What's new

China rejects EU bailout fund

We always support U no matter what....China is doing excellent job ..Kick EU's @$$.Give at least 100 Kicks from my side too...:eek:

We are doing our best to make sure that both US and Europe will beg us for more RMB in the near future. :azn:

Only one IDIOT here is YOU,dumbass !!!! Why we come to your country? CAUSE IT'S ******* OUR MONEY !!!! British looted TRILLIONS from India,Africa,China and whole Asia. They caused civil wars in our countries..They didn't allow us to prosper.They interfere in our internal politics...THAT is the reasom people migrate to West because there are very less opportunities in their homeland,mainly thanks to the WEST and their support of corrupt leaders. But don't worry kiddo, when economic prosperity will come in Asia (Hope so in our life time),believe me...no one would even give a tiny **** about your "West" ! HUH !

Seems like everyone of us is feeling somewhat good that West is going down and down,"Mashallah" ;)

They killed MILLIONS OF US ! Chinese,Indians,Vietnamese,Arabs,Japanese (Nuked them) etc etc ...Enslaved MILLIONS of our people !!! Humiliated us and looked down upon us and still do !!! Lets hear it ....NEVER AGAIN ! Non-Western world should become "less and less" dependent on the savage West. I hope India/Pakistan/China/Russia/Japan/Iran/Saudia Arabia etc etc resolve their issues and work together for the economic prosperity of the people. Asia have it all !!! Population,human resource,industrial power,resources,trade routes etc etc . . . . :agree:

Hope children of my grandchildren will live in a FREE world where West won't subjugate others !!!!

You should ask yourselves why did your countries allow the West to colonize your guys? Its your fault, not theirs.

Be careful with these trolls my Chinese and non-Chinese friends, there are thousands C.I.A well-trained trolls sneaking everywhere on this planet just want to stirring up the misunderstanding between people to serve for its own interests!

Be wise and alerted!

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

-hey my Aussie friend:

+ we don't hate westerners but especially some that trying to to harm us both in the past and now, we are not crazy at you though about us! We just want to be treated more fairly!

+who told you we don't respect your culture, that not true my friend, we are learning English harder than you could though but we don't whine a thing about that, we go to your country becuz you need us dual to our working experiences, money, or just a laboring forces that could help build up your country. We work hard so we got paid that is nothing wrong right!? So you can't blame us the "ungrateful losers" as if we do nothing for your country but just sitting over there and earning your helps!!! humn

some of comments here cannot represent all of us Chinese and non-Chinese about western world, it cannot be said we "hate" you guys but we just don't agree with so so many things that you have done to us and the whole world, we also don't deny many good things that your west donate to the world!!!

hey my Chinese friends: be careful with what you have said and will say on the internet,remember you represent your country, any nonthinking words coming out from your mouth that could harm your images in people eyes, be wise to not to step into any traps that jerking trolls setting up for you to drag you down into mud!!

----------------------

about the Europeans crisis: i don't think that it is too harsh as it be seen here, may be the west are planing or doing something that we could not known yet, the over confident and laughing attitude at them is not a good behavior to all of us, we should be very awaken and prepared to face with any challenges in the future if they try to bite back at us, who know!? Remember the Wests are not stupid as you though, they are not doing anything without thinking, this crisis maybe a a big trap to drag China or the whole world down if we don't realize what they are planning now!!!???

1105Cartoon.jpg

Be careful with these trolls my Chinese and non-Chinese friends, there are thousands C.I.A well-trained trolls sneaking everywhere on this planet just want to stirring up the misunderstanding between people to serve for its own interests!

Be wise and alerted!

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

-hey my Aussie friend:

+ we don't hate westerners but especially some that trying to to harm us both in the past and now, we are not crazy at you though about us! We just want to be treated more fairly!

+who told you we don't respect your culture, that not true my friend, we are learning English harder than you could though but we don't whine a thing about that, we go to your country becuz you need us dual to our working experiences, money, or just a laboring forces that could help build up your country. We work hard so we got paid that is nothing wrong right!? So you can't blame us the "ungrateful losers" as if we do nothing for your country but just sitting over there and earning your helps!!! humn

some of comments here cannot represent all of us Chinese and non-Chinese about western world, it cannot be said we "hate" you guys but we just don't agree with so so many things that you have done to us and the whole world, we also don't deny many good things that your west donate to the world!!!

hey my Chinese friends: be careful with what you have said and will say on the internet,remember you represent your country, any nonthinking words coming out from your mouth that could harm your images in people eyes, be wise to not to step into any traps that jerking trolls setting up for you to drag you down into mud!!

----------------------

about the Europeans crisis: i don't think that it is too harsh as it be seen here, may be the west are planing or doing something that we could not known yet, the over confident and laughing attitude at them is not a good behavior to all of us, we should be very awaken and prepared to face with any challenges in the future if they try to bite back at us, who know!? Remember the Wests are not stupid as you though, they are not doing anything without thinking, this crisis maybe a a big trap to drag China or the whole world down if we don't realize what they are planning now!!!???

Listen kid,no one here "hates and want to destroy" the West huh ! Your big long lecture was an embarrassment.We are only saying that it is good that Western domination is decreasing..We want a FREE WORLD unlike you Mr slave mentality whatever (don't know your nationality) ...The bold words in your post reflect your mentality. :wave:

Even the serbians don't want a third world currency as standard.

Tell me when China iotself starts saving in yuan rather than dollars for alternate currency.

China can print as many Yuans as it wish..the key is to hold other country hostage by hoarding their currency! Soon they will agree to the barter and accept RMB or in case of China, more "Made in China" goods!

If you lookinto world history you will findout that world top superpowers are always from Asia except last two or three hundred years and the reason was technology they invent (industrialization) and then in less then 50 years they start capturing countries and suck Asian money and lots all gold and silver.

In last 150 years they only sells their finished goods and didn't sell their technology and only after 1950's they give us old technologies. As we Asian have good consumer markets (more then 4 billion peoples) we some how made some money and that was the movement we start to change our future. We start investing on our educational institutes and we produce our own experts and we start inventing things and currently we are almost equal in every technology except in hi tech which they don't want to give us. but since they dont have any money and other technolgy to trade with us it is the time they have to give us hi tech now how. Otherwise we will amke it in next 30 years and they don't have any thing to exchange with us.

Bottomline: I think the only solution they have is to start war in asian and distroy our infrastucture and buy another 100 years. My request to all asian is that please don't start war or else our childern will never forget us.

Oh boy, looking at these comments, I can truly say Chinese can make enemies fast. Good on them.

I cannot judge their decision on bailout but the disgusting comments there after are in a real bad taste. Its their tough times. They'll remember who their friends are. You can better believe that.

I am not suggesting that the whole Europe must go down, but the Anglo-Saxons must go.

France and Germany could remain intact for sure. :coffee:
No France but Germany will survive.

Overall Fiscal Balance(Percent of GDP)(date from IMF,2010)
2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
France -3.3 -7.6 -7.7 -6.0 -4.9
Germany 0.0 -3.0 -3.5 -2.6 -2.3
General Government Gross Debt(Percent of GDP)
France 67.5 78.1 84.0 87.4 89.4
Germany 66.3 73.5 76.6 77.1 77.1

The fistal indicator of France is much worse than Germany,debts of France increase fast when its GDP not.What make it worst is France just pay for the war in Lybia,a broken country makes another country broken.

I didnt say if u speak english you have to love the west.

If you live in a foreign country you respect the country and its people.The people in this thread do not.
If you want get respects from others,you should respect them first.When you call the asians live in your country "ingrateful loers",you should think more before the words came out from you mouth.If asians hate the west,not only so called "Despotical China" but "Democratic India",then why they hate the west?

china's decision may help dollar , however china's interest is in dollar because they hold huge amount of dollar , or may be they are just penetrating market so that dollar rises and they get good sell-off point , just speculating the situation.

Oh boy, looking at these comments, I can truly say Chinese can make enemies fast. Good on them.

I cannot judge their decision on bailout but the disgusting comments there after are in a real bad taste. Its their tough times. They'll remember who their friends are. You can better believe that.

On the contrary the reality is the more money you got the more people want to be friend with you

Back
Top Bottom