What's new

China rejects India's proposal to set up Consulate General in Lhasa

Seems you don't know the land of AP is also integral part of China's 9,600,000 sqkm territory.
Ok since you seem to know a lot and you seem to be a expert,who do you think will win election this time,will it be congress,BJP or any other regional party whats the ground reality what are people talking.

Last edited:
There is already a replacement available ?
There are some mysterious rules to find the next Dalai Lama.
But I'm sure when he dies, China will find one in Tibet. The exile government
will also find one. It's funny to see two Dailai Lama.

There are some mysterious rules to find the next Dalai Lama.
But I'm sure when he dies, China will find one in Tibet. The exile government
will also find one. It's funny to see two Dailai Lama.
yes thats true,CCP will choose dalai Lama who dont belive in god and against the wishes of tibetans.

In your dreams unfortunately.
If your government believe Tibet is yours, just come to grab the land.
Only saying is not helpful. The result simple, like 62, India will remember this for another 50 years.
At the same time, China will sell everything they have to Pakistan. Can India handle this?

If your government believe Tibet is yours, just come to grab the land.
And when did i said anything about Tibet. It was about Arunachal Pradesh which is a state of India.

Only saying is not helpful. The result simple, like 62, India will remember this for another 50 years.
And i hope you do remember Chola Skirmish.

At the same time, China will sell everything they have to Pakistan. Can India handle this?
Well we've done it last in 4 wars and will be doing in future too if Pakistan tries to disturb the peace and sovereignty of India.

Sino-Indian War
The NEFA (North-East Frontier Agency) was created in 1955. The issue was quiet for nearly a decade, a period of cordial Sino-Indian relations, but the re-emergence of the issue was a major cause of the Sino-Indian War of 1962. The cause of the escalation into war is still disputed by both Chinese and Indian sources. During the war in 1962, the PRC captured most area of Arunachal Pradesh. However, China soon declared victory, voluntarily withdrew back to the McMahon Line and returned Indian prisoners of war in 1963.

Hmm, it looks like China was good to its neighbor.

Back
Top Bottom