @KAL-EL @-SINAN-

Last edited:
Any reason to tag me?

They did this blunderbuss with "their" small breakaway island earlier this year. They need everything hook line sinker arranged to do even a tiny small incremental thing like in HK....a city with nothing to defend itself.

All happens complete with fake-manlet troll brigade stronking and loyal abdul cheerleader pom-pom dance (as unattractive and clumsy that is for anyone spectating that) for that too.

Meant zilch again in the end. Entire thing is repetitive (happens with their blah blah with Vietnam and others too).

After you give the middle kingdom complex (saddled and overburdened increasingly with 1-child incel princeling complex now) a sufficient enough bloody nose like in 1967 in our case, 1969 in Soviet case.... or 1979 like in Vietnam case (I wont go into what Japanese did way before it or Americans after, they both went far past the nose...and kind of ended up making middle kingdom only more nutty and desperate)....after you do that, they flex from time to time timidly but dont actually do anything (much to cheerleader disappointment, and it will be so again this time....and the next time on rote too). I use the word cheerleader to be polite as can be btw, there is better more apt word, but I'll get a warning and ban :cry: coz feeeewings.

Reality cannot sustain their fantasy. I found it somewhat amusing before, now its getting boring. Cowardice and over-ventilated cheerleading of the cowardice.....cringey....and cringey becomes boring quite fast.

Young friend, you will find more interesting things (that matter) to talk/discuss/instigate about hopefully.

Fake-manlet and cheerleader trolls (both with deep complexes only outsiders can truly see), its best to let them mix on ground and deal with their own senses (figuring out whether the claimed football jock is really a jock and the cheerleader really is one etc), real attitudes and dissonances, and one can do winner takes all there (and both learn things the final hard way)....be it standing on a car like he owns the place....or sending the vanquished's wimmen back to 1-child skewed sex-ratio incel land....all in the name of "iron brothering". That should be of no real interest to anyone else....because its quite obvious and predictable conclusion to everyone else.

@striver44 @Viva_Viet @Deliorman @T-123456 @scorpionx @KAL-EL @-SINAN-
You sound like you got triggered by this pic
EZVWK3VXgAISujT

Well what I am about to say, ought to be taken by my Chinese friends and brothers, as healthy critique and not to be misinterpreted in any negative way:

Chinese military appears to be very organized, pristine and a little too cosmetic in videos. It is one thing to have all the latest in military technology. But is something different altogether to have actual combat experience. Fighting and developing tactics based on experience is fundamentally important in a country's ability to fight and win wars.

My humble suggestion is that Chinese military ought to have war games based on realistic scenarios. Create war fighting conditions that make the Chinese soldiers, pilots and sailors fight battles impossible to win. Create lopsided scenarios where things do not go according to plan and equipment malfunctions. It is in such adverse conditions the Chinese soldiers, pilots, sailors, engineers, medics and etc will develop a broad base understanding of how to be mentally strong enough to fight wars.

China needs to push forward with confronting india, to push the boundaries to the extent of it's capabilities. To test the metal of it's equipment and soldiers.

By doing so, the Dragon shall evolve it's skin into hardened armor when time for real war happens.
My friend, you made really valid point about real combat experience, which is super critical to any army in terms of combat capability. Nevertheless it is difficult to gain real experience in peace time and every military has the same issue. They try to compensate this by playing war games.

PLA has annual war game in Zhurihe training base located in Inner Mongolia which covers around 1000 Km2 land. It has been used to conduct division or brigade level tactical exercise, where real combat is simulated.

Another important point is there are other key elements to constitute the war fighting capability of an army, one of which would be logistics. The ability to move personnel, equipment and supply to combat location is equally critical. This is what the video in OP tries to highlight.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom